• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
We will wait for SBR's complete approval of the tier list and then we will use it :)
Kevin and Michael, you guys keep me posted on that.

Also: changed the payout to Singles: top 5 and Doubles: top 4 if enough people show.
Let me know what you guys think of it.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Fox
Jiggs
Falco

In my opinion. If Falco had Fox's recovery he'd be #1. He's not broken but he is REALLY good.

I agree with most of Mahone's list about Jiggs' match ups as well. I think Doc beats her and Ganon/Marth/Y. Link can be about even. IC's seems probably like 45/55 Jiggs, but I recall Chu always doing very well against Mango's Puff. No idea.

Low Tier tourney should definitely use the near tier list. It would make things infinitely more interesting.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Don't two people tie for 5? Will that have to play an extra set to determine who gets the money?

DJRome

Smash Hero
do you think keith is that vain, rag?

and honestly, people should play for 5th and 7th since 2 people tie for those

stingers

Smash Obsessed
play for top 8? i dont see the point if we're only paying to top 6. unless it's just for bragging rights. or if it was official and could be used for PRs =] that'd be really helpful.

Foxy

Smash Master
that's what i mean

since it's for results (and for top 6 payment it can matter) it's official

and gives 4 more high-placing players a good set for pr's

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
@new tier list: lol marth went from 2nd to 5th.... best range and priority in the game and ur 5th? funny ****.

ugh... people still don't know about Luigi... imo, he's > mario and pika

DK ****in sucks...

there should be a tier just for characters who have to only use bair one ****in move to win.

roy < g&w and ylink, gimme a break.

lol ness is negligable?

@bull**** mu discussion: jiggz ***** ICs.... it's like.... so ****ing obvious. not even close to even.

I'M RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING WHENEVER I SAY ANYTHING ALWAYS NO MATTER HOW MUCH I THINK BEFOREHAND

lmao... my roommate is ****** at reach and he is just like... so ****ing mean to kids online.... funniest thing ever god****it yay im excited.

dude **** ur tag.

Top Bottom