• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
OMG MARIA YOU NEED TO SEE THIS FOR LOW TIED DOUBLES!!!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=286577

LOW
Mario/Pikachu
Luigi/Donkey Kong
Link

BOTTOM
Zelda
Mewtwo
Roy
Mr. Game and Watch

NEGLIGIBLE
Yoshi/Pichu/Bowser/Ness/Kirby

Pikachu, Mario, Luigi, and DK are all low tier.

Dylon, Zelda/Mario is a go!!!
pretty sure this isn't actually offical.

I don't think the MBR is that ******** that they would leave off young link.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
they just forgot young link lol. hes on there now ocean

and **** dk is low tier now? me and jim are about to **** y'all then, no offense, thanks for the 2 bucks everyone.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I am entering Melee low tier doubles I don't care if I have to use a level 1 computer.

I would like a partner though. If you are in it to win it you don't want to partner with me lol.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
man that list makes me wish the old big named melee players were still playing. Once they stopped holding everyones hand, y'all got wrecked by a truck named jiggz... :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
man that list makes me wish the old big named melee players were still playing. Once they stopped holding everyones hand, y'all got wrecked by a truck named jiggz... :(
yea i know. if king and killaOR were still here, jiggs would be back in mid tier.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
I honestly doubt I have room for 3 people. But knowing how homo nc is, I'm sure ya'll wouldn't mind sleeping on top of each other.

And my tv is an lcd, so yeah, there's gonna be lag. Most people say they hardly notice it. But then again, most people aren't as amazing as you all.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
man wtf, i main a top tier cause no one knows how to fight jiggz :(

i can only imagine how kevin feels. Falco is overrated so much.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'm confused. You say no particular order, then you say alphabetical. But your alphabetical order is wrong.

F*ckin MINDGAMES.

Mahone

Smash Champion
Top Bottom