• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Holy ****, Falcon kick picture is epic.

Almost as much as that one picture of that Fox and my friends car...

Maria: I think Kyle's would be a better choice. They'd be driving out of their way to stay in Raleigh and I don't think Matt would like 5 people he doesn't know (and more importantly) I don't know staying. :\

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yo after we go back to DJs and get hydrated we should all go to Chapel hill and walk around instead of sitting there and playing smash.

y/n

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i want to =[ these guys prolly want to be able to say they took a match off of Dr. peepee in smash brothers melee instead though.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure Kyle quoted the post asking whether I could house them and then said that he would ask his parents.

And Rick Rhoads is too good so they'd almost undoubtedly be able to stay there.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
@Maria: Hahaha yup! =p

Thanks. =)

Also I made a **** addition to the OP a while back. =p
first day, and you're already abusing your mod powers.

**** kevin, how could you be so heartless?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
i guess I would be willing to house anyone good. Like they would have to teach me how to play better otherwise they aren't welcome. :) But seriously, yeah I'm serious. Also, you would be sleeping on a tile floor, so I would bring a blanket if I were you; or you sleep in the common room (the couches are kind of comfortable).

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
oh well screw them; j/k I've actually been wanting to learn melee. But I dunno if I can let one of them ***holes stay the night in my room. I might lose my patience with them. :(

:)

Just joking; but I would much rather get a brawl session. Sorry.

Top Bottom