• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
well ****, if i knew i would get snacks from the high *** door fee, i would have came instead lieing to everyone about having other things to do... oh well.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Currently housing a very unconscious Twitch, Kevin, Alex, Jim and Smith.

Kevin and I just played on a large laggy TV for like 2 hours and it was actually really fun/silly.

See everybody tomorrow morning.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I'm cutting it close on time but I'll definitely be there for brawl doubles and singles.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Fun tourney, I'm tired. Made to winners finals then after some good matches PP beat me, and stingers unleashed his secret weapon on me and struck his revenge. I wish I would have won, oh well maybe next time... shout outs later... sleep time now.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
Fun tourney. I love Mits Duo and LLLLLink. Cool *** dudes. Good venue good turnout. Def needs to happen again. Uncle it was great finally playing you. Well feet those friendlies in asap before you leave. My boy peppers did good for his frost tourney too. Good times.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Fun tourney. I love Mits Duo and LLLLLink. Cool *** dudes. Good venue good turnout. Def needs to happen again. Uncle it was great finally playing you. Well feet those friendlies in asap before you leave. My boy peppers did good for his frost tourney too. Good times.
You da man damage points now get some sleep you vampire.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wtf? pp entered?

edit: i heard my ***** ilove put in work this tourney. pissed that he beat shady though...

haha **** kale, iloves d3 is soooo much better.

and because pp entered, my predictions were ****ed, but it's nullin void cause he wasnt suppose to enter. So i get to live.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
wtf? pp entered?

edit: i heard my ***** ilove put in work this tourney. pissed that he beat shady though...

haha **** kale, iloves d3 is soooo much better.

and because pp entered, my predictions were ****ed, but it's nullin void cause he wasnt suppose to enter. So i get to live.
shut the hell up keith.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Teams:

1st: The Nanney's
2nd: Yay/Karn
3rd: Me/The General

Singles:

1st: Kevin
2nd: Twitch
3rd: Yay

Cam and I super stacked it up for the Beauty PR's. Cam needs to post that picture whenever he gets on next.

In other news, I've got to learn how to stop getting so nervous at the end of close matches and actually finish them. Very frustrating to constantly lose on the last hit of a match.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Wait so what were Brawl results, if Stingers didn't win then we won't get a new PR list :(

I have yet to play you Ilove :p we need to make that change.

EDIT: I's enjoys how PP still *****

I'm a vampire that sparkles since I have insomnia again and will be going down to Florida and is super hyped.

justice

Smash Ace
Ali?: Thanks for the Ganon match up. It was pretty fun. I still think it's fun doing Roy versus Ganon.

Bl@ckChris: Smooth Ganon I loved your Moonwalk demonstrations after I lost a stock. You should jab after an missed forward fair sometimes to keep Sheik from punishing you as much.The Zelda match up can be surprising. But, overall it's a spacing game for both sides. Because Zelda doesn't want to get punished. Triforce of Wisdom vs Triforce of Power the results are obvious every time.

BlueSlasherKing: I don't know but during the singles tourney. I saw you varying different tech skills. You were on beast mode for a good amount of time though. Great job with Placing with your Falco. I know you can only go up from there. "Give me a moment while I adjust my headphones".

Darksyde: Thanks for all the Falco advice. I didn't know you were friends with Pac. We should talk more next time. Sorry I could hear that well over everything... Could you be the other Falco Pac told me about a while back? That would randomly double shine for no reason? I swear I'll only be remembered because of that combo vid...

DJ Rome: Great patience Sheik. I loved your tactics and thanks for the experience. I should use the chain more off the stage against fox. It's fun for sure. Thanks for the Marth comment too.

Dr.Kevin: Thanks for fulfilling my dreams of Roy dittos and showing me so many options. I'll try to see if I can have my Roy up to the same level as my other characters next time. Then maybe... I can try to enter singles with him finally. Loved your awesome combos and down/tech follow ups. Don't know why people is calling it gay or get annoyed about it.

EverlastingYay: I can't believe I didn't figure out who you were till the end of the tourney. I gotta meet you again sometime.

General: Amazing Peach for sure! I hope to meet you again sometime. You're a real cool dude. Thanks for the encouragement as well. Also, you were using Claw Technique right?

Kadaj: Next time...

LoLLink: There are some pretty Beast Links and Zelda. Work on your spacing with Zelda and jump out of shields with Lighting kick. Also, you gotta chain grab Ganon, Spacies, Falcon, and maybe a few others with up throw. Darkmusician is a great melee(brawl) Zelda. You should check him out. I respect you for trying to bring Zelda back. I used Zelda a little as well today it was pretty cool.. I still wish she had the speed of brawl Zelda... You can fair/bair through fire(/bird?)fox and even phantasms. Also, a spaced Nayru's love on the stage can help if they are trying to recover over the stage or phantasm. To get them off the cliff to an Fair or some shenanigans. (Zelda is like an slower Marth with lightning fair walls instead?)

I don't know much about Link though. But if you stay still his shield can block lasers. Then you can crouch to block lasers that would hit below your shield or head. But, it's probably not good to stay still against Falco. But, it's a fun tidbit.

Maria: Thanks for the snacks and overall great hosting. Did you enter any of the tourney yourself?

Ocean: Cool name. It was nice talking to you. We should play next time.

ShellShock821: Beast fox your tech skill kept on varying against different people though. You'll do better next time for sure. Thanks for teaming with me man and the friendlies it was great.

SmashLordSpoon: Wow, your Fox was on point all day. I'm not sure where you placed. But, the one match with you defiantly helped me later on in the tourney. Thanks, man for the help.

Smith: Awesome, man. I'm glad I meet you in person. Best Masks ever! I don't know why I called you Majora's Mask Kid sometimes.

Stingers: Thanks for being so awesome. Too bad I didn't know who you were earlier. Remember the time Kos-mos gets remodeled and become more awesome. I still think Brawl Peach is easier.

Twitch: You seemed pretty beast. When I got to see some of your matches. I'll try to play you next time. Keep on having fun with the game.

Shout out to all the melee players. I defiantly want to play more after this experience. But, I guess there isn't much friendlies in Durham. (lol) See you guys next time.

Shoutout to the brawl players. I could hear you guys being hype even at my station.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
uhh nah **** SP, DUB.

lol jk yall r my favs.

and how'd they do? well, all i know is that Rag ***** the top of the parking lot. purrid.

Top Bottom