• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
So, I can come to this now. Don't know if anyone already knows/cares. This will be my grand ride off into the sunset from NC. :(

But it's gonna be mad fun, so :chuckle:

I should start practicing tonight so, A) Kevin doesn't get too bored when he gets here and B) I don't get ***** at this.

Oh, and I got a $25 dollar gift card for losing jeopardy at work today. Everyone try to work at cisco. It's pretty awesome.

edit:

I <3 NC, baby.
L0zr is the dern best if you didn't already know.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
can ANYONE give me and spoon housing on saturday night. we don't care who, but we need a place to lay our heads saturday night, and a ride to that location. we'll be out of there by noon on sunday, probably earlier, but we NEED a place to stay.

really...anyone.

and i'm really glad you can make this, general. we gotta have more matches. i got a lot better at thinking since you last played me...which was my last tourney...so i gotta see what my mind can do now.

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
You can stay at my place on Saturday, Chris and whoever else. I would let this whole region sleep in my bed if it were large enough and I would sleep on the floor. But seriously, if you need a place to stay, you can sleep at my place on Saturday. You'll be sleeping on the floor probably but that's just how it is.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
You can stay at my place on Saturday, Chris and whoever else. I would let this whole region sleep in my bed if it were large enough and I would sleep on the floor. But seriously, if you need a place to stay, you can sleep at my place on Saturday. You'll be sleeping on the floor probably but that's just how it is.
OMG THANK UUUUUUU.

you can take us there, right? We won't have a car.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
my mom is dropping us off at the venue on saturday on her way through to winston salem. She will pick us up sunday morning on the way home. We just needed to know where we were staying saturday nigt.

lord karn

Smash Master
oh yeah, mullins needs a ride to this. whoever can oblige hit him up on facebook.

also, knorr might need a ride to this is well. still not sure if he wants to go or not, though.

david also might need a teammate.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
tell david that if i make it there on time, i would love to team with him.

i need to get used to teaming with peaches. they're what i want, as a ganon.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Dude i complimented that guy one time. I watch you more than any other peach. sooooo i mean.

whatever man. im just a crazy irish mafia admirer.

Lmao.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
awwwwww

you still can't watch me and pp

and one time is one time too many back then
Lol, at pound four i was new to melee and didnt even have a main yet, and Irish was like, you should play peach and i watched him play vs someone and was like, ****, how ****.

so yeah, i was like, this guy ***** 4 months ago.

:D

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I'm thinking of not going. I mean, smith can't come and I was supposed to team with moo and he may not go. Ugh I really wanted to go. But idk. Who knows

MacD

Banned via Administration
Lol, at pound four i was new to melee and didnt even have a main yet, and Irish was like, you should play peach and i watched him play vs someone and was like, ****, how ****.

so yeah, i was like, this guy ***** 4 months ago.

:D
as long as you know the truth now, we're good

Top Bottom