• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
and as one iranian goes to melee......

another one goes to brawl.....

and the other two are sabouris so who really gives a **** amirite :laugh:

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
^ Good choice :)

Great tournament everyone. Thanks for hosting, Maria. I had so much fun and learned a hell of a lot just by playing everyone. Now I'll have some great smash stories to bring back with me to Rochester. 40 Hour Work Week All Day, baby!

I'm gonna miss NC smash like no other, man. I'll have to come and visit again next summer. Good luck at Apex everyone who is going and hopefully I'll see some people at ROM3 and Pound 5.

Stay cool my NC catfish.

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
hey, great tourney maria, I had a lot of fun. I did the best I've ever done in a tournamwnt anf I'm very happy for that. Ggs everyone, shoutouts later.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
So me and Frye are the best Brawl Team in NC, even if she hates me and secretly wants Stingers over me.
Cam with his suit & tie + dancing to rap music combo made the tournament for me.

justice

Smash Ace
^ Good choice :)

Great tournament everyone. Thanks for hosting, Maria. I had so much fun and learned a hell of a lot just by playing everyone. Now I'll have some great smash stories to bring back with me to Rochester. 40 Hour Work Week All Day, baby!

I'm gonna miss NC smash like no other, man. I'll have to come and visit again next summer. Good luck at Apex everyone who is going and hopefully I'll see some people at ROM3 and Pound 5.

Stay cool my NC catfish.
Wow, you came all the way from NY. I wouldn't of guessed.

Ilove

Smash Cadet
Results were something along the lines of

1. Stingers/PP
3. Duo
4. Ilove
5. Spite
5. Ragnarok
7. Shady
7. Fyre?
9. Stock
9. Uncle

That's all I remember.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Results were something along the lines of

1. Stingers/PP
3. Duo
4. Ilove
5. Spite
5. Ragnarok
7. Shady
7. Fyre?
9. Stock
9. Uncle

That's all I remember.
Thanks buddy and alright Maria, I enjoy looking at brackets and gathering data.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
thanks for everyone who played friendlies with me. I was gonna do shoutouts when I gt home, but eh, thisll work

stingers: intense set. That last stock was intense, and you just decidedly ***** me. I even enjoyed some brawl with you. Good stuff getting fifth.

bryan: I don't know what happened, but I am a little salty. Playing 10 friendlies before you started to look for ur tournament match didn't dwell on me very well. But no johns, good stuff knowing the ganon matchup.

pp: you played too much brawl. You're too good though. Ima get that kirby one day

pps kirby: you smart, but you greedy. Get spiked more LOL

DJ: you so greedy in friendlies. It was fun playing you. Thanks for seeing I've gotten better.

karn: our friendlies were fun. Lol at ur dashdancing to justin bieber.

THE GENERAL: a man amongst boys. Thanks a ton for letting us crash at ur place. Our matches were good, and retreating fair is so broken lol.

josh: thanks for driving. Find out how not to get shieldgrabbed, and ur falco will be pretty dern good. Keep it up.

fyre: you pretty

jim: LAGGY TEAMS ****!

twitch: I'm comin for you, boy

cam: one down, like 7 to go. Ima get that zelda

yay: where yo ladder at, boy?

maria: great tourney, thanks for hosting.

maria's van:...****.

everyone else: good **** making this tourney what it was.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
chris, I'm pretty sure this is the first tourney we were both at where I didn't play you.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wow stingers.... really?

please stop losing to pp. That goes for all the scrubs that keep letting him win.

except duo, he's better than y'all.

Duo55

Smash Ace
wow stingers.... really?

please stop losing to pp. That goes for all the scrubs that keep letting him win.

except duo, he's better than y'all.
*sigh* if only that were so... but you'll be happy to know kieth that pp recorded our set in winners finals. you'll even get to see my lucario in action. Ive just about got him ready to go.

SK919

Deal with it
slasher king has gotten way better.
Thanks bro that means a lot to me

Shout outs.
Stingerz – more friendlies next time.

Josh – Looking pretty cute, I’ll take your spot on the beauty PRs one day.. one day.

Maria – Nice tat, and thanks for hosting such a nice tournament.

Cam – we should of played more, nice suit btw

Ocean – get at me on AIM bro so we can talk about Jigglypuff stuff, you’ll get gaying the **** out of people in no time.

PP- can’t wait to see our vids. One day I won’t get 4 stocked like that.

Jim – good set, nice hair. <3 you bro

LLLlink – **** nice edge guard

Sp00n - <3

DJ rome – I’ll get my dollah back!!!!!!!!!!

Arvy and Eman – thanks for coming out guys

Chris – Yo dawg, don’t sweat it bro. you got it next time. Do my strategy; I use to get so tired in friendlies that I’d perform badly in tournament so at this event I sandbagged in friendlies unless it was a match up I didn’t already understand.. Don’t let yourself get tired. Pace yourself.

Twitch – good ****

Yay – thanks for the shield pressure advice, it really helped me.

The General – You ****, ****

Karn - I'm coming for dat ***

Hope I didn’t forget anyone.

I’d also like to say.. *sigh* it pains be to say this but I won’t be at another tournament for a very long time. I’m going to miss all of you! Once the semester starts I’ll be too involved with my personal life to deal with anything smash related. See you guys… Next December? Maybe.

<3 <3 <3

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
well then i have been told a lie. Which is not good cause i just trolled pp's facebook.

edit: jon no, he still plays lucario as well.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs &amp; FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
Good stuff, all of you. Shout outs:

Maria: good job with the tourney. Thanks for hosting, I'd definitely come to more.

Stock: I'm so much cuter than you.

sPiTe: Thanks for going with me. Always an adventure.

Ragnarok: Good **** beating me. I'll get you next time. You're still my favoritest Ragnarok.

Mits and Caleb: It was fun just getting to chill, eat, and compare scars from past stupid deeds with you.

PP: Thanks for being so nice, and thanks for your help. Oh, and thanks for taking my side on the good looks debate. Sorry about the lack of sleep. My mom got back around noon btw, so my paranoia wasn't unfounded.

Stingers: Hope you were able to get into your house.

Smith: I don't hate you (at least not that much). We do make a pretty good team.

Shady: You have bad taste.

Josh: You looked pretty spiffy.

Twitch: You're adorable. :3

Jim: The short time you were awake, you had me cracking up.

Pepperz: Hope you enjoyed your first tourney.

Those of you who didn't come: *glares in your general direction* You guys missed out.

Well, that's it I guess. Hope I didn't forget anyone.

Spoon

Smash Journeyman
Aww man! You guys are so awesome.

Maria: Thanks for hosting, it really went very very smoothly and I had a lot of fun. Good jorrbb (and thanks for the free candy)

Josh: Your Marth is too silly. My Falcon ***** dat **** (when I'm on the stage anyway) lol. GGs thanks for the ride and for not killing us

Twitch: Hey I enjoyed hangin with you! We're like new best buds lolol. Rocksmashrocksmashrocksmash. Your Fox is beautiful.

SlasherKing: <3 <3 thanks for motivating me you're da best, and DON'T GOOOO

Chris: Thanks for taking me up here and tolerating my incessant talking! We will get gooder sooner!

TheGeneral: Thanks for the housing and GGs (mostly in SF though lol). Your Peach is very pretty and you're a super chill guy

Yay: You're too funny. I forgot to play you

Cam: You complimented my tech skill then proceeded to do the prettiest Falco maneuvers in friendlies... Dun worry I will be like that one day (But better >:O) GGs, hope we get to play a lot more in the future

Robert Pan: GGs in tourney, I know you were kinda distracted by your friend telling you to lose. Real good Marth experience! (Which I desperately need)... Hope to play you when you re-hit your prime

Jim: I wanna hear you talk... I heard you were british. Cooooooool.... anyway nice Ganon. haha

Arvy: Maaan I'm talkin to you on AIM right now I don't need this

Eman: Maaan find me on AIM I should be talkin to you right now (Also ggs you're a cool guy)

DJ: You have the most boring fox... ever. But it beat me a lot. lol GGs and thanks for the advice... wait you gave me none. >:O ...Anyway you're good. Keep it up!

Ocean: WHAT BRYAN SAAIID I believe in you. We're brothas till the end (might as well be cuz apparently we look it)

Karn: Cutest Fox of the day. Thanks for the advice and I love the way you play. GGs!

GGs e'eryonnne.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Lucario's a pretty bad character. Didn't Lee Martin quit him for MK?
No, lucarios a balanced character, like fox. They have a pretty much even amount of strengths vs weaknesses. I play kirby though, and I'd say his strengths out weigh his weaknesses.

i didnt lose to pp, we split and never played
i lost to duo in winners
I had alot of fun playing you this tourney. How do you think you would have faired against pp if you would have fought. , do you think you could have beat pp?

Top Bottom