• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im bout to **** stingers up. The first tourney i ever went to that was part of the smash community was a billfest. with all the prs except u and pp... I got 5th m fer 5th, out of 30 people.... first tourney...my snake... was bananas in 09. i only went mk on bill and lost.

man im bout to train snake back up and wreck these horrid NC players. They can't even beat shady nub *** snake that doesnt di. man **** this, **** mk.

LLLLLink

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure that the bros and I are coming to this. Be sure sure to dress for the occasion. It will be raining fire and brimstone. ;)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yayyyyy. lllllink were we having a mm, or did we just talk about playing? i don't remember. either way, we should make an effort to get matches in.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
1 dolla, best of 3, pound 4 rules?

i like whopper jr's, and theres a BK near the venue i might walk to.

now all i need to do is figure out how the link ganon matchup works...i figure its like "avoid projectiles, and proceed to do stuff thats bad for link". this'll be interesting...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i know it will with the boomerang. the arrows...i'm not quite sure about. i watched rockcrock vs alternate275 right after that post and learned...nothing. it seems like you just have to do ganon stuff.

can't really tell what link wants to do in that matchup either. i hope LLLLLink doesn't know, or else i might get messed up haha.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
link probably does win the mu. its so easy.

watch out for nairs. i'll play you with link beforehand if you want chris.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
LLLink doesn't play link like other link players.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Welp, looks like I'm going to Virginia to train with Tope, Ether and company on Friday night. Should be ****. No idea when I'll be back.

Have fun at this boys.

Legit good luck wishes to Maria hosting.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Attendance is dropping like flies...
Well, I wasn't actually coming in the first place because I'm legitamately not allowed. loool

Which really does suck considering I'm going to really starting making my push for the PR's with Falco and this is going to have good attendance but oh well. It's also a shame because I was going to contribute to the pot because I get paid on Friday.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Well, I wasn't actually coming in the first place because I'm legitamately not allowed. loool

Which really does suck considering I'm going to really starting making my push for the PR's with Falco and this is going to have good attendance but oh well. It's also a shame because I was going to contribute to the pot because I get paid on Friday.
Yo this has already been discussed, no need to put it on the boards to give wrong ideas.
Do not get on Cam's case about drama and then go about starting it yourself.

Maybe you should not have pissed my daddy off.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Attendance is still good, and the fighter community is coming out.
Mullins may come out, hopefully he will bring Knorr and Malk with him.

i dont think you know how impossible it is to make malk pay venue (or anything)

and josh <3. stack it up for us

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Eh well, at least Mullins is coming, I will ask Knorr later. I do not actually know Malk all that well anyways.
Yeah, Mullins has been bored out of his mind in Raleigh so I'm sure he'll come. Knorr has always been hard to track down.

But what Alex said is true. If you actually get Matt to come and pay his own venue fee, I would be astonished. I don't think he's done that since I've been playing Melee.

THO

Smash Apprentice
If malk be coming maybe I be coming. Is Karn coming? **** MP might all come.

Top Bottom