• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i dont care if 25 isnt great, it's average considering stingers is technically where i am on the prs. it is probably alot better than people give u s credit for.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
gahhh, i can't allow this. Not being able to enter APEX is not helping.... MLG raleigh and DC though. pound 5 as well. ok we still got time to shine.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Pound 5 is in February and I'm hyped.

Also more hyped for Apex.

I felt confident on the way home from frisbee for no reason so that must mean I'm going to win.

Also wooo Brawl got this

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i think i will go all ROB at this. i have decided. if anyone sees me eyeing mk on the character selection screen just remind me that I wanted to go all ROB, lol =p

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yes im still going to APEX and mm hella people, but i wanted to enter aswell. Registration ends on the 30th, i dont get my check until the week afterwards.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
if I can even get a ride to apex im just gonna spectate and mm as well lol. since I dont think I can get a ride and there are no refunds its stupid for me to sign up

Damage Points

Smash Ace
The miz is a *****. He stole the belt last night. I used to like him when he was on the duel on MTV. Now he's just a doucher.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Important!

I have decided to merge this tournament series with a local fighter tournament series that has already been happening at Gamefrog.
I am going to be co hosting with the dude running the fighter series. His name is Eddie, and he is pretty cool.

So.. There are a few things that are going to change.

First, Eddie and me had to meet in the middle to agree on a uniform venue fee. We decided on $6. Before everyone starts to grumble, I brought this fee down from $7 and I plan on providing free snacks for smashers, since you guys are having to pay so much.
If the free snack idea works out, I will have free snacks at all my tournaments.

Second, The NC fighter community is interested in smash! We have to get super hyped and show them what NC smash is all about. There are also going to be a lot of people entering who have never entered a smash tournament in their lives. We have to provide a pleasant tourney experience for all of those people. i.e. not referring to them as "scrubs" when they are in hearing distance, crushing their dreams by means of a JV 5-stock, etc..

Third, I am going to run this tournament very, very smoothly. So all the rules I established in previous posts are still going to apply. Be here on time to register, or you do not enter. Show up for your match when I call you, or you go into loser's. Brawl people, be here by 5 at the latest for Brawl doubles.

If there are any questions or concerns, just bring them up with me.
I hope this tournament is really fun for everyone coming :) Thank you everyone for being so supportive thus far.

Top Bottom