• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i mean ****, if no one is using mk.... why dont we just have an mk banned tourney. that way no one can be a douche and counter pick mk/brinstar

<---- like this guy would.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll see how I feel that day, I guess.

We'll probably have some fighting game people enter Brawl too, so it might be worth it financially for anyone thinking about that.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
no mk banned tourneys Keith...EVER........
I'm curious as to who can beat me. Back when my snake was in its prime, the only people i lost to have now quit the game. (excluding shady and rag.). I want to see what chars other people will use.

duo knew the snake MU well, but i never fought him in tourney back then.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
*gargles water*
*spits that **** out*

im gonna ****ing kill u rag.

EDIT:

at brawl.

i could never murder you trevor, please understand this. :cry:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, i was thinking in terms of those guys though. never got to play them, and i hope its not another 9 months before i see them again.

justice

Smash Ace
Ah, I know Eddie he's pretty cool. I'm glad I have something in common with other N.C. players.

Dear Maria, I heard you lived in N.C. and in Durham such as I. I hope to play you more often after the tournament.

Top Bottom