• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i've been in intensive training for this. played KH2 for about 11 hours in the past 2 days. ****'s going down.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
wait i thought stingers was going. is he not? please someone tell me, cause that will knock my decision into going if he will not be here.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
kevin, just team with me. marth/D3 all day.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
u know hes just trolling. stop it. he said he has something hes gotta do with the fam i think. he doesnt care whether anyone enters or not lol.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
But if he cant handle u entering that's not ur fault. I've learned alot of stuff by watching you play. Your part of our scene so you should play. Its not ur fault you **** everyone. You better enter.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
lol craig, real talk i will be at a family gathering. I hope y'all have fun though. cAn y'all pllllllease start recording matches? like kadaj and stingers is pretty good data for nc, espeically the people who don't know how a good marth or rob fight.
<-----this guy

no one will give us respect if they don't know we play this game. i mean if stingers can get 25th at a 100 man tourney using a ****ty *** char like rob... then i think we are decent to say the least.

sushi and pp prob would have got 9th or something. so yeah, we ****.

Top Bottom