• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sleepy's Super Awesome Birthday Bash(Battleaxe Chronicles) September 18th, Durham, NC

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I can house anyone coming in at where I'm staying in Raleigh (my friend's big comfy house) who might happen to need it. I think Dylan was planning on coming over in the afternoon/evening, and anyone else who would like to come is welcome.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I cant stop laughing at the last two pages. Kale asking what happened was in perfect timing...

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Penguins normally reside in the water nation, but Keith figured out not to search there due to my shady nature.

Well played, but I'm actually in the Earth nation. I'm trying to learn how to replace Snake's forward b with Charizard's.

moTT

Smash Cadet
I thought I'd be able to pull it off, but I won't be able to make it. The earliest I'd get there is 5-6 PM, due to work..

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Smith can you put the build you have now in mega upload? just like, copy everything to your sd card onto mega upload lol
Give me a couple days, or atleast later tonight.
I'm only giving it too you though.
I don't want it to be ****ing in everyones hands tbh. There's a public beta coming out soon anyways.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Smith can you put the build you have now in mega upload? just like, copy everything to your sd card onto mega upload lol
Theres a couple of files it will absolutely not let me upload, I'm just gonna give it to you somehow at this.

justice

Smash Ace
I am going to attend. My friend just let me know about the event. I hope to show up and have fun with locals. Durham locals? (lol)

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
He got a new one last night.

Me and ^ that guy played a couple hours of Melee just now. Falco is coming back. Slowly....
Just be prpared for another epic peptalk before the tourney. Ain't no way I'm letting you mindgame yourself outta this one.

You're also officially not allowed to play big matches without me or yay coaching, and NC hyping. You gotta do it real big to make up for the CEO incident.

PS: Theo, walking distance is a decent exaggeration. Reasonably close is a more accurate description.

*stacks up the pressure*

Duo55

Smash Ace
I'm confirmed for this now, so you can take the ? off my name. (yes it was worth this post to mention this) I'm calling it. Im winning brawl at this. Got afew surprises for you guys at this heh.

Jon?

Smash Champion
Either Kadaj or Stingers is winning Brawl. Shady getting third. Calling it.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just be prpared for another epic peptalk before the tourney. Ain't no way I'm letting you mindgame yourself outta this one.

You're also officially not allowed to play big matches without me or yay coaching, and NC hyping. You gotta do it real big to make up for the CEO incident.

PS: Theo, walking distance is a decent exaggeration. Reasonably close is a more accurate description.

*stacks up the pressure*
jaidv;ioadv; eff ceo

I want NC behind me anyway. You guys ****. =)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
1.kadaj
2.stingers
3. shady
4. rag
5. duo
5. mekos

if im wrong about these exact results. i will kill myself in front of everybody.

Top Bottom