• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Picking Tyrant up from the Airport tomorrow at 3PM and we're all playing at Smurf's house in queens, Keitaro bring Gluttonny Leon over and have him play against me/tyrant/vinnie/will and everyone else whos coming
Yup we're going to Smurf's sometime tomorrow night. Will be Glutonny, Leon, myself, and maybe Atomsk and Mr. R.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Will go probably if Smurf tells me direction haha, it's about an hour to Queens. We'll see hyped to play EC again
What address are you coming from? i'll give ya directions

EDIT : Damn, alot of sets are gonna be recorded roflmao

Keitaro

What address are you coming from? i'll give ya directions

EDIT : Damn, alot of sets are gonna be recorded roflmao
We'll be coming from near Central Park, wherever that is haha. I'll have my car with me though so if I get Smurf's address I'll be good.

Right now I'm chillin watching Glutonny and Leon play. It's like watching 2 Mr. Rs lol. Europe plays so fancy.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
We'll be coming from near Central Park, wherever that is haha. I'll have my car with me though so if I get Smurf's address I'll be good.

Right now I'm chillin watching Glutonny and Leon play. It's like watching 2 Mr. Rs lol. Europe plays so fancy.
LOL I know you know your way around NY *****! Im talking about Ally lmfao.

OBT

Savior of the Pandas
NNID
smuckersjam
Room 1 is covered for rides to the venue however People from room 2 may need a ride to the venue thank you very much for asking HG.

:phone:
How many people are in room 2?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Top 6

ESAM
Ally
Nairo
Anti
M2K/Olimar
DEHF/MikeHaze/Mr.R/Trela/Glut

ESAM, Ally or Anti are winning this.

I don't think WC or OOC will make top 4 unless its RichBrown beating M2K.

M2K WILL get bracket****ed.

Vinnie won't do as good as he is expected.

Some1 WC or OOC will be a shocking Wildcard to make it interesting unless Trela is that wildcard.

:sonic:

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
I don't care how I do at this point lol, If I do well I do well, if I don't oh well.

#YOLO
You are ending your career at this tourney with a bang!! U got this!
Coming from one of your fans! Don't back out now. Keep mental focus!

geesh smashers are so weird. No fighting spirit ever.
I remember how half our top players bragged about how they didn't even practice for apex. -____-
Like that was a cool thing or something

I also don't like how Gluttony is playing all those players. They are just going to sandbag and download him. Smh

Keitaro

So... Keitaro, where dem hype vids at?
I saved some pretty nice matches already :D May be up tomorrow. The real matches will be recorded then when Ally/Gluto/Leon/Mr.R/Vinnie/Anti and others see each other.

If pools go up tonight it will be in the AM. Gonna take Leon, Gluto, and his mom out for dinner (on me!) If they aren't tired from the trip. Tomorrow we're sight seeing NY. In other words I gotta finish pools tonight or tomorrow morning cause I'm pretty busy after that.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
I saved some pretty nice matches already :D May be up tomorrow. The real matches will be recorded then when Ally/Gluto/Leon/Mr.R/Vinnie/Anti and others see each other.

If pools go up tonight it will be in the AM. Gonna take Leon, Gluto, and his mom out for dinner (on me!) If they aren't tired from the trip. Tomorrow we're sight seeing NY. In other words I gotta finish pools tonight or tomorrow morning cause I'm pretty busy after that.
You're a hero (mostly for the dinner part, amazing man).

Tony T

Smash Ace
Player 1 and DRN payment confirmed ty guys.

@ BPC you can pay me at the venue sir no worries.

I will see everyone on Friday I may be there early but 5 or 6pm be at the hotel. Pm me to exchange phone numbers please.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Training hard for SKTAR

lululul

But Keitaro you should do this for who makes bracket
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_iO1WvDPik

You are ending your career at this tourney with a bang!! U got this!
Coming from one of your fans! Don't back out now. Keep mental focus!

geesh smashers are so weird. No fighting spirit ever.
I remember how half our top players bragged about how they didn't even practice for apex. -____-
Like that was a cool thing or something

I also don't like how Gluttony is playing all those players. They are just going to sandbag and download him. Smh
And who's bragging about not practicing, I just said if I don't do well then I don't really care, Im not the type of guy who's going to act like Brawl is the only thing I got going for me in life, I just play at tournaments because I happen to have a talent for the game so it would be stupid to not attempt to make money off of it. That's why when I lose in bracket im usually smiling and laughing :)

Tony T

Smash Ace
Tony t, thank you for helping everybody out with hotel / housing. very considerate of you.
Np I wanted to try and help as many people I can when it comes to having a place to crash for the weekend because this is a big tournament besides APEX Also I wanted Keitaro to concentrate on running the tourney and not have the stress of being the hotel boss like last year. Also I had some help on this one and he knows who he is.

I just have to solve one more problem finding someone who can use their card and book Vices Room, and Vice can pay that person the money. Can someone help him out? He has the money but no credit/bank card to pay it with. Please help him out.

AllyKnight

Thanks Anti and such for help but I won,t be going, my fellow friend who is bringing me to Riz's house in NJ doesn't want to come down to the smashfest I'd rather not seperate myself and going back to Passaic alone in the dark =L have fun. See ya on friday glut leon and whoever

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Thanks Anti and such for help but I won,t be going, my fellow friend who is bringing me to Riz's house in NJ doesn't want to come down to the smashfest I'd rather not seperate myself and going back to Passaic alone in the dark =L have fun. See ya on friday glut leon and whoever
Aiight, no probs.

Top Bottom