• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SKTAR - Road to Apex - Final Bracket POSTED!!

~Lone~

Smash Cadet
I wasn't really winning, its 2 other people from my State. lol. If I get to play malcolm though thatll be fun :).

In reality, the way I want the pool to go though, I don't. Because that would mean one of two things:

1. I somehow beat anti(LOL)

2. Its me vs Malcolm in a fight to the death for who gets out of the pool.
I got mr france lol! Only way im making it out of pools without busting my *** it seems is if i beat pelca and snakeee... once i get knocked down to losers ill end up vsing either false or glut before i can make it into bracket :p altho im gonna have to bust my *** vs pelca and snakee too...

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I wasn't really winning, its 2 other people from my State. lol. If I get to play malcolm though thatll be fun :).

In reality, the way I want the pool to go though, I don't. Because that would mean one of two things:

1. I somehow beat anti(LOL)

2. Its me vs Malcolm in a fight to the death for who gets out of the pool.
Are you not considering poyo a threat? Tsk tsk

M@v

Subarashii!
No, I'm just referring to scenarios where I face Malcolm.
Scenario two I listed, if you look at what I said, could only happen if I lose to poyo then malcolm makes it to round 2 and loses. That would mean me vs malcolm for 4th.

I faced poyo in a mm a while back and won 2-1. Hes a good player. Also saw him just barely lose to zeton at apex.
I don't underestimate anyone tantalus. Because the minute you do, it bites you in the ***.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
and my anxiety just kicked in hard for looking at the pool im in. Idk if I can do this now. my tourny nerves are way too much and this anxiety does not help......as of now, I dont think I can make it out, and the tourny is not even for 2 days. Im in bad shape.

M@v

Subarashii!
^ Just practice as much as you can until then. I'm practicing with my carpool the next two days to prepare.

iRJi

Smash Champion
and my anxiety just kicked in hard for looking at the pool im in. Idk if I can do this now. my tourny nerves are way too much and this anxiety does not help......as of now, I dont think I can make it out, and the tourny is not even for 2 days. Im in bad shape.
Come on son, where is that "ima **** everyone and everything up" mentality you have.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
^ Just practice as much as you can until then. I'm practicing with my carpool the next two days to prepare.
It has nothing to do with practice. its my heavy anxiety.

This will explain it so I dont have to make a long post explaining this.

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=140958

Come on son, where is that "ima **** everyone and everything up" mentality you have.
It's all an act I had to get my mind off of failing and thinking it could help me do good in tournies. You seen my results for years dude. I can't do anything to get myself straight. It's gone to a point im actually afraid to play a game ment for fun. That's a really messed up man right there.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
[collapse=SKTAR Pools]:dazwa:

No but really, they'll be up in a moment lol[/collapse]
Got me -___-

:sonic:

BTW... Shaya is LEGIT (I was @ the Gville tourney he went to here in FL)

Pool 5 WATCH the **** out!!!

Lookin fwd 2 seeing Trela vs Nakat & M2K vs Seibrik!!!

I DEMAND that they be USTREAMED!!! lol

Anti, MVD, ESAM, Ally, DEHF, Glut, Mr.R, Nairo, RichBrown <--- 1st seeds

Any1 DONT wanna look 4 Pools and info read this...

Ok everyone, they are done and confirmed by various TOs of the event. As you may or not know (I am unsure if Keitaro announced this or not), but the event will be running Bracket Pools. This is the system used at popular large tournaments like the Evolution 2k series, and was recently ran at CoT6 last month which came with very positive reception. Essentially, everyone is still split up into pools, though instead of a round robin event being ran for each pool, it is a double elimination bracket. This means fewer matches overall for each pool, which was required due to the number of entrants for this event to have it run efficiently and on time.

Even though this was ran at CoT6 about a month and a half ago, there are some changes with Bracket Pools at SKTAR. CoT6 had top 4 promoted from each pool. Winners Finals and Losers Finals would not be played out, leaving 2 first seeds and 2 second seeds from each pool. SKTAR on the other hand will play out both Winners Finals and Losers Finals in each pool, but not Grand Finals. Four players will still be promoted, but there will be a first seed, second seed, third seed, and fourth seed. Because of the lack of Grand Finals, the winner of Winner Finals will become first seed, the winner of Losers Finals will become second seed, and so on. All sets in the pool are best of three, including Winners Finals and Losers Finals. SKTAR has 16 pools, with pools having 8 or 9 players a piece. Top four will be promoted from each pool to a final 64 person bracket.

And without further ado, here are the pools in full bracket image form. Please note that there might be slight changes to the pools from now until the tournament. All at the door entrants will be filled into sections on the bracket pools where there are byes. If you see any conflicts with the pools, please post them in this thread.

[collapse=SKTAR Pools]
I promise this time!
[collapse=SKTAR Pools]

[collapse=Pool 01]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 02]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 03]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 04]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 05]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 06]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 07]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 08]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 09]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 10]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 11]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 12]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 13]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 14]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 15]

[/collapse]

[collapse=Pool 16]

[/collapse]

[/collapse]
[/collapse]

stingers

Smash Obsessed
dark peach just train your *** off vs marth and hope to beat pierce. top 4 get out so if you do that you can realistically make it out

B_AWAL

Smash Master
MVD's only threat is Leon IMO

Pool 2, 14, 15 and 16 will have the most unpredictable results

Edit: soooooooooo Stingers... R u SRSLY doin a $100 MM vs 8bit on Sept 28th?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Pane is about to keep Ally out of bracket at SKTAR. Get ready for the biggest upset of the century :smirk:.

Why wouldn't he do it when he's gonna win?

:018:

stingers

Smash Obsessed

if I can get there...my ride said he doesnt wanna go anymore x.x

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Denti vs MVD should be a really good set.

I want Koolaid to make it to WF of my pool so we can actually play.

Sidebets?

Player-1

Smash Legend
For people staying in Room 2, are we going to have setups to play on? I remember like only room1 having all of the TVs or something and room 2 having none, I'll be bringing my wii.

clowsui

Smash Legend
This tournament is soon.

Good luck to everyone coming to this! I'm sad I couldn't go but I'm sure Keitaro will do a good job.

Tony T

Smash Ace
For people staying in Room 2, are we going to have setups to play on? I remember like only room1 having all of the TVs or something and room 2 having none, I'll be bringing my wii.
I'm working on it.
There's a tv in there but it may have something similar to mlg lag.

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
all of the players in these pools look like chumps who roll in luigi's up b. Stay free :luigi: jk.

Good luck to my crew TAYF, Good luck to Dark pch. I believe in you and I know you can make it out of your pool, Good luck LI, Good luck to any luigis, and good luck to Delta in stamina mode.

Top Bottom