• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skrach & Noob Testament present N.O.O.B. 3

Toobz

Smash Journeyman
I guess I will come to this. UCF is a long drive tho... Louis do you know if there will be enough parking around the venue? I am unfamiliar with the campus.

Oh and I have a cube/TV I can bring

skrach8

Smash Lord
yeah the parking should be fine. ILL post directions on how to get there tonight

i need everyone who is bringing a full setup to pm that they are doing so.

IT IS A MUST!

AfroQT

Smash Master
I think im going and i'm really ****ing hype for this.

Get at my pikachu accepting some MM's (1 dollar man i aint rich)

skrach8

Smash Lord
This is just a friendly reminder to anyone attending this tournament:

1. If you wish to bring a setup and have the door fee waived, you must PM me. There are only a few spots left. Once the spots are filled, I am no longer waiving fees. If you choose to bring CUBES to match my TVS, I will discount the door fee. If you bring two cubes, I will waive the door fee. YOU MUST PM ME AND THERE MUST BE SPOTS AVAILABLE IN ORDER FOR FEES TO BE WAIVED!!!!

2. If you bring recording setups and wish to have the door fee waived, PM ME!!!! I will adjust how many spots are available.

3. Teams anyone?

4. Show up and bring your "A" game. Melee PR's will be assessed/discussed after this tournament. *I do not know if WATO 13.5 will count in the power rankings, but I don't see why not.

That is all.

Wait..... I will be opening doors very early. I want to get this tournament started ASAP. You can arrive as soon as 11 AM.

I will close registration when I feel enough time has passed. I hate to be such a smash nazi, but this tournament seems to be pretty hyped, so chaos will not ensue.

Be here on time with cash. I don't have the venue all day, but the amount of time I do have it should suffice.

You guys know how I am about being punctual. Follow suit.

Thank You.

P.S. Directions to visitor parking updated on first page.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
get wrecked *****es florida's best marth and florida's best sheik are gonna win this ****!

skrach i do nothing but win brah gg's people lol. yes were teaming :awesome:

Zoro

Smash Champion
yes skrach ballistics is using my laptop and im bringing my own to record vids / stream
so you got 2 at least

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
skrach this is in the student union?

i didnt realize until just now that this was on campus

Top Bottom