• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skrach & Noob Testament present N.O.O.B. 3

Pengie

Smash Lord
As long as Zoro brings the streaming set up I'm definitely going to ***** that set up to make sure I get stuff recorded and put out there =)

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
May we get some updated info on the schedule/location/etc. for the tourney to help fit into Kuya's and my plans please? Thanks!

SheerMadness

Smash Master
We'll get down on some ssb64 fo sho. Everyone who wants to play.

I know you always hold it down with a ssb64 setup but I'll bring one too ballz.

And this is going to be in one of UCF's conference/event rooms in the student union.

Linguini

Smash Master
You know i'm playing for SFL son!

5v5 is the most likely setup.

SFL:

Shiz
Me
Blea
Nica
Eli?

Dunno if UI is coming but if so he's def. on it.

Zoro

Smash Champion
As long as Zoro brings the streaming set up I'm definitely going to ***** that set up to make sure I get stuff recorded and put out there =)
Yeah im bringing the stream and a setup i just dont want to carry a tv a million miles into ucf. Parking is like 5 dollars i think :(

Good stuff to skrach though for getting a much nicer place to smash
I dont have to leave early either so if ill be able to stream crews as well

then again ballistics is coming so he'll probably do the stream better than I
Ill just record if he's doing stream hopefully there will be internet

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
Is Gainesville counted as its own region?
I'm not sure we're a big region. But we definitely have a lot of players. We have brought a car to almost every local/regional in CFL for the past 2 years. We are probably bringing 2 cars to this event. And we're mainly composed of players from other regions. Linguini apparently doesn't think he's worthy of being a Gainesvillain yet =P

Also, everyone going to this should come to RAGE

Zoro

Smash Champion
Zoro my laptop is out of commission at the moment, but I do have a dazzle and chords, if anyone can bring a laptop I would gladly stream, if not then we can still figure something out.
Dude if you could bring it i wouldnt mind bringing another laptop i have two.
I would need the cables splitters too we could have two tvs recording

Zoro

Smash Champion
Yea man thats awesome, i have the splitters, if you bring the laptop we will be golden, hopefully someone has a ucf internet account
Yeah i got one too lol im at ucf as im writing this

It's a maze of sorrow

Skrach what building is that at!?
Im new here i dont think the buildings have numbers on the maps

SheerMadness

Smash Master
It's in the student union zoro. The big main building in the middle of campus with all the food places. It's in one of the conference/meeting rooms upstairs.

Top Bottom