• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Skrach & Noob Testament present N.O.O.B. 3

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Doubt I'll be at this then.

Just not motivated to drive 45 mins for smash anymore.

Oh well.

skrach8

Smash Lord
Ok peeps. I am sorry for the delay, and i want to thank you for your patience. I have very good news and this is your reward for being good sports.

I would like to say something before I mention the good news:

1. This is the NOOB series, not the WATO series.
2. Skrach is the TO, not HBOX.
3. I don't like tournaments held at houses.

Nothing against HBOX and company, but the NOOB series has a reputation to uphold.

The tournament will be held at UCF.

I will update everything on Friday.

That is all.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Ok peeps. I am sorry for the delay, and i want to thank you for your patience. I have very good news and this is your reward for being good sports.

Nothing against HBOX and company, but the NOOB series has a reputation to uphold.

That is all.

<3 U... im going to Book tic's monday with my friend can't wait for this :)

As long as parking is easy, UCF is fine for me. Keep us posted though, Skrach, you had me nervous.
WORD!! :awesome:

VGmasta

Smash Lord
Nice job Skrach! I was kinda upside down about making this a house tournament too. I hope UCF falls through for us.

Got some complications at the start of my new semester, so I'm tryin' to get my hustle on up here. But if everything works out, I'll definitely be able to come to this.

skrach8

Smash Lord
ok guys we have some potential peeps from the bahamas coming state side, is anyone able to house these guys? International tournament much?!?!?!?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'm going to be in Jacksonville from the 13th to 17th as a belated x-mas visit to family. It's been about two years since I've been to a FL tourney, so I'm gonna do my best to make it out.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Damn. This sucks. Tournament is lookin' mad good.

: / don't think Tampa will be going to much melee exclusive tournaments anymore guys. All our melee players cant really drive now that Ric moved north. : /

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I swear this tournament series is stalking me!
First it was within 5 minutes from my house, now it's going to be held at UCF near my dorm!!
If this thing follows me to grad school....I'd make smashing my minor, maybe even my major.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration

That is all.

This post is very good.
I'll try everything I can to somehow attend this. Doubtful I'll be here, though.

Top Bottom