• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: NO MORE EXCUSES! Aryman wins! Discussion open.

D

Deleted member

smashboards name: godsmith2
Online name: Peeps
FC: 4425-1140-9746
Banned stage: Battlefield
Banned char: MK
Awesomeness: I rode my bike with no handlebars

Omis

my friends were skinny
I'm the only one who banned MK. so you'll have to use your Wolf on me :) I'd still like to face your MK in some friendlies though, once I can play again

And this is filling up fast! I really hope I can play when this starts, but don't worry, I have a plan. A bad plan, but a plan nonetheless

EDIT: I want my banned stage to be Castle Siege, I hate that place...
Cstle Siege is demon spawn. I meteor spiked someone but they got saved by the stage changing.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Smashboards name (SPELL EXACTLY AS IT'S LISTED): mcmuff1nman
Online 5-digit alias: HTROD
Friend Code: 0173-2745-5921
Banned Stage: tba
Banned Character: ROB
Give me one reason why you're awesome: I work in KFC!!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
There have been some issues with your attendance in tournament matches in the past, McMuffinman. Are you sure you'll make yourself available for all 15 of your matches?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Don't worry. I'll make sure that there is PLENTY of time for all of the tournament matches.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
This has filled up so quickly.
Yeah, I might go ahead and allow one or two alternates, just in case someone doesn't do any matches or make any contact with everyone within a certain amount of time.

I don't leech off the flobots sucess (usually).
Aww... you should take pride in it! Not everyone can summon up the power to reference a strange song out of nowhere.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I think I just found out a solution to my problems (partly thanks to Shadow), I don't now how I didn't see it before!
If I get a LAN adapter then I won't have to even turn on my computer, I can just connect it directly to the modem, which works fine to my knowledge.

I gotta go find a LAN adapter!! and a 30 ft ethernet cable (Thats what its called right?)

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Smashboards name:Naucitos
Online 5-digit alias:NACHO
Friend Code:3394-3247-6220
Banned Stage: battlefield
Banned Character: G&W
Give me one reason why you're awesome: I play yoshi, what more needs to be said

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I think I just found out a solution to my problems (partly thanks to Shadow), I don't now how I didn't see it before!
If I get a LAN adapter then I won't have to even turn on my computer, I can just connect it directly to the modem, which works fine to my knowledge.

I gotta go find a LAN adapter!! and a 30 ft ethernet cable (Thats what its called right?)
Great move, man. I got a Wired Connection adapter for the Wii, and I've never looked back.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
*Shrugs* Not sure what you're talking about, but okay.

Anyway, I'm going to be heading off to bed (It's only 3:47pm my time, but I've been up pretty much all night). I imagine we'll have our final participant by that point, in which case I will post the official tournament bracket and schedule. Catch you guys in awhile!

GFE

Smash Journeyman
SB:GFE
online tag:GFE
FC:4597-1153-9877
Banned Stage:Yoshi Island (brawl)
Banned Character:Olimar
Reason: IM NOT AWESOME, IZ SNAKE WHO'S THE ONE (GOD TIER)
EDIT: WHEN DO I START?
Pm me w/answer

Halaster

Smash Ace
****, GFE got the last spot... Ah well, I'll put in my application as a sub or whatever if need should arise for another person.

Smashboards name (SPELL EXACTLY AS IT'S LISTED): Halaster
Online 5-digit alias: Paren
Friend Code: 0989-3402-5570
Banned Stage: Yoshi's Island, Melee
Banned Character: Snake
Give me one reason why you're awesome: You're too slow.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Put me on standby because I want to see if I can get a Lan Adapter before this. Anyways:

Name: Fatmanonice
Wifi name: FMOI
Brawl code: see profile
Character: Toon Link
Banned character: Snake
Banned level: TBA
Reason why I'm awesome: Because I'm the living defintion of Otaku, that's why. :laugh:

arch knight

Smash Lord
I'm keeping my character in mind. If I were playing as Fox, ROB, or Donkey Kong, for example, I'd probably ban King Dedede. Basically, I getting rid of Toon Link's worst match up aside from Metaknight (who nobody here is good with).
we shall see if the are no good metas here as i am the only mk main here

Alterhalo

Smash Journeyman
Smashboards name: Alterhalo
Online 5-digit alias: L
Friend Code: 1461-6246-6750
Banned Stage: Rainbow Cruise
Banned Character: Meta Knight
Give me one reason why you're awesome: I have a bunch of hair and I look like L from Death Note

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Well, alright everyone. I'm very excited to get this thing started. I'll be updating the first post with the tournament bracket very soon, and will be posting the tournament schedule there as well.

Here's how things are gonna go down:

-The tournament "officially" starts tomorrow (November 23rd), since every slot has been filled.

-This tournament is scheduled to run for ONE MONTH. The designated "end date" will be December 23rd, two days before Christmas.

-This is a ROUND-ROBIN bracket, meaning that you can play ANYONE at ANY TIME. My recommendation would be to A: post on this topic whenever you're available for matches, and B: PM people when you see them online (or even if you don't).

-If you go 1 week without responding to challenges or making your presence known, I'll send you a query note. If it's not responded to within a day (24 hours), I'll replace you with one of the alternates.

-Remember your number! Your position on the grid will be indicated by your number.

-Have fun! (This is mandatory.)

Top Bottom