• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: NO MORE EXCUSES! Aryman wins! Discussion open.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Sorry, man. I would totally make this a 32-person tournament, but that would mean everyone would be scheduled to play 31 matches, and it would be ridiculously hard for me to keep track of.

Well, everyone, the tournament is underway. The bracket has been posted, so it's time to get those matches in! Post here when you're available and/or send challenges to other people. Keep me updated on who's answering what and what happens in each match, so I know what's going on and can keep the bracket updated.

Speaking of which, I'M AVAILABLE FOR TOURNAMENT MATCHES RIGHT NOW. PM ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO PLAY YOUR MATCHES WITH ME.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
(Double-post)

Well, the first matchup of the tournament was a loss for me, but I'm not saddened by it at all, because the matches were ridiculously close and very competitive. Great set, Aryman. I loved that Snake, and had a lot of fun playing you! :bee:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
If you really wanted to, you could make a whole other set of 16 people. Seperate from the other set. So basically 2 tournies at once, just so no one is left out.
But its your choice of course cause that would double the amount of work for you :)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I don't mind, except for one minor thing: one RR bracket is hard enough to keep track of as it is. :laugh:

I might take that under advisement, though.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
omfg you have no idea how badly I want to be in this but sadly cannot my wii is gone it was my sisters and she moved out..idk when i'll be able to brawl regularly again.Trust me if there was ever a time I could have gotten my own wii I would have. Dx

HiHi

Smash Rookie
Smashboards name: HiHi
Online 5-digit alias: HiHi
Friend Code: 2879-2214-6846
Banned Stage: Yoshi Island
Banned Character: tba
Give me one reason why you're awesome: I kick a** with my kirby

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I'll be available later tonight, and MAYBE sometime in the afternoon.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If anybody wants to get our match over with, I'll be available for the next hour or so.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I beat cheap josh 2-0. Good games.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Can't wait to start this. I'll need to practice first.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Alright, sorry about the delay, guys. I figured I'd go ahead and try out that whole "sleeping" thing. Here's the latest updates I have so far. If I missed you, let me know ASAP.

• Barge def. SFX
  • Ary def. Teran
  • Barge def. Teran
  • Teran def. CJosh

The bracket will be updated soon. I'M ALSO AVAILABLE FOR MATCHES FOR THE NEXT HOUR OR SO IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO PLAY.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wow talk about a disheartening first tournament, only one win out of like 5 matches :(. Anybody here who's up for some practice matches sometime, I'll be quite glad to accept.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Teran I'll fight you. Are we doing the real thing or just friendlies?

EDIT: Nvm

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Updating the bracket now. And if anyone wants to get in some tournament matches with me, I'm available for the next 40 minutes or so, or we can play when I get back home from work (at about 11:30pm MST).

And don't feel too bad about how you're doing, Teran. You've still got one win, so you're not getting clean-swept.

GFE

Smash Journeyman
im available now/anytime. i dont sleep just pm Moi.

Top Bottom