• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sir "O" presents: NO MORE EXCUSES! Aryman wins! Discussion open.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
For these "Points", do we only get one per person we fight (assuming you get a win) or do you get one for every game?

For example, Barge won the first match so he gets one point, I won the 2nd match so I get one point, Barge wins the third and final match so he gets another point.

I'm just making sure :)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
One total. I was considering it one point for each match (and might later), but it seemed a little overcomplicated, so I decided to do it this way for the time being.

Edit: You there? Don't tell me I missed you by one minute.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
One total. I was considering it one point for each match (and might later), but it seemed a little overcomplicated, so I decided to do it this way for the time being.

Edit: You there? Don't tell me I missed you by one minute.
Oh ok

And you did :laugh:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Bracket updated. I'll also be on for the next 20 minutes or so now, and will probably be back on about 3 hours after that if anyone would like to play our matches.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm open for matches about 5 hrs from now :laugh:
Well, maybe, I might be too tired an I might want to sleep, but I'll still check back once I get home

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Let's make a note to play then. I'll look for you at 9:45-10:00 my time tonight. We'll catch each other eventually! :laugh:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
:laugh: Yeah lets try and do this tonight lol and maybe some friendlies if you're up for it

GFE

Smash Journeyman
im open now 4 any matches. just pm me!
luv,peace & Chicken Grease!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Bracket updated again. Let me know if any more additions/corrections need to be made.

In addition, I'm back and available for matches.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok I'm here now. I was brawling someone else because I said I would but I can play now if anyone is ready.
Btw, I think my connection is worse than it was yesterday :(
There might be lag...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Ok awesome. My cp will be Brinstar, because its cool.
Whats yours?

Top Bottom