• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SINGLES Lucario Match-Ups and Directory! Mario will brb saving a princess

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sadly, I don't enough good experience to provide any in-depth analysis, but both are pretty much in Lucario's favor...like anyone is going to argue otherwise, lol.

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
I played Twilight Prince on wifi a while back.

He liked Norfair as a stage for ganondorf.

Anyways I'll do a write up on both tomorrow.
yeah norfair and brinstar are good stages for ganon. Norfair has many ledges which allow for non suicidal ledge hop aerials. The lava also lets him survive a ganoncide as well as prevent gimping. He also has the spartan kick and jab which can easily be used to force u into the wall of lava that appears every now and then.

Against ganon, i would ban norfair over brinstar since norfair gives him more advantages than brinstar does.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I don't think Lucario is that hard for CF, one of his decent match-ups.

I'd say 65-35 Lucario's favor.

Edit:

Jab and Uair are great against Lucario, jab also cancels your spam balls. Lucario wins out with overall better priority and disjointed hitboxes.

PS: It is fun to knee Lucarios that are in Up-B start-up lag.

MythTrainerInfinity

Smash Champion
NNID
MTInfinity
3DS FC
2363-5671-9607
It takes a bit of practice to get used to Falcon's Utilt, but its slow and obvious... Jab doesn't cancel all the balls.

When Falcon RARs you its pretty obvious he's going to try to Back air you, since that's like his only option in that position... Falcon's DAir does hit pretty hard, but again its slow...

Also Lucarios need to DI/SDI the Jabs more to deliver a DAir.

Norfair lets you camp against Ganon, Brinstar you really will have trouble doing it. Dodging the lava on Norfair is much easier compared to Brinstar and it doesn't have any weird slopes/damageable stage parts (except for the thing that protects you from the lava wave) that prevent Aura Sphere from hitting something.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I don't know about other Lucario players, but Brinstar is a PRIME counterpick for Lucario. Granted, it's apparently small, but DI solves all problems. The main reason is this:

Lucario's moves already linger. When he hits the sides and such, they linger even longer. Anyone who hates Lucario will tell you how stupid his upsmash is. Think about how stupid it is when it lags for even longer? The only characters I would NOT counterpick to Brinstar are like...Donkey Kong and Metaknight.

I can also see why it's good for Ganondorf, though. Being on any platform for Lucario seems like a bad position, although I'm not sure how his D-air compares to Ganondorf's U-air.

I have seen Ganondorfs counterpick Norfair before, though, so I would just safely assume ban that level. But I don't even see why Norfair is a legal stage anyway >.>

Ultimately, though, I don't really care where a Ganondorf CP's me. I'm not necessarily afraid, simply because of how bad Ganondorf is as a character :/

manhunter098

Smash Lord
Norfair is a pretty legit stage. And I would ban it, but only because I feel it interferes with the viability of Lucario's aura sphere too much because it becomes a battle based on platforms and there is just too much vertical movement and approaching to make it as viable a move as it is on other stages where confrontations are more likely to occur horizontally.

Ganondorf is also slow enough that camping on Brinstar would be far from difficult. And camping really just wrecks the G-man.

And yeah, its far from a fair fight regardless of the stage.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Captain falcon imo does much much better against lucario than ganon

anything i would have said has already been said. F my timezone.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Lucario's favour for both, most likely. Though CF has some decent KO moves (Knee Smash, f-smash, etc.), he can have difficulty landing most of them, and because he might have to rack up a bit of damage before going in for the kill Lucario's power goes up considerably. His small model also means landing things like the Knee and d-air meteor is difficult. Lucario's smashes are obscenely laggy as well, though, and his recovery arguably doesn't go as high vertically given his smaller jumps and up-special.

Say, can't CF use an u-air as well as his b-air in a RAR?

As for Ganon, he pretty much is going to be killing as very low percents, meaning you're not going to killing with raw power anytime soon, and the King of Evil's weight adds to that. His dash attack and f-tilt can cancel out your Aura Sphere's too, and even plough straight though them. But you have a better edgeguarding capabilites and overall faster attacks (smashes notwithstanding). You might have better range, too, with some disjointed hitboxes. Not sure about priority.

I don't really know much about the stages, but yes, Brinstar is definitely a CP against Lucario. His Ganonicide is lethal here, since he'll be saved while you plummet to your death, provided you're at a decent percent. The platforms also tone down your Spheres and means Ganon doesn't have such a hard time approaching. His stomp can work when the acid has receded too, and the fleshy columns can block your Spheres.

Erm, was that good enough? I hope so...

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I don't know what you guys are talking about when you say that Brinstar is a good CP for Ganon... the uneven stage makes it very hard to autocancel your stomp. He's going to get hit by the lava A LOT because of his poor maneuverability, and his need to be below the stage when he recovers with up B. The only advantage I can see on this stage is Ganonciding into the lava, which will kill your opponent and not you depending on their % and recoveries.

I do agree with most of your evaluations of the matchup though; I'd put it around 30:70 to 25:75 - which to Ganon is actually a pretty good matchup lol.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
On Brinstar Ganon has Ganoncides, utilt spiking repeatedly into raising fires, extended hitboxes on the tendons and balls for his moves which already last a long time, and small blast zones for massive ****.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
I don't have that much of matchup experience against Lucario so I'll just give one advice :
the disjointed hitbox of Falcon's Utilt screws Lucario's recovery all day.
You'll have a hard time if you're aiming the ledge horizontally or even trying to get directly back on the stage.
You can of course recover from below but then you're a perfect target for a FF Fair/Uair or even a stage-spiking Bair.
I'm pretty sure Lucario has the tools to deal with this situation, especially on the stages where you can wall cling but be careful.

Oh and a Falcon who's approaching you with a RAR'd Bair is clearly it doing wrong and you'll **** him even without any matchup experience.

GreyClover

Smash Apprentice
Ganondorf is sweet candy in the matchup.

In the ground you want to enforce jab combos. It's almost always guaranteed to work no matter what moves you chain into due to his horrible aerial movement and priority. One of my favorite is jab>jab>Force plam, it's very effective for damage racking. You can also follow up into a force plam chian grab at low percents. Ganondorf can kill fairly easy, Fsmash is great and Usnash is very powerful. Learn to DI and momentum cancel good. Ganondorf can also use flame choke on you to damage. Lucky Ganon does not have any guaranteed follow ups on Lucario except for a Dtilt only if you try to attack. Oh and then there's the jab, great speed and range. Just aviod those two and Ganondorf will have a hard time in the matchup. No wait, watch out for Uair too, this move is very nice to be buffered with. Speaking of aerials, in the air you completely destroy Ganon. Everything you do in the air frighteds Ganon. The only thing Ganondorf can enforce is Uair. Uair can be buffered with other aerials or even a Famsh or Usmash. It's even a decent gimp move if you're not careful. Now Lucario on the other hand, gwad, gimping is sooo easy aganist Ganondorf. In fact that's about the whole key to winning. Just like in the air, everything you do is scary especially offstage.

75:25

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
If you have a problem winning these match-ups either the opponent is better then you or you're REALLY bad at the match-up. Ganon especially.

I THINK there used to be a list of things you could do to ganon out of his UpB. but the ganon boards took down the thread and don't remember because last time I checked, Ganon isn't a particularly common character.

CF can harass you offstage but he isn't going to be gimping you anytime soon.

If he has wtfhax timing and spacing he can get a sweetspot knee on us out of UpB though, in theory.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Lucario's favour for both, most likely. Though CF has some decent KO moves (Knee Smash, f-smash, etc.), he can have difficulty landing most of them, and because he might have to rack up a bit of damage before going in for the kill Lucario's power goes up considerably. His small model also means landing things like the Knee and d-air meteor is difficult. Lucario's smashes are obscenely laggy as well, though, and his recovery arguably doesn't go as high vertically given his smaller jumps and up-special.

Say, can't CF use an u-air as well as his b-air in a RAR?

As for Ganon, he pretty much is going to be killing as very low percents, meaning you're not going to killing with raw power anytime soon, and the King of Evil's weight adds to that. His dash attack and f-tilt can cancel out your Aura Sphere's too, and even plough straight though them. But you have a better edgeguarding capabilites and overall faster attacks (smashes notwithstanding). You might have better range, too, with some disjointed hitboxes. Not sure about priority.

Erm, was that good enough? I hope so...
Dude are you kidding? Lucario's jumps are enormous and extreme speed is decent in height.
Your description of lucario's smashes are also a bit exaggerated. Only Fsmash has very very distasteful lag and even then it is made up for with great power, range, Transcendant priority and IASA frames. stuff CF unfortunately doesnt have in his smashes. (except for power of course)

Also Lucario really wont be dying at low percents against ganon unless he got directly hit by a warlock punch. Aura sphere also gains power and priority with damage and Ganon cant plow through it when lucario is at mid percent. His weight is just another reason for us to smile, If Ganon misses an attack, he is going to get combo'd until he weeps.

and one last thing. nearly all our attacks have disjointed hitboxes. all with transcendant priority on aura bursts. Not particularly as gay as MK but still pretty good for us :D

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Well here's both of them. We can upthrow chain grab them both but I won't get too much into that, since I've only used it once or twice against them.

Lucario vs Ganondorf.

Side B can be godly, Ganon has quite a few follow up from it, too bad Lucario can't be followed up with any of these unless he does a get up attack which Ganon can Ganon stomp you, so pretty much NEVER DO A GET UP ATTACK.

When I watched DLA play he really used it as a mind game to fake out an opponent from the ledge, he proceeded to Ganon stomp them for a stock. Uair is good for an aerial, it's fast and can gimp Lucario if Ganon uses it right. Bair isn't bad either coming out semi fast, but his Dair is fearsome, it autocancels, gimps, and kills all in one single move. Jab is a bit slow but it does have use, his dash attack can kill at later %.

A new trick Ganon has is ledge cancelled Dair. It can kill you at 0% near the ledge, even if you can meteor cancel it, Ganon can let go of the ledge and Dair again when Lucario Extreme speeds.

Here's the thing that makes this MU absolute ****. Lucario is fast enough to stop most approaches and has enough disjointedness to keep Ganon away from him. Force Ganon to approach by playing keep away while poking him. Fsmash is safe in this match-up, Fitilt will be good for spacing. Dair will make Ganon cry, since I'm pretty sure he doesn't have an answer for that.

We can string the crap out of him. Fair chains, to Nair, jab combos, utilt juggling. It's evil.

Gimping him is like gimping Link, but be careful of Side-B fair spaced correctly will beat it, Bair, fair chains, dair, Aurasphere same options, just keep him away from the stage.

Final Destination, Frigate, Yoshi island, all excellent choices for Lucario.

Don't pick Norfair if it's legal. Twilight did much better on that stage compared to the others.

70-30 Lucario.

I'll do Falcon tomarrow.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Dude are you kidding? Lucario's jumps are enormous and extreme speed is decent in height.
Your description of lucario's smashes are also a bit exaggerated. Only Fsmash has very very distasteful lag and even then it is made up for with great power, range, Transcendant priority and IASA frames. stuff CF unfortunately doesnt have in his smashes. (except for power of course)

Also Lucario really wont be dying at low percents against ganon unless he got directly hit by a warlock punch. Aura sphere also gains power and priority with damage and Ganon cant plow through it when lucario is at mid percent. His weight is just another reason for us to smile, If Ganon misses an attack, he is going to get combo'd until he weeps.

and one last thing. nearly all our attacks have disjointed hitboxes. all with transcendant priority on aura bursts. Not particularly as gay as MK but still pretty good for us :D
I said 'smaller' jumps, not small. By no means are his jumps poor. :) CF jumps higher, but his faster falling speed means he doesn't go much higher anyway. And ExtremeSpeed can't hit ledgehoggers, which is more what I was getting at. Falcon Dive goes higher vertically than ExtremeSpeed and can hit them, though.

His smashes have below average knockback and higher lag time, unless he's at higher percents. Same with Aura Sphere. Obviously CF's going to have a hard time then, but with Ganondorf's powerful attacks, you aren't really going to get that power very early. You can gimp them both incredibly easily all the same.

Weight doesn't necessarily mean you get comboed easily firstly. Samus and Yoshi are heavy but floaty, so an obvious aversion there. You can juggle them very easily, though. Ganon, sure you can combo, I'm not denying that, but he's still got the weight to keep him alive for as long as it takes to kill you.

Transcending priority?! No way. Disjointed, but not transcending. I have clashed attacks with Lucarios in the past.

Still, though, despite his strengths Ganon just isn't capable of really putting up a serious fight against a good Lucario player. Hmm. 30:70 in your favour, I think. ;)

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
I said 'smaller' jumps, not small. By no means are his jumps poor. :) CF jumps higher, but his faster falling speed means he doesn't go much higher anyway. IIRC lucario's second jump is higher than Captain falcon's And ExtremeSpeed can't hit ledgehoggers, which is more what I was getting at. Falcon Dive goes higher vertically than ExtremeSpeed and can hit them, though. I still firmly hold ES is better as a recovery than Falcon dive. And we lucarios always go for the wallcling if being edgehogged.

His smashes have below average knockback and higher lag time, unless he's at higher percents. Same with Aura Sphere. Obviously CF's going to have a hard time then, but with Ganondorf's powerful attacks, you aren't really going to get that power very early. You can gimp them both incredibly easily all the same.
It seems more like your quoting from smash wiki. The below average knockback wears away come 75% and after 120% The knockback on his smashes are high enough to kill very well. Also, Only Fsmash has a higher lag time. the smash speed of lucario and CF are quite even.
Weight doesn't necessarily mean you get comboed easily firstly. Samus and Yoshi are heavy but floaty, so an obvious aversion there. last time i checked, we could combo Samus and Yoshi.You can juggle them very easily, though. Ganon, sure you can combo, I'm not denying that, but he's still got the weight to keep him alive for as long as it takes to kill you. And it will take a long time to kill a good lucario.His power may be great, But he technically doesnt have snake's Uptilt. Ganon's ways of killing lucario are too obvious, and there is such thing as DI you know.

Transcending priority?! No way. Disjointed, but not transcending. I have clashed attacks with Lucarios in the past .he does in fact DO have transcendant priority on his moves. i just forgot to mention they are in the AURA BURSTS. his body hitbox can be clashed with. my bad.

Still, though, despite his strengths Ganon just isn't capable of really putting up a serious fight against a good Lucario player. Hmm. 30:70 in your favour, I think. ;)
Small corrections good sir. i have the replies in green.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Small corrections good sir. i have the replies in green.
Quoting from Smash Wiki? Is that an insult? I know what I'm talking about. :(

You think ES is the better recovery, that's fine. But there are definitely some stages you can't wall-cling to. Battlefield and Halberd are examples, so relying on that alone to stop edgehoggers would be suicide. If Lucario is on such a stage, his opponent is edgehogging and he's not in range to attack them, he's pretty much already dead.

I'm not sure that CF and Lucario have an even smash speed. Their forward smashes are very similar, but CF's up and down smashes are a bit faster, and have more range to them. Not to mention that Lucario's d-smash won't hit if the opponent isn't grounded. But 'cario's priority is unquestionably better. CF's is right down there in the gutter. :laugh:

I never said you couldn't combo Samus and Yoshi, just that they're too floaty to really do it at middling percents. They won't fall fast enough for you to catch them, and their good air speed means they can get away.

Ganon's f-tilt and d-tilt speed are actually quite fast, and are capable of killing quite readily, especially against floaty Lucario. DI is also available for Ganondorf, as with every other character - he's also far more resistant to vertical KOs.

I'm still skeptical about transcending priority on Lucario's aura attacks. I've looked it up. Aura Sphere definitely doesn't have it, as a thread on the character board proves. As for all his other attacks, I'm not sure. Could you give me a pointer to the thread that says so?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
On Brinstar Ganon has Ganoncides, utilt spiking repeatedly into raising fires, extended hitboxes on the tendons and balls for his moves which already last a long time, and small blast zones for massive ****.
That doesn't stop Ganon's whole metagame from lagging on Brinstar, as DLA was saying. Brinstar isn't a good stage for Ganon.

he's also far more resistant to vertical KOs.
Compared to who?

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Quoting from Smash Wiki? Is that an insult? I know what I'm talking about. :(

You think ES is the better recovery, that's fine. But there are definitely some stages you can't wall-cling to. Battlefield and Halberd are examples, so relying on that alone to stop edgehoggers would be suicide. If Lucario is on such a stage, his opponent is edgehogging and he's not in range to attack them, he's pretty much already dead.

I'm not sure that CF and Lucario have an even smash speed. Their forward smashes are very similar, but CF's up and down smashes are a bit faster, and have more range to them. Not to mention that Lucario's d-smash won't hit if the opponent isn't grounded. But 'cario's priority is unquestionably better. CF's is right down there in the gutter. :laugh:

I never said you couldn't combo Samus and Yoshi, just that they're too floaty to really do it at middling percents. They won't fall fast enough for you to catch them, and their good air speed means they can get away.

Ganon's f-tilt and d-tilt speed are actually quite fast, and are capable of killing quite readily, especially against floaty Lucario. DI is also available for Ganondorf, as with every other character - he's also far more resistant to vertical KOs.

I'm still skeptical about transcending priority on Lucario's aura attacks. I've looked it up. Aura Sphere definitely doesn't have it, as a thread on the character board proves. As for all his other attacks, I'm not sure. Could you give me a pointer to the thread that says so?
He definitely has Transcendent priority, just not on his AS. I'll correct you later, but there's a lot of mistakes that need to be flattened out. :D

1. Recovering onstage =/= insured death, especially if the lucario is doing it right. Good second jump + no reliable edgeguarding methods for C. Falcon means if lucario is reading his movements he can get onstage without much scathing. If he messes up and is to close to the edge when he lands, you know what to do: knee 'em.

2.Lucario fsmash is a pretty long ranged move, it outranges marth fsmash, which although isn't exactly the longest range, it gives you a good idea. Granted lucario fsmash is a little slow, but it's other traits make it amazing regardless. For example, a well timed fsmash when someone is on the ledge can cover/beat nearly all options, whether it be getup, attack, jump, or ledgehop. It also ***** AD/spotdodge, and is very safe if used correctly. Also, dsmash will hit an aerial character, but not nearly as well as fsmash.

3.Doesn't really matter how "floaty" they are, especially considering that by weight, samus and yoshi are deceptively heavy (iirc samus is like 8th heaviest or so), which means if anything we can string them for longer periods of time than other characters. Even Kirby can be stringed, but the hurtbox and lightweight means it'll quickly be ineffective because he reaches "uncomboable percents" much more quickly, and the smaller hurtbox ensures that it will be a little harder for things like fair -> nair to work, especially if he DIs. C. Falcon and Ganon, on the other hand, are really good for lucario to string up.

4.These will be decent tools provided if lucario isn't gaying him up. Lucario as relatively slow as he is to most of the cast will end up outliving him by circumstances involving safety. We're discussing how the highest level of lucario's metagame will do against the highest level of ganon's, and if he's playing this right, ganon gets utterly destroyed. The only semi-decent options ganon has will usually be beaten by lucario, mainly because of reasons of safety. Most of the moves that might work for ganon's punish game in other MUs don't work very well against lucario, because many of his moves are ridiculously safe on block with combined hitbox wackiness and low cooldown, which means unless you have a super fast, long range jab or ftilt, or a good ooS response, this will be lucario's game.
imo ganon vs. lucario is 75:25 lucario's favor, and captain falcon vs. lucario is 65:35 lucario's favor

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
Quoting from Smash Wiki? Is that an insult? I know what I'm talking about. :( No its not an insult. I just happened to see similarity to a smashwiki article lol.

The few times this will happen is if we get spiked. Most other times, Aurasphere does a good job here.Many opponents underestimate Lucario's ability to recover, many forget we have a projectile.

I never said you couldn't combo Samus and Yoshi, just that they're too floaty to really do it at middling percents. They won't fall fast enough for you to catch them, and their good air speed means they can get away. We can still combo Yoshi and samus at middling percents.

Ganon's f-tilt and d-tilt speed are actually quite fast, and are capable of killing quite readily, especially against floaty Lucario. DI is also available for Ganondorf, as with every other character - he's also far more resistant to vertical KOs. Yes, the bane of lucario. vertical KO's. However Ganon is way better at killing horizontally last time i checked.

Aurasphere is an energy projectile my friend. Im talking about those bursts that come out of lucario whenever he attacks. A good example will be Fsmash. If you attack the aura blast with even the strongest attack, the aura blast just passes straight through. However, if you clank with the body hitbox before getting hit by the aura hitbox, you wont get hurt see? There is no thread that says so, you just have to see for yourself.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
He definitely has Transcendent priority, just not on his AS. I'll correct you later, but there's a lot of mistakes that need to be flattened out. :D
A bit more than 10%, but true enough. Lucarios should be living longer than Ganon timewise, though, and Falcon should be living even longer than Lucarios.
Aurasphere is an energy projectile my friend. Im talking about those bursts that come out of lucario whenever he attacks. A good example will be Fsmash. If you attack the aura blast with even the strongest attack, the aura blast just passes straight through. However, if you clank with the body hitbox before getting hit by the aura hitbox, you wont get hurt see? There is no thread that says so, you just have to see for yourself.
EVERYONE'S GANGING UP ON MEEEE!! WHY??!! :cry:

Alright, I'm backing out now. :chuckle:

Vionce

Smash Journeyman
If Lucario is on such a stage, his opponent is edgehogging and he's not in range to attack them, he's pretty much already dead.
Maybe i'm missing something, but can't lucario just land on stage? Yeah there's the knee, but at least it's not a guaranteed ledgehog death, right? And then if lucario curves up a little bit, he might be able to avoid ledge hopped attacks and then grab the edge, right? To me it seems like a tech chase or something.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
We're slow.

And lazy.

And slow.

And lazy.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
why havent this mach up guide been finished 0_0? is there so little lucario players actually caring.....
Chillax. We've got as many characters left as I can count on one hand lol. Much better speed than where it used to be.
Let's vote for next chars plz, there's:
Mario
Yoshi
Lucas
Zelda
Jigglypuff

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
I Dont Come IN here Much So Im Just Gonna leve my thoght on Lucario mach ups (Hope you dont flame me 4 it, im just trying to help out some..)

LUCARIO Mach up List By IceDX

:metaknight:Meta Knight : 35/65
:falco:Falco : 45/55
:marth:Marth : 40/60
:dedede:King Dedede : 40/60
:pit:Pit : 50/50
:snake:Snake: 40/60
:warioc:Wario :45/55
:zelda::shiek:Zelda/Sheik : 45/55
:diddy:Diddy Kong : 55/45
:gw:Mr. Game & Watch: 40/60
:fox:Fox: 40/60
:olimar:Olimar: 45/55
:zerosuitsamus:Zero Suit Samus : 50/50
:wolf:Wolf : 50/50
:peach:Peach : 60/40
:popo:Ice Climbers : 40/60
:pikachu2:Pikachu : 60/40
:rob:R.O.B.: 55/45
:toonlink:Toon Link : 60/40
:lucario:Lucario : ?
:ike:Ike : 45/55
:pt::squirtle:Pokémon Trainer : 60/40
:kirby2:Kirby : 60/40
:mario2:Mario : 65/35
:luigi2:Luigi : 60/40
:lucas:Lucas 50/50
:dk2:Donkey Kong : 45/55
:yoshi2:Yoshi : 65/35
:sonic:Sonic : 70/30
:link2:Link : 60/40
:ness2:Ness : 60/40
:bowser2:Bowser : 60/40
:samus2:Samus : 60/40
:falcon:Captain Falcon : 60/40
:jigglypuff:Jigglypuff : 65/35
:ganondorf:Ganondorf 65/35

BTW: I vote for Zelda To be discussed Next...........

iRJi

Smash Champion
I Dont Come IN here Much So Im Just Gonna leve my thoght on Lucario mach ups (Hope you dont flame me 4 it, im just trying to help out some..)

Stopped reading after MK.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord

fruck no dude... MK is NOT that bad. we arent R.O.B after all.

btw i vote for yoshi. Mario is cool too.

Chillax. We've got as many characters left as I can count on one hand lol. Much better speed than where it used to be.
Let's vote for next chars plz, there's:
Mario
Yoshi
Lucas
Zelda
Jigglypuff
My vote would be for Zelda. I think she would probably give Lucario the most difficulty out of those 5.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Oh yeah, for the record, you can pick two, for those who have come in recently. It turns out it gets things done faster, plus it seems still doable.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Do Lucas last ;)

Anyway, Lucas boads are now discussing Lucario. Any and all input would be happily accepted. Here is the link

Top Bottom