• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Pools is definitely going to be the place where we lose/gain most time. People need to be real nazis when it comes time to play pools. Don't be the pool that takes 2x as much time as the rest.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
What Day said is extremely important. Finishing a tournament in ten hours is completely doable, but will be extremely hard. Like has already been said, make sure you report your matches during Singles Bracket. No one is allowed to play friendlies during Doubles, Singles Pools, or Singles Bracket except on stations specifically designated, by us, that can be used for friendlies. Until such setups have been set as such, please refrain from playing any friendlies or money matches. If you see a setup that is open, that we haven't announced to be used for Free Play, ask one of us about it. If the station isn't important for tournament, we'll start opening up TVs for friendlies.

The main reason isn't that it holds up the TVs, the main reason is that it prevents the TOs from knowing which TVs are free for matches and which ones aren't, and prevents us from doing our job as efficiently as we need to.And yeah, we're probably going to designate pool captains, people we trust to watch over their pool and make sure things are run efficiently.
This will be my first tourney, I am coming. Have fun folks.
:O!! Another Olimar main?? :D
I'll have to try to find you Saturday, lol. Glad you'll be making it! Hope you enjoy yourself :)

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
so who needs a dubs partner? not guaranteed ill take it, j/c

sneaky, you free?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Oh yeah, I got the splitter cable for the Dazzle, so we're for sure having a stream this weekend! If anyone has an extra mic they can bring, it would be greatly appreciated. I know Composer is bringing one, but it would be great if we could have two. If not, it'll be fine with just one.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh yeah, I got the splitter cable for the Dazzle, so we're for sure having a stream this weekend! If anyone has an extra mic they can bring, it would be greatly appreciated. I know Composer is bringing one, but it would be great if we could have two. If not, it'll be fine with just one.
Awesome. I sure hope I can play a few sets on that setup. :)

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Ugh guys I can't make it... I got some school stuff to do, gotta find a job too. Also gotta do my laundry because I have no clean clothes. Also I'm broke and don't want to spend money. I gotta take a shower one of these days, cause I haven't done it in a while. My brother also just got a unicycle and I really want to try it. Also I just found out today that I'm not immortal like I previously thought... so I don't really want to leave the house or else I might die.

Sorry to bail on you guys like that, it's just that things come up yknowwhatimsaying
I dun know if he is serious. :p

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
You all just experienced the fabled "mega-john"... several small, tasty johns packed into one scrub-sized snack.

Don't eat it now though because it looks like we're going... assuming something doesn't go horribly, horribly wrong.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You all just experienced the fabled "mega-john"... several small, tasty johns packed into one scrub-sized snack.

Don't eat it now though because it looks like we're going... assuming something doesn't go horribly, horribly wrong.
Lololololol I don't know this guy but I already like him. xD

Flawless Fan

Smash Hero
Sorry Sil, I was downstairs playing Brawl with Ashley.
Day, we'll be there tomorrow with at least two wiis, and I have my 64 I can bring too!

VenomaShockwave

Smash Cadet
Daycia, You don't need any more wiis, do you?
I'd rather not take mine if I don't have to (I'm pretty much definitely going, though, so you can remove "?" now)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Sorry guys, I gotta sit this one out!

good luck getting everything done on time, I'll probably stop by the stream if there is one.

I know Day will do a great job with this :D

D

Deleted member

The Milkshake Backroom is happening at Steak & Shake. Expect a tier list soon, but it appears that Mint Cookies and Cream may be top tier.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Well it looks like something went horribly, horribly wrong again...

Someone johned out (citing money issues), which created a torrential johnstorm causing major flooding in the IL thread... experts say there was an estimated 10-12 inches of johnfall, making travel to work, school, or Brawl tournaments in Cincinnati virtually impossible. Some of our analysts say that Global Johning is to blame, but we have no confirmation on that yet.

Stick around for our primetime special--"Why Illinois Never Goes to OoS Tournaments"; I bet a lot of you are dying to know

Kel

Smash Master
I'd like to join in on this Milkshake side tournament.

Protip: In New England, they're called Frappes. That's the actual word for milkshake.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Day, get some sleep. There's no way we're going to make it to your house at a decent time. You have a tournament to run, and the needs of 40 other people are more important than us 5. The whole story's on the MI thread. Basically, Lain is having some trouble finding a ride to my house + his phone keeps dying...and my parents were freaking out about my car/leaving late/staying at a stranger's house, making things worse. I honestly don't mind crashing your place, but even though I'm an adult and can make my own decisions, I just want my parents to have peace of mind while I'm down there.

However, I still plan on trying to make it. I'm leaving my house at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow. I do hope that Lain can show up.

If there is an emergency like Lain showing up at my house at 2:00 a.m. without calling me, I'll give you a call.

D

Deleted member

You gotta make it DarkLouis! We've got Wolf dittos to play. :)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
It appears that I do not need sleep, since I'm just now finishing up reading the past few pages of posts and I still need to get a shower. Post explosion, my goodness. Like whoa man, good job me.

Being ignored is why I stopped putting any effort into trying to play doubles... :rolleyes: Guess I won't worry about playing that and I'm not sure why the venue appears to be such a pain to reach coming down I-75 southbound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom