• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steep

Smash Lord
HYPE!!!!! Two days! So just to recap my MM's are:

$5 Tech_Chase (Mario vs D3)
$3 Today (Solimar dittos on Distant Planet) lol
$2 Auspher (Mario vs Wolf)
$1 Sombra (Mario vs Diddy Kong)

Does that sound right? Am I missing anybody? And would anyone like to MM my luigi?

ALSO, I am still looking for a dubs partner if anyone is interested!

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!

Does that sound right? Am I missing anybody? And would anyone like to MM my luigi?

3$ my mk vs your luigi? Or your mario which ever you prefer.

:phone:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Btw day we need to play. I realized at nopes tourny we didnt play once. We just chilled anplayed yu-gioh for a really long time lmaoooo.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

Oh yes, I'm the main event baby. ;)

D

Deleted member

Due to me desperately needing to save up for a 3DS, I'm gonna pass on entering doubles.

ORLY

Smash Master
can i get a rough guesstimate on melee attendance? i don't really want to spend a pile of money to come and play like 10 people

steep

Smash Lord
3$ my mk vs your luigi? Or your mario which ever you prefer.

I'd rather do Mario vs MK if it's all the same to you. And yeah $3 is fine. My Luigi doesn't have a lot of MK experience and it's a terrible MU for both characters so I'd rather use Mario.

Ally, if you aren't too busy, could we play a couple friendlies? The Snake MU is hard for Mario and I need some advice/practice.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yo, you have Inui name twice on the list..... the very top and very bottom

and you have me for only Marvel... I'm doing Brawl singles and doubles as well...

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I'd rather do Mario vs MK if it's all the same to you. And yeah $3 is fine. My Luigi doesn't have a lot of MK experience and it's a terrible MU for both characters so I'd rather use Mario.

Ally, if you aren't too busy, could we play a couple friendlies? The Snake MU is hard for Mario and I need some advice/practice.
Yeah no problem. I wasnt sure how experienced your luigi was. Just thought id ask. Sooo my mk vs your mario for 3$

Thugz mm? My mk vs your pika or mk?

Nicole

Smash Champion
ok i'm coming to this after all, even tho i didnt find a teammate. i'll just skip doubles and play some arcade games. see everyone in a couple days!

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
ur getting a hugeeeeeeeeeeeeee squeeze nicole =). see most of yall like friday evening/night..prob

Kel

Smash Master
...There are 7 set ups so far 0_o

Also I havent played Ally since 2009. I think I can take him now though =P

steep

Smash Lord
Hey Day you can add another friend of mine! His name is Kamon and I'm bringing him too I think! And I am gonna see if I can convince my family to let me bring our Wii to this.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
A couple of smashers and I will be staying at a Days Inn with the address 11967 Chase Plaza Dr. Forest Park, OH 45240 US. If anyone else knows they will be staying at this same Days Inn then we should all get together and brawl on friday night, or saturday.

Nope

Smash Lord
AZ isn't coming either today, his graduation is on Saturday.

Does anyone have a xbox 360 to ps3 converter? Please bring it and let me use it fr marvel so I don't have to use the worst controller alive! It's bad enough we are playing on the console that drops frames mid match.

Also teams, legan, cheese, Nicole if anyone wants to team let me know, I would rather not drive down and not play doubles.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I too need a teammate. Got 9th using double Falco last time, just image what using MK will do.

Going to be looking for a teammate at the venue. Just posting now as a heads up because I know you'll all be fighting over this great opportunity.

As a special bonus, if you're better than me (via psuedo-MM or if I just admit it) I'll pay your half of the entrance fee. Because teams are stacked and I know people have money issues.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I may need a teammate if Arty isn't coming with. 4th in IL, get on my level. inb4Gio

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Lol nah I don't use a lot of ganon in teams, unless my partner asks me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom