• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
If anyone needs a partner, I'm a decent (I think) GW that needs a partner as well. Just putting that out there :D!

:172:
Plz tell me your title under your screenname is in reference to Chuck Mangione. If it is I will totally do teams with you man.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Tech, mm your snake? :D HM vs HM lol
No, I don't even play Snake in tournament anymore..lol On top of that, I HATE MK and Pika as Snake. Dumb MUs lol

I'll do D3 vs Pika though assuming I win enough MMs. I have a lot on my plate already so we'll have to see how that goes. But if so then yeah it'll be fun lol

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Kain needs to be here....

Kel looks like Dane Cook...

I miss Fizzle...

It's going down this weekend....That is all

Zwarm

Smash Hero
DLA, get Zwarm to come so we can ignore the tournament and play Arcana Heart 3 all weekend.

:phone:
Haha, namesearched. I'd totally be down to play some AH3. But it's not worth the drive or the money to just ignore the tournament like that.

I think we should meet halfway sometime. Composer is holding a tournament in July that would be in Indiana. I'd be glad to bring AH3 there. :)

Actually, just looked at the thread, it looks like you might be going already. If we both go, I'll definitely bring my PS3 along.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I never MM, but I always make it a point to. I've collected many singles this past week, so if you see me and want to ask for a MM go ahead. If I say no, remind me that I'm not supposed to do that. For the most part just $1.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I never MM, but I always make it a point to. I've collected many singles this past week, so if you see me and want to ask for a MM go ahead. If I say no, remind me that I'm not supposed to do that. For the most part just $1.
I guess thats what stripping gets you. Lots o singles.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Well I'll be at ths La Quinta around 5/6 and I'll be looking for Smash I only played Smash 64 yesterday :o
someone at the la quinta who wants to play give me a text (and tell me your tag) so we can meet up ;) # is 1-248-494-0368

Also, Gifts you still wanna do dubs? I'm posting this here and sending you a text.

steep

Smash Lord
I am bringing Kamon and Coop, as well as myself obviously. Kamon and I will be entering Doubles! Uhhhhh..... I am still trying to convince my parents to let me take the Wii.... It's not mine to take which makes it hard to convince them.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I want to record all my MMs this weekend.

Also....24 hours until it goes down. I'm about to go get my haircut and do a little shopping. Gotta turn on the swag for this weekend. For the tournament and outside the tournament. ;)

Y.b.M I demand some clubbing action.

fZk

Smash Lord
That MU is 100-0.

Edit: Okay fine. Not because I think I can win, I just wanna test it =/
$2?

BTW pika vs Diddy is a pretty even matchup, pika can camp very effectively and it's very good with bananas, hardly 100-0.

Anybody else wants to mm?

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Gonna start picking people up and heading to Ohio at 1 pm today.

My final carpool is Keitaro, Inui, Atomsk, Nicole, Mew2king, Izumi, Arban, Cheese.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Well I'll be at ths La Quinta around 5/6 and I'll be looking for Smash I only played Smash 64 yesterday :o
someone at the la quinta who wants to play give me a text (and tell me your tag) so we can meet up ;) # is 1-248-494-0368

Also, Gifts you still wanna do dubs? I'm posting this here and sending you a text.

yea ori we can so dubs. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom