• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

THuGz

Smash Lord
$2?

BTW pika vs Diddy is a pretty even matchup, pika can camp very effectively and it's very good with bananas, hardly 100-0.

Anybody else wants to mm?
Pika's consider it one of his hardest MU's, tied with a couple others =/
No worries. $2 is fine

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
So yeah. I should have a Wii with both games (Brawl+Melee), but I don't think I'm going to enter for either game. Though, I may try to enter something last minute as usual.

Still have to figure out how much I need to come out of pocket. [Sole's gas (?) + Venue (10) + Hotel (?) + Food (?) and then some MM's on top of it.]

:phone:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Is there anyone coming from the West (from or through Indiana/Indianapolis basically or close) that is coming by themselves? If there is, I'm offering a free spot in my hotel with me, my dad and his gf, on the condition that you give me a ride back after singles bracket Sunday!! I'd be willing to do non stop friendlies and such at the venue and/or hotel as time allows outside of bracket! PM if interested or post here, this is my last ditch effort to let my Dad have someone to spend time with (his GF) while I secure a ride back!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Gonna start picking people up and heading to Ohio at 1 pm today.

My final carpool is Keitaro, Inui, Atomsk, Nicole, Mew2king, Izumi, Arban, Cheese.
Wait, I thought Atomsk wasn't sure on going. Oh well. Just means I'm going to have to prepare myself mentally if I expect to put a dent in his Dedede! :)

EDIT: Sorry for double post >.<

D

Deleted member

I think you posted somewhere for mm's but I'm too lazy to find it. MM? lol (I won't use Pika if you don't want)
Just $1. Use whoever you want.

And What's The Point, how much is the hotel/how many of us are splitting the cost?

Legan

Smash Lord
Is there any point in me bringing a wii without a tv?

I also didnt realize lain is gunna be at this. +10 hype

Also, ive been feelin like complete **** so I dunno about the club but Ill probably suck it up and try & go anyway. So drinks are on me if that happens.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I think im the saddest about not being able to see legan again...its been like 5 months dude...i mean gadamn...

God Kais!

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Bring it. I'm bringing mine.

I'm also bringing my HD TV to practice with my dad Saturday night after pools at the hotel. If you guys are dying for setups, that's one at least to use for bracket but at the cost of like how many ms's of lag? It's a 14 in I think.

D

Deleted member

Okay, apparently Sole didn't tell everyone else in his car, who were the ones that planned this out, that we were also taking a couple more people from NEOH. We won't have any room in the car for both them and all our crap, so I don't know how he plans to do this. This also screws over our housing arrangements YET AGAIN. Why aren't there any more people from NEOH driving??

Honestly, this is so frustrating that I don't even feel like going anymore...

D

Deleted member

Jeez, it's still that expensive for 8 people? Day, what happened to the price you told us?

Now I understand why Illinois isn't coming, and I don't blame them at all, either.

Edit: Are you telling me per night or for both nights?

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

I also didnt realize lain is gunna be at this. +10 hype

Also, ive been feelin like complete **** so I dunno about the club but Ill probably suck it up and try & go anyway. So drinks are on me if that happens.
Please bring Wiis! They are needed! The venue provides about 10-14 T.Vs itself that all need complimentary Wiis.
TVs are also really needed! I'd like to have about 25-30 Setups at least. So we would need 25-30 Wiis and about 10-20 more TVs!

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Jeez, it's still that expensive for 8 people? Day, what happened to the price you told us?

Now I understand why Illinois isn't coming, and I don't blame them at all, either.

Edit: Are you telling me per night or for both nights?
Err..?

I can only give you the price I was given at the beginning. Again, I suggest you calling the hotel as like I told you before, I really can't do everything for you. The prices bumped up the later you waited if I gathered everything correctly. If you are really worried about the current hotel price, there are other hotels to look at as well in Cincinnati. But again, as I told you many times before I suggest trying to stay with someone who already have a room reserved and see if you can split it. Go back through pages, I know many many people who have said they have hotels. Old Anthem/Sombra, and Krys are good examples.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Sombra would be a great person to ask, since he's been asking about rooming with people FOREVER. If he hasn't found people yet, I would REALLY suggest asking him.

:172:

D

Deleted member

Okay, the extra people in our car found a ride elsewhere, so I will be 4 of us. WTP, we're going to room with you for sure.

Also Day, sorry. I'm just frustrated at our prior arrangement falling through and then this happens the day of the tournament.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Well I just got into the La Quinta is there anyone smashing right now? I might be free in a bit because I kinda wanna grab some food since I haven't eaten since noonish.

D

Deleted member

Oh wow...no music hacks on wii's? No textures is reasonable, but...yeah.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
So I need new a ride down now... Alright since it's last minute, I'll offer the same deal I offered last time.

I will pay for the Driver's venue fee AND singles or doubles fee. (not both) I'll also of course pay my fair share of the gas cost.

I live in Circleville, but I can go meet you as far North as South-side Columbus and as far South as Chillicothe and anywhere inbetween.

So if you guys heading South wanna save yourself $20+, tell me and I'll give you my number and discuss pick-up plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom