• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
TBH I'm not really sure I'm going yet, it depends pretty heavily on whether Arty goes or not. And if Arty isn't going, it depends on how many melee cats Kels can find to fill the car.

And even then... as much as I like IL melee players, i'm really not sure I personally know them well enough to enjoy spending an entire weekend OoS with them haha... we'll see

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
edit: sorry guys IL isn't going. we tried. I really hope this tournament goes well so we can go to the next one. GLHF everyone

Nope

Smash Lord
D disiciple Columbus would be, give me or fonz a call so we can figure out your schedule. (937)925-2608 (me) (937)925-2607 (fonz)

:phone:

THuGz

Smash Lord
Steep: Can I use whoever? I don't like pikachu against the marios =/
Gifts: We can do either. Let's do both :D

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
So, I know this is a thread for the tourney and Smash Brothers, but maybe some people can help me out with something:

For you Cincinnati natives, what would you recommend for a fun evening (be it a mall, site, or whatever) after the tourney ends on Sunday (or at least when the tourney ends for me, haha)? It will be my girlfriend, her friend, and myself. We're visiting the Zoo on Friday.

Also, I'm still hoping to play friendlies Friday night! Let me know if you want to play (at La Quinta Inn).

~ Sombra ~

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
About how big do the melee tournaments usually get for these?
Yeah. This is the first time Melee is being hosted. I do know a lot of Ohio Melee locals are coming out, though.

Also, @ Sombra check out Kenwood mall! It's extremely classy and richy, but SUPER fun and tons of stores.

And just reminder setups are still greatly appreciated. I'm worried thinking there may only be 7 Wiis for a 16 pool tourney. Thanks in advance!

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
For you Cincinnati natives, what would you recommend for a fun evening (be it a mall, site, or whatever) after the tourney ends on Sunday (or at least when the tourney ends for me, haha)? It will be my girlfriend, her friend, and myself. We're visiting the Zoo on Friday.

Also, I'm still hoping to play friendlies Friday night! Let me know if you want to play (at La Quinta Inn).

~ Sombra ~
Newport on the leevy is a nice place to walk around. There is also alot of resturant,s movies, and there is gameworks to have some fun

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I missed a lot of MM posts, everyone who said they wanted to MM people, tell me I <3 MMs.

Kel

Smash Master
I wanna go to the zoo! cincy has a nice zoo. Everyone should get Graeters while they're here. And possibly Skyline.

Also, Fizzle looks like Tay Zondey but I do NOT look like Dane Cook. YbM is racist for suggesting such things.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I wanna go to the zoo! cincy has a nice zoo. Everyone should get Graeters while they're here. And possibly Skyline.

Also, Fizzle looks like Tay Zondey but I do NOT look like Dane Cook. YbM is racist for suggesting such things.
Argent.

....from behind. :troll:

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Meh..i dont think sole is gonna leave till like saturday morning =/ as of right now. Can we still stay in your room WTP?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I think Asians kinda look the same...

OH LOOK! THERE JACKIE CHAN! OHH! THERE JACKIE CHAN TOO! OOO!! NO WAIT! THERE'S JACKIE CHAN!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman

Yeah, the zoo should be fun! It's been many years since I've been. I thought that I might as well add on to an already fun weekend!

To all my money matches, I will be identifiable by my hat. It will have my tag stitched in the back.

Here's to hoping the rain holds off.

~ Sombra ~

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If anyone needs a partner, I'm a decent (I think) GW that needs a partner as well. Just putting that out there :D!

:172:

Price

Smash Rookie
In case you need our names for the bracket I (Price) and my friend (Tedium) will be coming with CREWS

THuGz

Smash Lord
2$ my mk vs your pika
2$ my mk vs your mk

sounds good? :D
Alright man, its on. Also, what happened to marth?

Well who would you use do you think?
Actually nvm, pika is fine since you aren't playing luigi lol (that MU is 100-0)

I too need a teammate. Got 9th using double Falco last time, just image what using MK will do.

Going to be looking for a teammate at the venue. Just posting now as a heads up because I know you'll all be fighting over this great opportunity.

As a special bonus, if you're better than me (via psuedo-MM or if I just admit it) I'll pay your half of the entrance fee. Because teams are stacked and I know people have money issues.
Let me mm your falco (if that's who you play?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom