• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralph Cecil

Smash Champion
NNID
RalphCecil
3DS FC
4098-4850-8033
When does singles registration end?

EDIT: Ally Snake ditto MM? =D I really need experience in that mu. o-o

EDIT 2:What's the name of the arcarde? My ride doesn't play Brawl, & is just curious.

What's The Point

Smash Master
There should be a Simpsons Arcade game since the old location had it.

However, I am focusing on the X-Men game, because it is 6 player while Simpsons is only 4. Though if we can't fill the X-Men game, Simpsons is better.

clowsui

Smash Legend
good luck to everyone going to this. Special shoutouts to my boys in the 513 (and the ones that are Cincinnati at heart -- Kel and Quivo =)) and all the other Ohioans also - show them why we are the best state in the Midwest.

In particular:
Shugo - have fun. You're like a brother to me and seeing you do well makes me glad. The only way you're gonna do well is if you don't put any pressure on yourself to do well. Though I'm sure you've learned that x)
Lain - don't **** up. You know what I'm talking about.
Kel - I have a good feeling about this one. Raleigh wasn't a fluke, dude -- you GOT THIS!
Y.b.M. -- **** Chudat. **** that ****. Knock 'em dead.
Infern...sabes? Don't sandbag. **** them up. Destroy them. Show them the truth: you are the best Snake in the Midwest, and a top five national Snake. Eres un monstruo - sabes? Claro? Los destruye.
TChase - Derek...the only thing that stops you from winning is you just overcomplicating your improvement. There may not be any reason that you're not doing well -- at least, none that you can tell or find - but it doesn't matter. So long as you have the drive and you keep playing effectively and keep trying, you will do well soon. This might be the tournament, might not be, who knows? Just go with the flow.
Steel Samurai - you're a ****ing ***** for not coming to this. Suck a ****, AE can rot in hell for all I care -____- Wish you were more interested in this game, and you will probably never read this so whatever.
Composer - shoutouts to late night wifi sessions that were promised...that never happened again (smirk) Nah real talk have fun at this mayne. Record adventures with 3S or something! xD
Smash64 - "Ganemos?" "Clarooooooooooooooooooooo" LOL
Sorasin - you already know. SCRUB DON'T MESS UP YA HERDDD
Squid - swaggin like a jigga jacka move it like it was nevah wacka
Kassandra - don't stress yourself out playing this game. Use this tournament to find out just how much you care about winning and stuff - I honestly don't think you've found the in-between point of "playing to win" and "playing for fun" and "playing to learn". I haven't seen you in a while but if there's one thing I know about it's that you have always had difficulties w/ frustration. Think about just trying to play your best. Win or lose, just try not to care so much.

More later maybe?

By the way, East Coast: DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE /shizwiz voice. Midwest comin on yall faces hardbody, ALL homo cause y'all boutta swallow and like it.

Day, good luck running this. I'm confident this tournament will go well and will be very fun. Wish I could be here. Good luck in the tournament too. You have improved a lot lately and I think I have quite a ways to catch up when I get home.

Everyone, PLEASE don't mess this venue up for me. I LOVE this venue: it's one of the first great venues I found and thus the one closest to my heart. Be respectful of the venue, don't steal anything, be nice to Jesse, etc. SERIOUSLY. If I find out that someone did something to ruin my chances at hosting here again (or anyone else's chance for that matter, w/in the Smash community I mean)...not gonna be happy. I'd swear revenge but I dunno, it just seems meaningless -- I guess if I find out you're becoming blacklisted by the BBR-RC. Don't care what I have to do.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Smashboards lives!

I will be making an announcement soon.

But PLEAASE guys! If you are NOT on the attendance list TELL me! This helps me do pre-seeding! If you are coming, please say so.

Also, SETUPS! We really need Wiis mostly, and I know most of you guys have those small white things. I'd really appreciate it if you guys can somehow fit them in a small bag and bring them. It would help so very much! We want this tournament to go fast, and we don't want to play on 4 Wii Setups of Brawl. Thank you!!

Thanks, Chi!

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
So, I know I've said this on this link before, but it bears repeating: Please contact me on Friday night if you are staying at the La Quinta Inn and would like to smash! My phone number is 304-550-6668.

I'll be there in evening early part of the night and would love to play. I know some more smashers are staying at this hotel, surely.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
There's a chance I might make it now. Just need to talk with my coworker tomorrow and see if he'll cover for me. (Thanks for the offer WTP.)

Nicole

Smash Champion
well, i'm no longer coming to this unless i can get a teammate who is good enough to give us a 50% or greater chance to make money in teams. so...who wants to team??

ps i've gotten 3rd and 4th in teams (with coney) both times i've gone to one of these, so i can carry my weight in teams just fine.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Real talk I have work and I do these as they come off the top of my head. *****s getting salty for no reason, patience da key bros

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
EDIT:

SOMEONE. PLEASE? If you want to do my dad a BIIIIIIIIIIG favor (and have room), can someone who is driving through Indiana on the way back drop me off at Indianapolis? I'd really appreciate it. If no one has room, that's fine, but HEY I WILL DEFINITELY TOTALLY PLAY NON STOP FRIENDLIES WITH ANYONE WHO DRIVES ME BACK. AND PAY GAS MONEY. AND HELP WITH HOTEL IF YOU STAY PAST SUNDAY NIGHT FOR SOME REASON. As long as I get back to Indy!!

To anyone interested after tourney-hours for Saturday night, I'd be willing to do friendlies and such (or mms that have been scheduled)!

But PLEAASE guys! If you are NOT on the attendance list TELL me! This helps me do pre-seeding! If you are coming, please say so.

Also, SETUPS! We really need Wiis mostly, and I know most of you guys have those small white things. I'd really appreciate it if you guys can somehow fit them in a small bag and bring them. It would help so very much! We want this tournament to go fast, and we don't want to play on 4 Wii Setups of Brawl. Thank you!!

1.) Make sure you put "Krys's Dad" on the list. Even if he's only attending doubles with me :p

2.) I'm bringing a wii. Please take care of it XP (I know you will HAHAH j/k around)

3.) Are hacked wiis allowed? (like textures/music if its not incredibly distracting or unreliable)

steep

Smash Lord
@Krys: I would totally help you out if I could stay until Sunday man! Unfortunately, I will only be able to hang around Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom