• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SiiS5! STrEAM UPPPP Unlimited arcade gaming! avg:100+ attendees

When should SiiS4 be?

• December 18th or earlier

Votes: 38 34.5%
  • January 1st or later

Votes: 72 65.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roller

Smash Legend
I like how this time Michigan has everything planned out in advance and everyone else is scrambling. But I'm going to have to change my entire world view now.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
J im down to put in on somethin to drink. Im also up for pregame at Eds.

Smash were takin it home in dubz.
Cool then pimp. I'll probably cop something after I come from the gym and have it in the whip.

Also, I wanna get there around 11:30 - 12 last time we got there at like 1 in didn't get to show ya'll how we really go in. So we'll pregame accordingly...can't wait to see my family again..

clowsui

Smash Legend
Snow is gonna be around 3 inches, yeah. Be prepared people...most of it will be shoveled though I think (on the roads at least)

clowsui

Smash Legend
New page, new post.

New address is 45 West University Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45219

1. Zwarm
2. Composer
3(?). Composer
4. Auspher
5. Spongejordan
6(?). Spongejordan
7. Hylian
8. DLA/someone combo
9. Crash
10. Hilt
11. Spin
12. Calebyte
13. Jayford/Kryz combo
14. Kiest
15. Sombra
16. Knees of Justice
17. Knees of Justice
18(?). Knees of Justice (I forget how many TVs they usually bring lol, dunno if they have a third Wii tho)
19. Hilt
20(?). Today
21. Lyric (he usually brings a TV to events like this and a Wii)
22. Overswarm
23. Overswarm
23(?). AZ (usually brings TV + Wii)
24. Mister Eric
25(?). Kel
26(?). Ripple
27. Squid (TV only)
28(?). Lou
29(?). Lou
New page, new post (missed a few pages lol)

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Hey, guys.
I wake up at 7am for classes until around the late afternoons. I kind of needed to go to classes today since it's our first week, otherwise I would have tried to skip. Sorry about that!
Here is the new map for University of Cincinnati:

Turner Hall is highlighted, and the streets that you want to get on are red which are both:
W Daniels Street and W University Street. The black marking is the side of Turner you want to be on. The side is the W Daniels Street Side and look for Turner Lobby. Also, the street past Jefferson (which is the blue line) all have free parking spaces. You may just have to drive around on side streets until you can find a parking spot. But generally they are very close and walking distance. Look below!

Here is another photo I got from Google. The street that it's taken on is W University. The main road is Jefferson, and you want to try and get towards where the arrow is pointing.
I hope this helps.

Also, I agree that it has started snowing. But only just a few inches here in Cincinnati. But people please be careful getting around areas where it may have more snow.

Thank you so very much to the people spreading the word about the venue change! I appreciate it greatly!

Sorry again about being absent during the morning/noon, but I had to attend class. But now I'm here in full-course action!

Also, new maps will be updated on OP.

Edit: Also, sorry about the sudden venue change. I was informed about it just last night, so it took me a bit to try and find a new and secure one. Thanks to some people who lead me the right direction we definitely got a new one! Sorry about it again, but definitely grateful it worked out in the end.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I like how this time Michigan has everything planned out in advance and everyone else is scrambling. But I'm going to have to change my entire world view now.
I know, right? Lol. When is MI ever organized? It's a refreshing change of pace.

MI will be on the road soon.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Wow new venue? Hm. :X
Did the security guards ***** at my school or something?
Also YEAH! WHAT OVERSWARM SAID! >:(

Wow. I just realized how many girl smashers will be here.
<3
Nicole
Me
Today
Umashi
Yink
Radium
<3
We should all take a picture. ^__^
:D (all GIRL smashers lol joey)
I wanna be in this photo!

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Coney here posting on the road

Cool@roller, i'll do both pika and ics if you wanna

If anyone else wants ddd practice lemme know imo

Be there...eventually

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
What the crap at the sudden parking scare, so, wait, is there plenty of parking space? Or do I have to start jotting info down so I make sure we find somewhere to park?

Ah hell with it.

(starts taking notes)

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
I know you will all be devastated by the news I have.

I can no longer attend. So, you will have one less full setup. The primary reason is that it is my siblings' birthday and I am expected to spend it with the family (I guess we are doing the celebrations on Saturday). But also, it is a real bummer that I have to drive by myself to any tournament I want to attend. Gas is on my own, and it's almost a 3 and half hour drive. Plus, I will be leaving for Lima, Peru on January 18th. I need to save all my money for that trip. I'll be away until the first of April, but, when I come back, I hope to reenter the tourney scene!! The "severe" weather that Cincinnati is supposed to have didn't help my argument on going either.

I just want you to all count your blessings that you live in areas that have an active smash scene. I feel like I'm the only one who cares to smash in the entire state of WV. It's depressing. We are so anemic.

So, to all those who I was going to Money Match, I am sorry. I hope to someday play you. And I will. I'll try to stay updated with upcoming tournaments!!!

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Z, AZ, Sleep (the MK), Amy and Karen (Z's wife) are all in the same car coming from Columbus. Not sure what they're bringing in terms of setups.

Kel

Smash Master
Parking is gonna suck. You either park 15 minutes away near gas light Clifton, or you risk having your windshield broken ( from experience).

btw don't park too close to Short Vine.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Updated list.

1. Zwarm
2. Composer
3. Auspher
4. Spongejordan
5. Venue
6. Hylian
7. DLA/someone combo
8. Crash
9. Hilt
10. Spin
11. Calebyte
12. Jayford/Kryz combo
13. Kiest
14. Knees of Justice
15. Knees of Justice
16. Today
17. Lyric (he usually brings a TV to events like this and a Wii)
18. Overswarm
19. Overswarm
20. AZ
21. Mister Eric
22. Ripple
23. Sai
24(?). Knees of Justice (I forget how many TVs they usually bring lol, dunno if they have a third Wii tho)
25(?). Spongejordan

Bring Wiis also, you never know what we'll need.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Chi, Saeed will be bringing 2 T.Vs, I may not be able to bring mine since it's really big. (I think one of those of Saeed's are Zach's T.Vs) Thank you so very much!

Please please also to remind you guys of power strips! I'd appreciate it again!

Sombra, that's really saddening! I was hoping to see you! I hope you enjoy family, though!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Parking is gonna suck. You either park 15 minutes away near gas light Clifton, or you risk having your windshield broken ( from experience).

That doesn't sound too great... >.>;
I'll be arriving at around 10:30 if all goes well, do you guys think I'll still be good to park in the $5 garage?

Btw is Cinci really that trashy? A lot of you guys are making it sound worse than even some of the rough neighborhoods here in Cleveland.

OldAnthem27

Smash Journeyman
Day, I was looking forward to going for a long time! Please keep me updated with anymore tournaments that happen in the area coming up! I will always try to make it (with a full setup). The timing was just horrid for me this time, I guess.

Roller

Smash Legend
That doesn't sound too great... >.>;
I'll be arriving at around 10:30 if all goes well, do you guys think I'll still be good to park in the $5 garage?

Btw is Cinci really that trashy? A lot of you guys are making it sound worse than even some of the rough neighborhoods here in Cleveland.
KB, it's the university garage so there's TONS of space vertically. Relax :)
Relachsh Ash, Relachsh

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
On the road now. Good amount of snow, like driving through a white tunnel. Hope everyone drives safe! We will get there around 1am.

solecalibur

Smash Master

Jokes on them if they steal my tounry car 150,000+ miles and 11 miles to the gallon? xD gl trying to sell it or for parts with out losing money

edit- tip for new comers to snow if it does get bad

Drive slow, 4 wheel drive - this weather really isnt that bad but I grew up in this weather so its really nothing compared to what could happen

It's worth the time to be careful then to wreck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom