• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown: CoT5 Prep - STREAM, PRIZES, CREW BATTLE, USA ATTENDANCE!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
smash stack doesnt hack anything permanently
turn the wii off and theres no trace that anything was there

except maybe in the wii history
maybe

its literally

turn wii on
put sd card in
boot up brawl
go to stage builder
watch as game crashes (a controlled crash, not a dangerous crash) and homebrew loads
load hacked brawl
unplug sd card
???
unlimited recording for everyone!
Welp, only if ppl volunteer. Not doing anything to anyones wii without there permission. That and the fact that most setups I get are already hacked so everything works out fine. I got dis ;)

Don't refer me as a Quebecer :(.. I'm an MTL'ER!

MTL DA REAL CITY... Hyesz!

I am quite hype for this tourney honestly. I may stay in T.Dot for a few weeks after the tourney (York Region ;) )
York Region represent ;)

leafshadow

Smash Apprentice
Unlike Patches, you do have a crew. Your default crew depends on the region that you fall under. Brampton resides within the Peel region. This means that anyone within Missisauga, Brampton, and Caledon would fall in the same crew. Your crewmates for example would be Peachy, Hype (for active players, as for inactives, there would be Shifu, Fool, Mikey, and King Ace).
Hm never knew that good to know.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Who'll lose in Hamilton vs Whitby? Answer:
the audience

Lol, in all seriousness good luck to all going. Hope sauga takes this one!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
You're in the Toronto Crew... (Gichan, Fuddo, Poke, XP, Barf, NekoNekoXD, Doc, Ambrose, JL)

(The last 4 being somewhat inactive)

Neko stopped brawl since the last tourney he showed up at, sucks too, he has a lot of potential.
XP is dropping lately, I kind of don't want to bring my Wii to school anymore, too much of a hastle.
Doc, ambrose and JL are in active for the most part.
Me, Fuddo and Gi are Like the Toronto people, Oh and Dirt.

Also, Tin, I may be able to Bring 2 Tv's.
Only if my Older Brother decides to help me carry them.
I May see if I can get Puffmaster to Come down.. Only if he Agrees.

He said "I'll play brawl, but not competitively, but, I 'll still play the way you play.".

I'll try to talk him in to it.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Neko stopped brawl since the last tourney he showed up at, sucks too, he has a lot of potential.
XP is dropping lately, I kind of don't want to bring my Wii to school anymore, too much of a hastle.
Doc, ambrose and JL are in active for the most part.
Me, Fuddo and Gi are Like the Toronto people, Oh and Dirt.

Also, Tin, I may be able to Bring 2 Tv's.
Only if my Older Brother decides to help me carry them.
I May see if I can get Puffmaster to Come down.. Only if he Agrees.

He said "I'll play brawl, but not competitively, but, I 'll still play the way you play.".

I'll try to talk him in to it.
That also reminds me. Theres still like Skyler Silver, .exe, Zetsu, Looftwaffles, etc. Toronto Probably has the largest crew really lol.

And thanks a lot for your support :bee: Please do everything you can!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP UPDATE

I've managed to get some sponsors to work with me for this tournament :). These sponsors include:

Online shop: http://www.omegacollectables.com/?sck=23709067

&

Official Website: www.eschamp.com

Omega Collectibles has supplied me with a special gift. I'll make an announcement at the with more information on the gift ;).

ESChamp will be providing a professional quality livestream. These two sponsors have been extremely helpful in the past and I'm honored to be given the opportunity to work with them again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also throwing in a reminder to the good people that are attending this event.

Please Bring Setups :]

sauc3

Smash Lord
for teh crew battle, jon, geoff and i will prob go falcon, wario and samus respectively, unless ppl are actually taking this srsly, in which case, we will definately be going falcon, wario and samus.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
We should totally do a York vs. Toronto crew battle sometime. Except there are just too damn many of you York chaps.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
There are more Toronto people actually. York so far consists of:

Joe, JMo, cMeDu, MK26, and I. Pharaoh will be coming back for 4 months, and well we all know what Kongmetals Story is. There might be a returning player (returning after high schools over in june) whom I just found out is York (JustNoOne lol).

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
I'll be here with eevee again. Dont know what character ill use yet. I think Gi is housing us be good to see everyone again soon!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Maaaan, I'm going to get slapped this tourney lol. Any free time for gaming I put towards Mass Effect 2, if you have not played the Mass Effect series yet and have a 360...you're making a mistake, get started on it after your prepping for this tourney and/or CoT5.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
The Ike main who doesn't Abuse Gimmicks?

I need to teach him to Abuse Gimmicks~

Mprime

Smash Ace
for teh crew battle, jon, geoff and i will prob go falcon, wario and samus respectively, unless ppl are actually taking this srsly, in which case, we will definately be going falcon, wario and samus.
oh this is serious all right

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
There are more Toronto people actually. York so far consists of:

Joe, JMo, cMeDu, MK26,*erm DarkShadow* and I. Pharaoh will be coming back for 4 months, and well we all know what Kongmetals Story is. There might be a returning player (returning after high schools over in june) whom I just found out is York (JustNoOne lol).
Fixed ;)

10North York

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
LOL! XD

Anyway, Guys, Put me as a Maybe, I'm getting rusty. Wifi is being a Pain and I have no one to play that I need to try against.. =_= It's Pitiful, Everyone's Dropping.

Also, I may have torn my thumb muscle/ finger tendons. Not sure, but, my hand ****ing hurts after doing an F-Throw -> F-Throw -> Dair with Marth.
I can't even use Falco anymore, Each SHRDL becomes a Dash -> Laser -> Laser. I can't even Iap anymore.

Nor can I use Ike. He's Foreign to me.
Kirby.. can't jump with him to Save my Life.
Oh and my Thumbs have gotten tremendously slow.

All in all, there's a 63% Chance I won't show.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'll be here with eevee again. Dont know what character ill use yet. I think Gi is housing us be good to see everyone again soon!

Tourney looking very legit, can't wait.
:crying: thanks

[collapse=I'm a troll]
[/collapse]
This guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuy ^

Fixed ;)

10North York

LOL! XD

Anyway, Guys, Put me as a Maybe, I'm getting rusty. Wifi is being a Pain and I have no one to play that I need to try against.. =_= It's Pitiful, Everyone's Dropping.

Also, I may have torn my thumb muscle/ finger tendons. Not sure, but, my hand ****ing hurts after doing an F-Throw -> F-Throw -> Dair with Marth.
I can't even use Falco anymore, Each SHRDL becomes a Dash -> Laser -> Laser. I can't even Iap anymore.

Nor can I use Ike. He's Foreign to me.
Kirby.. can't jump with him to Save my Life.
Oh and my Thumbs have gotten tremendously slow.

All in all, there's a 63% Chance I won't show.
D: come on bro, you got dis. No need to be discouraged. Its all for fun and trying your best really. Take a few days off the game to get your hands back in shape. You'll be up and running in no time :bee:.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Yo Poke, just text me, get my number off Facebook. I'm free most of tomorrow if you want to practice. I'm dying, haven't gotten much practice against not-BS characters lately (seriously, practice against Olimar, Pit, and Samus all the ****ing time is starting to wear on me, and Douhneill's ZSS in Brawl Minus is absolute BS. Given, so is my Ganon/DK/Bowser, but w/e).

Like seriously, playing Pit and Olimar isn't helping me much to stay as Dedede. It is helping my actually secondary now, though. Mostly because he wrecks Olimar.

*EDIT* Also Gi I don't have a 360. Or a job. Once I get both, I totally will give it a try.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yo Poke, just text me, get my number off Facebook. I'm free most of tomorrow if you want to practice. I'm dying, haven't gotten much practice against not-BS characters lately (seriously, practice against Olimar, Pit, and Samus all the ****ing time is starting to wear on me, and Douhneill's ZSS in Brawl Minus is absolute BS. Given, so is my Ganon/DK/Bowser, but w/e).

Like seriously, playing Pit and Olimar isn't helping me much to stay as Dedede. It is helping my actually secondary now, though. Mostly because he wrecks Olimar.

*EDIT* Also Gi I don't have a 360. Or a job. Once I get both, I totally will give it a try.
Falco ?

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
No. Really damn close though. He's about 35x as badass as Falco.

Waffle

Top Bottom