• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown: CoT5 Prep - STREAM, PRIZES, CREW BATTLE, USA ATTENDANCE!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
LOL does PEI even have a PR?

And I'd totally do that.

Except it'd be JV 5 stocks.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Well Dirt. You're just about the most humble person about your skill level.
I'm just completely unconvinced there are in fact players in PEI, that's all. I mean, we had that one player trolling a tournament thread a while back, and now this guy, and they don't show up.

Seriously, I will JV 4 every PEI player at the tournament. And I won't have to play a single game to do it. Because they won't show up.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Dirt, you're an idiot. And you're bad. So stop it, kthxbye.

:phone:
For once, I agree with Seizure Hands.

Dirt, At the Smash Fest yesterday.
I went there expecting to lose to you, with my Mains(Falco, Marth, Ike). Also.

Either you're underestimating other players, or you're overconfident. Most likely both.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Y'know, if you hadn't quoted swordgard, I wouldn't have known his post existed.

Just saying.

Also I've been in a ****ty mood all day, so w/e. My apologies to all three players in PEI.

Also I'm caring less and less about Brawl, so frankly I don't give a damn.

Also my tech skill is getting worse and worse because I can't practice it daily any more.

tl;dr go **** yourselves.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Y'know, if you hadn't quoted swordgard, I wouldn't have known his post existed.

Just saying.

Also I've been in a ****ty mood all day, so w/e. My apologies to all three players in PEI.

Also I'm caring less and less about Brawl, so frankly I don't give a damn.

Also my tech skill is getting worse and worse because I can't practice it daily any more.

tl;dr go **** yourselves.
I'm pretty sure you would still have noticed since if you remove the last 2 posts quoting swordgaurd you would notice that the only post left is swordgaurd's. Just say'n...

P.S. don't let them trolls get to yah, just practice practice practice and prove you're worthiness in a future tourney one day, that's what Tinman did and now look where he is at!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Heres some facts

PEI only has 1 player. Its Tomber. the province is small enough to find other people and the fact that he hasn't found anyone else who plays proves that.

A :troll: with no boundaries, lulz
He's not trolling. He meant that :ohwell:

P.S. don't let them trolls get to yah, just practice practice practice and prove you're worthiness in a future tourney one day, that's what Tinman did and now look where he is at!
<3

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I am practicing actually. Just 4 hours of slepp over two days tends to kill me.

And see, I was right bout the conactraion of players in PIE

Oh, adn MPirm, I have him on ignore so I cant see his posts.

**** spelling has never been this hard.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Brain about to melt from trying to read that Mprime. And lol @ ODing on salt.

So lets see, I stated the truth thus I am a troll?

Supreme dirt is bad at brawl, and he is making baseless claims on things like these pretty often about other players when he doesn't even know their level or about the game in general too. How is that not being an idiot?

Not caring about brawl=/= a free pass for trashtalking players without any basis behind what you say. You don't get to say these things, not when your horrible at the game.

Tin Man

Smash Hero

Supreme dirt is bad at brawl, and he is making baseless claims on things like these pretty often about other players when he doesn't even know their level or about the game in general too. How is that not being an idiot?

Not caring about brawl=/= a free pass for trashtalking players without any basis behind what you say. You don't get to say these things, not when your horrible at the game.
Don't shoot the messenger.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway

tl;dr go **** yourself.
^^^^^^^^^^

swordgard

Smash Hero
Supreme dirt, it is stated that this is only if I didn't read, except I did.

Regardless, this is a pretty immature response. I point out flaws in your posts and all you can manage to do is try and push it through by telling me to go **** myself? Childish attitude which will get you nowhere in real life. Telling me to go **** myself does not make you right in any way or make what i said any more wrong, so if you could please somehow try to act in a way that would not put shame on our entire race, I inquire you to do so. That or you can continue acting like an idiot, keep on trashtalking and remain free not only in brawl, but in everything you will attempt with an attitude like that.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Supreme dirt, it is stated that this is only if I didn't read, except I did.

Regardless, this is a pretty immature response. I point out flaws in your posts and all you can manage to do is try and push it through by telling me to go **** myself? Childish attitude which will get you nowhere in real life. Telling me to go **** myself does not make you right in any way or make what i said any more wrong, so if you could please somehow try to act in a way that would not put shame on our entire race, I inquire you to do so. That or you can continue acting like an idiot, keep on trashtalking and remain free not only in brawl, but in everything you will attempt with an attitude like that.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Swordgard, I am more than tired of your goddamn arrogance. Oh wow, I had a poor showing at a smashfest on less than 2 hours of sleep with a ****ing broken controller.

Oh wow, I'm actively working to improve my techskill, I've figured out exactly what characters I'll play in every single MU, and what stages I'll go for. I'm working every damn night to learn the goddamn buffer pivot infinite. I go over frame data, analyzing what is safe and what isn't. I'm practicing QCDI and HCDI. I've learned through extensive testing exactly how shields reflecting projectiles work (fUddO, remind me to explain that to you, I figure it will help our team at CoT5 somewhat). I go on every character board, reading up as much as I can on each character. I'm MMing people as much as I can afford to get MU experience so I can get better. I'm working on how to play the 3 MUs I have the most trouble with (:peach:, :falco:, :olimar:). I watch as many matches of high-level play as I can (admittedly hard for PT since Reflex basically dropped him).

But obviously I'm bad and have no idea how to go about playing, or getting better at, Brawl competitively.

So I repeat: Go **** yourself.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Swordgard, I am more than tired of your goddamn arrogance. Oh wow, I had a poor showing at a smashfest on less than 2 hours of sleep with a ****ing broken controller.

....training....

But obviously I'm bad and have no idea how to go about playing, or getting better at, Brawl competitively.

So I repeat: Go **** yourself.

Arrogance? You ARE bad at the game, and you do go and say stuff which you clearly don't understand either. Clearly you don't know how to play brawl, otherwise you would make it out of pools -.- . I fail to see how this is complicated. You place, you know how to play the game. You don't, then you don't place. Clearly you don't know how to train either if your spending too much time on things like buffered pivot grab, I can assure you there are more productive ways of training.

Here is what's going to happen though, you will read this message, think I am simply insulting you rather than trying to make you realize that your actually not helping yourself, continue saying I am arrogant when you are the one who made unbelievable statements.

You are bad at the game, and you make idiotic statements. Now what? I am arrogant for stating that? I don't think so. Arrogant would imply that I am trying to say that I am better. I fail often, on a daily basis, in many many tasks? Difference? I have no problem admitting it, and taking the steps towards changing that. The steps don't work? Then clearly I am also failing at improving, and need to seek help or change my method.

Notice how you're the only who seems to get mad in this debate? It's not a coincidence, I'm not affraid of admitting I failed, you on the other hand would rather try to tell me to go **** myself than face the facts.

So yes supreme dirt, you're bad and act stupid, can you stop now? Kthxbye^10.

swordgard

Smash Hero
I don't fist fight. If you have to resort to fist fighting over something like this, then you clearly are in the wrong. I'd rather just debate using logic than try to force my opinion onto somebody else using fear tactics. And tbh if somebody punched me over something like that, the first thing I would do is sue them. If you punch someone over a video game, you deserve to get sued.

Plus if it came down to a fist fight, I'd be supreme free at it. : D

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Arrogance? You ARE bad at the game, and you do go and say stuff which you clearly don't understand either. Clearly you don't know how to play brawl, otherwise you would make it out of pools -.- . I fail to see how this is complicated. You place, you know how to play the game. You don't, then you don't place. Clearly you don't know how to train either if your spending too much time on things like buffered pivot grab, I can assure you there are more productive ways of training.

Here is what's going to happen though, you will read this message, think I am simply insulting you rather than trying to make you realize that your actually not helping yourself, continue saying I am arrogant when you are the one who made unbelievable statements.

You are bad at the game, and you make idiotic statements. Now what? I am arrogant for stating that? I don't think so. Arrogant would imply that I am trying to say that I am better. I fail often, on a daily basis, in many many tasks? Difference? I have no problem admitting it, and taking the steps towards changing that. The steps don't work? Then clearly I am also failing at improving, and need to seek help or change my method.

Notice how you're the only who seems to get mad in this debate? It's not a coincidence, I'm not affraid of admitting I failed, you on the other hand would rather try to tell me to go **** myself than face the facts.

So yes supreme dirt, you're bad and act stupid, can you stop now? Kthxbye^10.
10robs and nados

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
I don't fist fight. If you have to resort to fist fighting over something like this, then you clearly are in the wrong. I'd rather just debate using logic than try to force my opinion onto somebody else using fear tactics. And tbh if somebody punched me over something like that, the first thing I would do is sue them. If you punch someone over a video game, you deserve to get sued.

Plus if it came down to a fist fight, I'd be supreme free at it. : D

This battle...

Will not be ending anytime soon. This is grand finals shiz son.

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Such a beautiful ritual Googs...

<3

I'ma start doing that to solve my problem but one thing though is that I last for too long :awesome:

Top Bottom