• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown: CoT5 Prep - STREAM, PRIZES, CREW BATTLE, USA ATTENDANCE!

Mprime

Smash Ace
I don't see how ice climber dittos would be amusing.

But its all personal opinion, I suppose.

Imo, GaW dittos should be Z-tier.

:phone:
it's the best ditto when both icie's are masters of desync, it's like watching the most epic 2v2 controlled by only 2 ppl

Iliad

Smash Lord
Me
Meek
Sauc3
Raidos
Geoff

And maybe lombardo.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll **** you in a crew battle. Let me check with the guys, but it'll likely happen.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Me
Meek
Sauc3
Raidos
Geoff

And maybe lombardo.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll **** you in a crew battle. Let me check with the guys, but it'll likely happen.
Whitby will take you on 5 VS 6 we don't give a ****, your faces belong on the center of BINGO cards anyways:

Me
Googs
Mr. L
Rhyme
Tdawg

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
Ok sure^^

And lol ok googs, mk vs diddy after for 3$? I wanna see this infinite sir, ILL EVEN GIVE YOU PICTO O_o oooooo fack

:phone:

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I may have to move my MMs to the sauga tournament in July.

Financial issues and my MMs at CoT5 I want to make absolute sure I can do.

Also Patches you have a crew of 2, don't you? Fishy.

-Googs

Smash Lord
oh neat, a nice friendly crew battle, funstuff.

whitby and hamilton being such good buds i would hope that regardless of the result there is mutual respect (i.e no trolling).

This is a clean fun game, no reason not to be polite about it

sauc3

Smash Lord
oh neat, a nice friendly crew battle, funstuff.

whitby and hamilton being such good buds i would hope that regardless of the result there is mutual respect (i.e no trolling).

This is a clean fun game, no reason not to be polite about it
youre unintelligent and smell unreasonable

sauc3

Smash Lord
if i go samus will i get a yellow card? i've been training it for like, 2 hours now, i think its ready to take stocks and ultimately lose, but only if i play well.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Technically I can't be carded for playing a certain character unless it's Wario or ROB. Only characters I have never mained.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Quit your whining how do you think I feel XD
Unlike Patches, you do have a crew. Your default crew depends on the region that you fall under. Brampton resides within the Peel region. This means that anyone within Missisauga, Brampton, and Caledon would fall in the same crew. Your crewmates for example would be Peachy, Hype (for active players, as for inactives, there would be Shifu, Fool, Mikey, and King Ace).

if i go samus will i get a yellow card? i've been training it for like, 2 hours now, i think its ready to take stocks and ultimately lose, but only if i play well.
Regardless of weather this is or isn't a troll, I'll answer seriously.

While ones intentions may be bracket manipulation, there are arguments that can be fabricated to support the usage of another character. One example would be that you believe that you sincerely believe that you can perform better as Samus against the specific player/matchup (Much like how Iliad picked up MK specifically for you (Or maybe he picked up MK for the ditto (which would be smart) iunno)). Another one could be that you wanted to prove that Samus can perform well in said matchup. Mind readers are fictional so theres not much that can be said against such an argument. That being said, you are free to use whichever character you wish.

Top Bottom