• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Showdown in Downtown: CoT5 Prep - STREAM, PRIZES, CREW BATTLE, USA ATTENDANCE!

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Why isn't my name highlighted in the attendance list? I am the best snake in GTA
No, you aren't Raidos still is.

Ditto matches Prove nothing, if you were Better you'd be on our PR and you would have placed higher than Raidos at the SSS.

Just because you beat him in Dittos, Doesn't mean you're Better, it means, you know the Mu better than him, Raidos probably has more Experience in Other Matchups than you do.

Place higher than Raidos on June 11th, And i'll kindly Retract my Statement.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Why isn't my name highlighted in the attendance list? I am the best snake in GTA

Ditto matches Prove nothing, if you were Better, you'd be on our PR and you would have placed higher than Raidos at the SSS.

Just because you beat him in Dittos, Doesn't mean you're Better, it means, you know the Mu better than him, Raidos probably has more Experience in Other Matchups than you do.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
How do i register for this brawl tournament? Also what time date and exact location is the brawl tournament at?
You register by simply showing up the day off the tournament and paying the appropriate fees.

The time and date and location are all in the OP (Original Post). It appears at the top of every page. Some of this information is even in the title.

Also, you may want to enable your private messaging option because I can't reply to the one you sent me.

snake23

Smash Cadet
You register by simply showing up the day off the tournament and paying the appropriate fees.

The time and date and location are all in the OP (Original Post). It appears at the top of every page. Some of this information is even in the title.

Also, you may want to enable your private messaging option because I can't reply to the one you sent me.
Okay thanks Tin Man for the info i will be marking this date on my calendar see you at the tournament

Mprime

Smash Ace

Ditto matches Prove nothing, if you were Better you'd be on our PR and you would have placed higher than Raidos at the SSS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMOzvxQHywM#t=00m30s

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
which bus do you take from the spadina subway?
Actually, it's a Street Car, Buses don't run on Spadina.
You would take the.. *Checks*

Brb. [Left at 5:48Pm].
Back [Back at 5:59pm]

I stopped off at 7 Eleven, Sorry! ^^;

If you go from Spadina Station, Take the one that says '510 Union Station' Get off when you Reach Bloor Street, then, walk down Spadina for 2-4 Minutes 'till you see 'A&C Games'. It's not Hard to miss.

See you on June 11th ^_^

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Um lol, you can just walk for the whole 5 minutes it takes to get there walking.

Seriously.

Also Poke my brother can't make it. Pick whoever, just be sure it's a character with kill power. I don't want my setups to go to waste.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
Um lol, you can just walk for the whole 5 minutes it takes to get there walking.

Seriously.

Also Poke my brother can't make it. Pick whoever, just be sure it's a character with kill power. I don't want my setups to go to waste.
*Goes Marth*

Mprime

Smash Ace
Meekspeedy 3$ MM bo3 sonic vs MK?
Holy 2$ MM bo3 MK ditto's?
Dirt... you can fight pikachu in our MM

anyone else wna MM?

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
If I don't play anyone who's actually good, OFFLINE, I may not show up to the tourney.

We need a Smash Fest.

snake23

Smash Cadet
Now i have a question can i enter this local brawl tournament i am no brawl veteran but i do have experience with smash from 64 melee and brawl i have more melee experience would i qualify for this tournament?

Mprime

Smash Ace
Now i have a question can i enter this local brawl tournament i am no brawl veteran but i do have experience with smash from 64 melee and brawl i have more melee experience would i qualify for this tournament?
you need 10$ for the venue fee and another 10$ to qualify for singles and a additional 10$ if you wish to qualify for doubles

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
You don't need to be 'Qualified' to Show up. Anyone can show up to the Tournament.

Iliad

Smash Lord
me and joe are taking team MM's if anyone wants to mm let us know.
I'm sorry I think you made a typo there.

I think you meant to say Phiddlesticks and Iliad are taking teams, but not money matches. Jesus brendan, don't you go to university or something? Invest in spell check.

Mprime

Smash Ace
I'm sorry I think you made a typo there.

I think you meant to say Phiddlesticks and Iliad are taking ***** in the ***, but no money it's free. Jesus brendan, don't you go to university or something? P.S. PICTOCHAT <3!!! why must we deprive ourselves from the greatest thing since wonder bread?
I strongly agree with the last statement here, but everything else just threw me off :confused:

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Anyone willing to come down to Whitby, I'd gladly host a smash fest

Also @Patches, Snake vs GnW $1 cause im poor

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
Excellent, we'll see if my Snake has improved since my first tournament <.<..

Also, I'd use Luigi, but i really hate that MU after i almost lost to a GnW in Montreal

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
Sure, I love MK dittos.

Also Tinman, Hype, ToJoe, Sauce, Iliad I MM you all using ROB Bo3 5$. You guys scared? :)
Holy****ingfreenight****mare

I hope you guys knew I was trolling bout that white stuff lmao. @Negromar

Brendan(I've learned your name now), I do remember you wanted to MM my Snake with your Diddy for 10$ and my Kirbster for 3bones.

Surpreme Dirt, I think you wanted to money match one of my characters.

Patches dawg, your call.

Mprime, I wanna MM your Snake. We'll think of a price etc.

Mprime

Smash Ace
Anyone willing to come down to Whitby, I'd gladly host a smash fest

Also @Patches, Snake vs GnW $1 cause im poor
smashfest? when?! Also, we gta play smash either tmrw anytime till about 7 or 8pm or anytime sunday untilll 10pm (it's been to long since we played last time)

Top Bottom