• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Should Metaknight Be Banned? The Poll (LISTEN TO THE SBR PODCAST!)

Should Metaknight be banned?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
There's actually 2075 votes (not 2700) and 2880 replies. But still considering multi-posts, you're probably right.

salaboB

Smash Champion
There's actually 2075 votes (not 2700) and 2880 replies. But still considering multi-posts, you're probably right.
Mah math, it has failed me!

I did use a ~ to indicate approximates, but yeah that 2700 was just me failing at addition.

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
Lol, with 2.02165853% of the precincts reporting (total votes/total smashboards members), the pro ban side leads 54.49% to 45.51%. The race is too close to call.
the tendency would be to just leave things as they are now, with MK not banned...so i think it has to be a wider margin
and i think we all knew proban would be leading b/c of general anti-MK sentiment just a matter of how much

i've already learned smash world forums is not a democracy

i'm still unsure which side i'm with myself

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
the tendency would be to just leave things as they are now, with MK not banned...so i think it has to be a wider margin
and i think we all knew proban would be leading b/c of general anti-MK sentiment just a matter of how much

i've already learned Smash World Forums is not a democracy

i'm still unsure which side i'm with myself
Of course it isn't a democracy, I wasn't being serious.

It was a joking reference to the US election (hence the reference to "precincts").

aeghrur

Smash Champion
It'll get taken down when MK gets banned.(hopefully). That'll either be a short time or a loooooooooooooong time. It's MK's choice. Make him sacrifice himself and end this thread. :p

aeghrur

Smash Champion
I can't believe prop 8 got passed...
and yes, yes it is. Only, this one will pass not because of religion mixing with government, but because the anti-ban might get annoyed enough to stop arguing and pro-ban wins, lololololol. That would be cool. :O
Has a bill ever got passed because it was attempted so much? lol.

Skyflyer

Smash Journeyman
and yes, yes it is. Only, this one will pass not because of religion mixing with government, but because the anti-ban might get annoyed enough to stop arguing and pro-ban wins, lololololol. That would be cool. :O
stop thinking like that, you mk hater >:(

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
its called filibustering, it happens all the time to get laws passed and denied...

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

XxBlackxX

Smash Ace
Guys, if you asked me, MK should not be banned.

That's why I have no problems with MetaKnight.
....have you ever beat a half decent MK at a tourney? if you havent, you shouldnt say that >_>

EDIT: i agree with MK shouldnt be baned tho, its just that i luv how the noobs are like omg i can beat a lv9 MK no problem! he isnt broken at all!

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
The results are coming closer together, which may mean one of a few things...

a) the community is finding ways to make facing MK easier

b) MK mains are voting furiously to not ban MK

c) More accounts are being made to enforce opinions

Who knows, though?

I'm just wandering when exactly we'll actually determine this.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Nothing is being decided based on this poll. And the results of this poll should not be considered as representative of the community!

M@v

Subarashii!
im still for the ban, but I think Olimar should be seriously looked into as an mk fighter(Olimar spaces and outranges the hell out of MK). My main reason for an MK ban is the fact he has no bad matchups. If we can find proven mk fighters, that consistently pull it off in tourneys, then I have no reason to see him banned.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
....have you ever beat a half decent MK at a tourney? if you havent, you shouldnt say that >_>

EDIT: i agree with MK shouldnt be baned tho, its just that i luv how the noobs are like omg i can beat a lv9 MK no problem! he isnt broken at all!
And I don't know how many high level players would ban MK from 'Smash Bros', and yes, MK is not broken at all, that means the staffs would not ban MK from 'Smash Bros'.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
And I don't know how many high level players would ban MK from 'Smash Bros', and yes, MK is not broken at all, that means the staffs would not ban MK from 'Smash Bros'.
Well, the hobo12 tourney is run by high level players and its attendance has many high level players and they banned MK in that tourney. I can't wait for the results.
If by staffs, you mean the SBR, there are many in the SBR arguing both sides.

MaxfireXSA

Banned via Warnings
Well, the hobo12 tourney is run by high level players and its attendance has many high level players and they banned MK in that tourney. I can't wait for the results.
If by staffs, you mean the SBR, there are many in the SBR arguing both sides.
Are you sure that MK is banned from the tourney? Well for me, they won't gonna ban MK.

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Are you sure that MK is banned from the tourney? Well for me, they won't gonna ban MK.
Your posts scream terrible Engrish. Stop it. >.>

Your arguments have been terrible, and dont make any ****ing sense. You even ****ing question if hobo12 is banning MK, yes MK is banned there, we dont just make **** up. You've never been to a single tourney in your life, have you?

:/

@Kookie-Why? Unless your character is ****, the advantage he may have on you is 60/40. That's one 60/40 match up, you'll have more characters who will beat you just as hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom