• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

booshk

Smash Lord
hay guys : )

falcon, ganon, luigi advice?

general advice? yiz

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Vs Luigi - DI everything to his back unless you're getting aerial combo'd then DI away unless you suspect a chop

Predict wavedashes

Do Sheik stuff

Needle his missile / jump / up-b

soap

Smash Hero
so? im just sayin' dog
A phrase that is used when someone is offended by something you said. This phrase then removes all the offensiveness of the previous statement, making it all good.
Ryan: That chick has nice ****!
Rob: ****, that's my sister!
Ryan: I'm just sayin'
Rob: Oh, okay, it's cool.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
lol, sheik is top tier.

fox, falco, marth, puff and sheik are all top tier characters

people are just fickle lol

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
luigi has a chaingrab on fox even if he does that DI, iirc
He has a cg on fox at like 0-20 something by just dashing, then it stops working for a while until you can WD cg at like 50 something maybe. However its not really that different from just utilting them Armada style at those percents.

You might be able to wd cg at lower percents than that but I feel like that's about as practical as Ganon's cg on falco.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Yeah WTF. That a million times. I was such a big fan of Lucien when he like, beat zhu and lucky and stuff. Now the best in norcal is shroomed? idkkkk.

and i miss me some kira. <3

Kira-

Smash Champion
hey shroomed is pretty good man

and yea there's like 0 sheiks on the west coast, including BC and washington and AZ and everything. There was just me, then just lucien lol. Maybe I should train up for Genesis 2...

Spife

Smash Master
I miss you too Kira, everything sheik related that I've stolen I stole from you.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
wtf I work a full time job now and I play once a week (sometimes twice) and that's more than enough to have a lot of fun and improve and stuff :[

but idk whatever

im a fan of the both of you either way ^___^

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Some peepz mind giving me some pointers on my Sheik?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5Og319zx4U&feature=recentu

I noticed vs. Marth, I shielded wayyyy too much. I'd have to blame that on the fact that I'm like....afraid of getting hit by something of his because it always seems to kill me >_< So uh...other than that, mind giving me some tips =D?

PS: I'll try to get more vids up soon....my crew always forgets to record whenever we have everyone together xP

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
wtf I work a full time job now and I play once a week (sometimes twice) and that's more than enough to have a lot of fun and improve and stuff :[

but idk whatever

im a fan of the both of you either way ^___^
back during the summer I would play 3-5 times a week before a tournament. Once a week isnt going to do a lot. Would also use up a lot of the little free time i have to MAYBE get better. Not to mention all my usual practice partners are also incredibly busy and our free times rarely coincide.

Top Bottom