• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Best sheik in tristate isn't debatable really.

I mean unless we decide to not include m2k who would easily take best sheik in Tristate.

If we don't than its pretty close between Reno and Vanz.

EDIT: I need to learn how to read :(

I just up+B spam and hope for the best
EDIT2: Dazwa is the best sheik in Tristate.

Cia

das kwl
yeeeah.. fun for me.

:laugh:

it's like

"Hi, I'm Sheik"

'And I'm Sheik'

"We're teaming"

'And Between the both us, there's almost Zero lag'

"Which means Zero options for YOUUUUUU!!!"

:rotfl:

Binx

Smash Master
This might be a dumb question can you fast fall while throwing needles? I might just not be doing it right but I can never seem to fast fall when I'm needling, most times it doesn't matter but there are a couple times where I would really enjoy the option. I'm wondering if I should just quit needling during those times, or if there is a way to fast fall and I just don't know when to do it.

Witchking_of_Angmar

Smash Lord
Slowly starting to enjoy my mothertongue again. :)
This might be a dumb question can you fast fall while throwing needles? I might just not be doing it right but I can never seem to fast fall when I'm needling, most times it doesn't matter but there are a couple times where I would really enjoy the option. I'm wondering if I should just quit needling during those times, or if there is a way to fast fall and I just don't know when to do it.
Nope, you have to fast fall right before you hit b if you want fast falled needles.

R3N0

Smash Lord
hahah you teach me sheik tec0 =p. with our sheiks combined we would be the best player in existence.

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Is there any good list of shieks chainthrow in NTSC?, I searched the forum only to find one were fox/falco were listed to up to 80%, and CF to 120 if I remember correcly, that can´t be the most accurate list out there?

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
lol. sheik can't chaingrab CF or spacies at all. north american version is pretty much just chainthrowing herself and low-tiers. i don't remember all the percentages, but off the top of my head i know they range from about 70% to like 130% on the heaviest. i know bowser, ganondorf, ness, sheik, link, young link (maybe to 40% for him), pikachu, mewtwo, and roy are all subject to her d-throw chaingrab. yoshi/donkey kong/pichu/game and watch are possible targets too, but i can't remember much of the top of my head.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Is there any good list of shieks chainthrow in NTSC?, I searched the forum only to find one were fox/falco were listed to up to 80%, and CF to 120 if I remember correcly, that can´t be the most accurate list out there?
Did you check the first page?

Yea..........

The list probably is missing a character here and there but the major ones are there. Also if you know a character that I am missing please tell me so I can revise the list.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Well he said list of chainthrows, sounds like he wants a list of what characters he is able to CG.

If he wants percents well I can give him some basic ones I know off the top of my head.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
There aren't really guaranteed things due to DI... Dthrow to ftilt to **** is usually pretty good vs not superheavy characters.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
well just remember that in the pal version sheik can combo with uair and uthrow chain grab falcon.
LOL.
i feel bad for the europeans having to learn NTSC for genesis :\

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
d-throw uair is good any time they don't di away. it combos better than u-tilt at some percents and combos better than f-tilt like always.

Spife

Smash Master
uair is sooooo goood! especially compared to Link's uair and using it for 1.5 years. Sheiks uair is a welcomed change :bee:

Top Bottom