• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

Wake

Smash Master
haha Shrouded always likes to play the innocent one. That picture is pretty amazing anyways.

I finally needle turn around with Sheik hahaha.

Xyzz

Smash Champion
Thread is now about Sheik vs Pikachu
You frequent the Peach boards and still try to bring back tactical discussion with such blatant attempts? You should know better (:

I still likes Amsah's first hit game best, might be European bias. You definitely are my favorite Sheik to watch though... I enjoy combos more than anything, and your up smash stuff is just way too good :D

TheLake

Smash Master
Kirbykazes nair game is so underappreciated

like he full hops...then nairs at the end instead of AC fair or somthing

it looks like a dolphin

which brings a tear to my soul

favorite animal

besides golden lion tamarins

its hard to pick a favorite shiek

cause the high level ones are so cool

but i love dolphins sooo......

Purpletuce

Smash Lord
I feel like there is a reason for those spaces,

but I don't know the reason.

It makes things look interesting.

Is it a poem?

<Feel like The Lake>

Remember that I also play low tier

<Excited>

Remember that I'm not as good as he is

<Cries>

Back on subject attempt #2:

Yo Sheik boys! I hear that Pika runs train on your dolphin *****. Pika will straight up taze you, then beat you down with his tail. I also hear that your grab/throws destroy him, and his punk grab range will never catch you nimble fellows. So what will you do when a Pika is talking about your main?

Salevits

Smash Apprentice
When you quarter circle smash DI to escape fox's uair..

Is it better do do it from the bottom right (or left) corner to upper right (or left) corner or the vice versa?

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Be he nairs and it crosses up my shield :(

edit:

Another smash encyclopedia entry

Tafokints - Indisputably KirbyKaze's biggest fan. One of the major proponents of Sheik's f-smash, he made a guide to its use and routinely gets them on WC much to KirbyKaze's surprise. Despite beating Cyrain in pools, he was one of the many victims of the infamous 3-way-tie for 2nd seed at APEX 2012. Has a penchant for making fun of Dajuan's secondaries. Very amicable and possesses a love of puns that manifests in conversation when you least expect it.

joejoe22802

Smash Ace
Wow great post recently. Go sheik boards. Can't wait for KoC. Cheer for ya boy. Teczero back in this *****

#Wowgreatpostrecently#Gosheikboards#Can'twaitforKoC#Cheerforyaboy#Teczerobackinthis*****

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I can't believe that's your signature, Sweet. Guess I'll never live it down.

KK, are there any specific intricacies to the Pikachu CG? (like there needing to be a different action performed on certain DIs at certain percents?) Just curious.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
And with that.....it ended. :cyclops:

Super late, peoples of the world! Tbh, I just wanted a post from TcZ so I could ask him a very simple question.

Something about this post seems really silly to me.

I know you didn't mean to insult people but like, I always felt that a lot of players tend to do this.

Find a favorite player, and try to study their play as much as possible and restrict themselves to that.

I never got why. You don't maximize your potential in terms of learning by watching one player play.

Unless you are a top level player yourself watching high level play is a great way to improve especially because the things they do might make more sense to you.

/2cents
Teczero, the image in your sig, is it from a VN? If so, which one? :)

Did you really have a thing with PP? Super Melee team of romance? Never before could a team use the natural synergy of romance due to the dominance of males in smash.
Husband and Wife. :smirk:

Riddle

Smash Lord
What causes the needle charge platform snap thing?

(full hop through a platform, quarter-circle forward and charge needles as you pass through it, and you magically land on it)

Does it have any uses?

Top Bottom