• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Sheik Strategy & QnA

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
If someone goes 'STRATFORD SUCKS" i go 'i wouldnt go as far to say he sucks but he's getting better' you seem to think that they are above average, which frankly isn't true.

CALLIN ME OUT TREMOR?!?!

MM LETS GO

you'll prolly win :(
Well I think so. Most ppl i meet who say they are average get pwned by me, and by them. Its not a big deal. i know they arent pro but they arent bad. far from noobish. anyway i dont wanna talk about it anymore if ppl are annoyed.

where should you di out of a ken combo?

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
haha oh yeah I am. Next AA tourny I go to it isn't to win. its to take you out! If I ever do go to more I'd be down for taking your dolla! I'll even play cfalc....maybe.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Well I think so. Most ppl i meet who say they are average get pwned by me, and by them. Its not a big deal. i know they arent pro but they arent bad. far from noobish. anyway i dont wanna talk about it anymore if ppl are annoyed.

House MM?

Bo7 because it's for a ****ing house.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Why do we give a fiery rat hiney about people namedropping 64 players in the MELEE SHEIK BOARD.
We don't. That is why I am frustrated.

if ppl are annoyed.
We are just wasting the thread away. So yes, let's stop.

Away all dai.
Hi KK! been a while

it's gameday tremor. come to the one in two weeks!
I just looked it up. And I signed up for 12 hours of work that day two days ago. :(

I need to go to another tourny soon since I dono if I'm going to pound anymore. I'll definitely try to come to the next one

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Because DI is move independent. What you would be asking for is a comprehensive guide of how to DI EVERYONES moves, all 25 characters.

DI the fair away.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
i see. i just hate the ken combo. thats the one thing i have real trouble DIing. I didnt know if DIing up or away or down was better.youre saying straight back into fair?

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i wish sheik had falcons shine and dair but hte shien had set knock back.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I was just browsing through all the forums like I'm supposed to.

Somehow I magically forgot sheik actually has it's own mod.

So now I just look like a ******. Nothing new, though. :|

Incronaut

Smash Ace
so umm... are sheiks at top level reactive when they tech chase?

and are sheiks underplayed in the US? (i think europe has more sheiks dominating the region even tho she's nerfed, so yeah..)

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
sheik has more players than marth.

i see more/as many sheik as i see peaches or falcons (maybe a bit less than falcons)

there are only 4 real marths in my entire state(me, brightside, cosmo, and dart), and that includes 2 distinct regions (chicago area and springfield area) and 5+ sub regions

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
How come I never really see PAL Sheiks tech chasing? I mean, I know dthrow sucks for combos, but doesn't it have tech chase potential in most situations?

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
sheik has more players than marth.

i see more/as many sheik as i see peaches or falcons (maybe a bit less than falcons)

there are only 4 real marths in my entire state(me, brightside, cosmo, and dart), and that includes 2 distinct regions (chicago area and springfield area) and 5+ sub regions
waatt???

sveet, don't confuse ppl who just use sheik against your marth with real sheik mains.

there's only two in IL. me and mattR(he is suuuppper good, but uses a gay falco too). a few other exist, but they don't go to tournies.

in midwest, it's mattR, drephen(super-sheik), darkatma, phatgamer, soap(still using sheik?), and me(i'm just ok, but i'm active). there might be more, but so many have quit at this point.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I guess I got the wrong impression from not watching enough Europe Sheik vs fastfallers. Sorry for not giving you guys ... like any credit at all.

Top Bottom