• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Im still going to TRY but on paper... doesn't look too promising. I know I'll aquire 5gs between now and Apex 2013.

But 3 of them are bills. And november is a HUGE x-factor on my finances (the women wont **** themselves, nor will they be paying for hotels and such, lol). Not to mention christmas and a few gifts for family/friends. To top it off IF I go, I need to have1600 set aside for first/last months rent for an apartment, unsure about a security deposit with that. Finally, essentials like pots,pans, a futon.

Im ballin' (just on a fixed budget, lol)

:phone:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wish I could respond to everything I've read from the last month.
I really do.
But there's so much of it...
:applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Could've gone better. So much better. There's more bad news than good news as far as my break goes.
It's whatever though. I have no internet at home, but I'll be back in full force whenever I get the chance. :applejack:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
im serious though. if you left to take care of your personal issues because the internet was proving too much of a distraction to do so (that was the impression I got) then coming back if you havent handled said issues isnt going to help.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
KID, you're in a different world if you think that that's the reason I took off for a month. :applejack:
Either way, the issue(s) isn't completely resolved, but it's fine anyways.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
If I can take all of your monies, then I'm game.
Or just lend me twenty bucks. :D :applejack:

In all seriousness though, I appreciate the sentiment.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ethan Wedge Nicholas: My combo video was complete asscheeks and should be completely disregarded. It didn't happen. Forget it happened.

Espy. I have some ideas I would like your help on. Ive been relatively busy trying to develop some things for this character

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I started wheezing because I laughed so hard at KID's post.
And sure. Actually, hit me up in a PM KID, I need to chit chat with you anyways.

Oh, and I don't have internet at my place, but I'll be on periodically anyways. :applejack:

BSP

Smash Legend
Speaking of that, I could probably get to KID's tournaments if I actually plan ahead

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
If that's the case, that puts the number of 2012 Brawl tournaments that Sonic won to a grand total of.......1, I guess.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
IM DA BESS MAYNG, I DEED EET.

Yea I won. Played !akipakip again in grand finals. He won the first set 3-2 (all pika v sonic) but i was in winners, and I 3-0d him the second set. (1st game sonic v pika, 2nd game i cp wolf, he cps snake and i OBLITERATE him and game 3 wolf vs pika) Thank GOD for MK banned tournaments.
I ran the tournament in the middle of a big fighting game event too. And everyone gave me madd props for running it so efficiently

Grand finals wasnt saved unfortunately. I saved a random early tournament set, random tournament games i dont remember and my money matches with my friend Azeal and a ddd named Xubble.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
well I havent been to a tournament since january and I havent been to a tournament that I was at more for smash than marvel since... pound 5. plus the guys in my region have been practicing. It was a lot harder to beat them than it was before. I was also running the tournament, which is always harder.

it was a good win, especially on Neil, considering he has an astoundingly high win-lose record on me lol

The MK ban has officially done its job.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Grats, Goggles.
Sonic vs. Pikachu is pretty damn fun when you get it down. After getting chaingrabbed to 40% at least. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Spinshot offstage to spring dair into the ledge.
Like a boss, Camalalalalalalalalange. :applejack:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
it fun once you know the pikas grab patterns, because everytime you spotdodge a grab its 15% plus a follow up,

the best part of that matchup is when they try to skull bash to the ledge, and you grab it first, and you get to follow them down and **** their up b attempt.

Top Bottom