• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
So I cleaned my dorm room today... That wasn't very exciting.

I get my apartment finally after Apex, then I'm free to be the slob I wanna be :p

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
I pop in from time to time. I rarely lead the BRoom. I spend more of my time listening to music, drawing, and workinf.

Comically, I find Sonic a blast to play as in Brawl.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
^^^Why he is awesome.

Kinda wish memphis was here for this lol.
Also, Sonic IS a blast to play in brawl. Even 4 and a half years later.

NH Cody

Smash Champion
So I fell thru a building last weekend... Had to be a hero and save a few lives. Felt good being fast brave

:sonic:
O_O if this is true that's amazing...

^^^Why he is awesome.

Kinda wish memphis was here for this lol.
Memphischains went to a mass madness tourney a few months ago and used Sonic lol. I saw him in the results thread but didn't know him/meet him at the tourney

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
O_O if this is true that's amazing...

Memphischains went to a mass madness tourney a few months ago and used Sonic lol. I saw him in the results thread but didn't know him/meet him at the tourney
I seen him at the tourney, though never once talked to him :p. I did watch him soundly get 2-0'd by xaviers link. Followed by Punk's Fox, ironic as they both are players from my state who constantly play my sonic. Guess memphis got the bad end of the stick for bracket. Though his performance on live stream with that double sonic team was amusing to watch for a bit.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
JMAN! I got my Plane ticket! Definitely going to Apex now! Fudge Yea!!! lol.
Sunday: had to pay just under 600 for my brother to fly up from gainesville to be home with the family next month. Im driving the rougly 13.5hrs (yaaaay :/)

Got oil changed Monday, went full synthetic finally. 80 bucks (tires rotated too). Needed an alignment and transmission oil. Made an apointment for today...

Right now: salt: I have a variable bull**** in my 09 lancer gts, need specific trans fluid. About 26 bucks a quart, car requires 8 quarts. Basically, today's work is another 300 bucks.

All in all: financially im tapped. 70 bucks in my bank. MMAYBE100 and my credit card is maxed. Going on leave to IL all november and dating/hotel stays and partying isn't free. CO for christmas in December....

Apex MAY not happen, and im quite pissed. Because life comes first, and I gotta get my apartment as of Dec 29th, which I was planning on pushing off till after Apex

Fightinggames.wmv

:phone:

Life

Smash Hero
I believe it's Excel's birthday (at least in my time zone). Happy one.

Also, do Smash a favor and vote Melee and Brawl for EVO. Melee is actually on top by nearly 200 votes, though that's not a reason to get complacent. Brawl, however, is on a level with Divekick. I mean, I love me some Divekick, but that's kind of embarrassing. So go vote.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=329089

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
You know Kurado, I knew you went by Cloud, I always was curious if it was due to Cloud Strife of FFVII, but your avatar confirms that suspicion, lol.

Honest, my fav fictional character, even above Sonic (close 2nd though)

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Oh no! Froggy get the heck out of here! Nah just kidding, welcome to the boards. You will rarely see me as much nor get a decent reply out of me that would involve lots of though into it.

Anyways. JMAN NOOOOOO!!!! APEX!!!! NOOOO!!!!! Sadness.... Who will I have to comfort me when I drown in pools... lol

Top Bottom