• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

BSP

Smash Legend
It's funny how it was so easy to stay in a ball back then, but now, you have to work to keep him in it :/

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I gain an odd sense of satisfaction when my finger clicks down on "send infraction".
I...I think I'm aroused. :applejack:

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
I think that may be the first sign of an addiction. lol jk.

Infractions for everyone!!
**** no lol. I got enough of those from the ike boards.

they all expired too, but **** no lol.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Lol what is wrong with you guys where you do such things!! Come on guys be better! Get infractions for just signing on!! Were better than this!! lol

@XLR8: What do you do to get them? lol

@Espy: GET CRAZY! It's inevitable!

@Excel: Whaaa? Stop that... lol

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
In honor of our very special day tomorrow, I will be playing through a few Sonic games. Mostly looking to play Sonic 4 Episode 2. (Don't worry, I actually enjoy playing as Tails.) If any of my Sonic brethren would like to join me on this adventure, you are more than welcome to spin along with me on xbox live. Hit me up at Ryudo2337. Keep on rollin' brothers <3

B_AWAL

Smash Master
2morrow... will b epic! :)

But it'll be my 1st whobo.

Trublu I'm renting a car n prob driving or flying, renting a car and gettin a hotel. But ill be geting a private room w/ the GF.

Btw tru text me I lost all my #s

I need 2 work hard 2 be ready 4 Whobo... I got plenty of bad habits 2 get rid of...

:sonic:

:phone:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Why do you keep losing your numbers!
Though I may be flying probably, don't know yet. It would probably be less expensive then if we drove anyways.
Might get own hotel too. Not sure exactly yet.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
I'm lookin online 4 discounts the more rooms we get the less per room we gotta spend. Ill look 4 about 3 or 4 rooms 4 FL. (Me n my GF, Gville, SFL, n 1 extra)

:sonic:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Alright. Though be sure to get into contact with SFL cause I am not sure if they already got a room or not. They made it seem like they had one already, but I could be wrong so it would be best to just contact them if anything.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Lol what is wrong with you guys where you do such things!! Come on guys be better! Get infractions for just signing on!! Were better than this!! lol

@XLR8: What do you do to get them? lol

@Espy: GET CRAZY! It's inevitable!

@Excel: Whaaa? Stop that... lol
minor spam appearently. like in one of my post, I guess I had too many o's in "lol."

just stuff that im not used to yet thats all.

edit:
Viva La Spindash!:sonic:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Lol that's dumb. Won't get that here... I hope... lol. XLR8! We should play online sometime. Then you can see my Sonic suck and me end up playing Lucario cause it's easier lol.

!SPINDASH REVOLUTION SOLUTION!
Only song comes to mind when I think of this is the "You spin me right round" song lol.

Edit: Randomly found this lol.
http://www.frodobooth.com/wp-conten..._2008951242_n.jpg.pagespeed.ce.XT6UEf76vR.jpg

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kinzer remembered! *sniff*
Oh! Thank you for reminding me! Speaking of:

Espy, are you recovering alright? Are you feeling better; if not, are you back to 100% capacity? Just because you have a duty as moderator doesn't excuse you from having people concerning themselves with your well-being... even if I am, inevitably, not helping things at the moment.

Hmm... Let's see... New thought here...

[collapse="sap story; you don't need to read"]I suppose my recent run of offenses can be attributed to me leaving soon. I won't be around for much longer. But I still have a promise to fulfill: I said I was going to do a huge overhaul of the community guide, and so I shall.

... It will, regrettably, have to wait until Sunday night. I want to spend that day working on what data I've already posted in that thread, along with whatever useful information everyone else has posted.

After that, I'll be gone for two weeks. On a trip/cruise to Eastern Europe and the Middle East. If I haven't gotten everything taken cared of by Sunday night, I should try to finish everything once I come back. Once that's done, I want someone else to maintain the community guide. I figure I won't be around to see it finished 100%, but I need someone to succeed the project and get closer to that percentile. I will entrust the community to find someone who is willing and capable to do the job, I know someone can do a better job than I can.

... It isn't that I can't do it; I feel I could, but I've simply lost interest. I deeply apologize; if any of you had that expectation from me. I no longer feel worthy to hold such a high position in the community when I haven't invested as much time as I've use to.

To be fair, it isn't mainly because things have gotten boring
(To be fair, though, Touhou is amazing,
Reisen moreso.
Anyone who denies must be insane.
And Sonic/Brawl have fallen to the back-burner. Hurr~)
, but for lack of better words, I can only stay sixteen in my mind for so long. I'll be turning twenty this October; I'll be starting my sophomore year in college, and other things in life have just taken priority. I wish to see to it that I, at least, make the attempt to realize my latest dream. That is: to make this world a better place for everyone to live in. Crazy as it sounds, I believe it's a dream more realistic than becoming the best Sonic this Earth has ever seen. Wouldn't you fellows agree, even half-heartedly?

Who knows? Maybe I won't have to leave for good. I can still help out if no other resource is available, but I can begin to focus on a goal that, to me; nonetheless, seems both more worthwhile and ever-achievable. If any of you have come to know me well enough: I haven't had the best childhood... But it wasn't the worst either. I have you people to thank partly for that! I'll be venturing forth to a better world, and you all have shown me it is worth making the effort.

It's not like I'm dying; however, just in case it wasn't already clear, I'm grateful for all these years. Really I am; it was nice to have you guys to talk to and fall back on when I couldn't make too many friends outside of this wonderful community. All of you are great people, I have no doubt about that. And every one of you will go on to accomplish great things; whether it is relevant to our goal as a group or as individuals, it matters not.

Take care. If not within the next three weeks, you'll definitely see me again when I'm the world's most renowned psychologist. I guarantee it!
At least I want to have said my good-byes, instead of leaving without a trace like some people have done. ;_;
[/collapse]

*Yawn.* *Sigh.* Get to spend tomorrow with family. Just what I need, a late-nighter and loud people/children to give me a headache. Well, good night, nobody (since I know no one is awake.).

:093:

True Blue

Smash Lord
KINZER NOOO!!! Well everyone must do what they need. But school is important so keep at that Psychology degree! And don't strain yourself getting that guide up. lol. Better to keep the secret of Sonic's secret lol. jk. Wish I could have met ya in person at some point but oh well.

I am kinda in that same boat too except I am finally going to be graduating for my Graphic Design degree. After that might not be super active or may be. If I juggle my schedule correctly I can still be on the scene.
I love the brawl scene. Makes me happy!

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
Lol that's dumb. Won't get that here... I hope... lol. XLR8! We should play online sometime. Then you can see my Sonic suck and me end up playing Lucario cause it's easier lol.

!SPINDASH REVOLUTION SOLUTION!
Only song comes to mind when I think of this is the "You spin me right round" song lol.

Edit: Randomly found this lol.
http://www.frodobooth.com/wp-conten..._2008951242_n.jpg.pagespeed.ce.XT6UEf76vR.jpg
idk man, my connection is usually pretty good with people in florida. Besides you'll win in the ditto and as lucario. Im only decent lol.

gdlk fish tank.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
=P
Come at me bro.

I'm gonna try to meet up with jerry sometime tomorrow with my father, after we discuss business, ill call you and we can set up something from there.

True Blue

Smash Lord
MEEKSPEEDY! YOUR FROM CANADA!!!

Lol that was irrelevant. Just felt like saying that. Anyways I was told you know some match up advice against ZSS. Tell me your secrets!

With my luck you probably won't be back on here for a while lol.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I'm prepared to donate all of my tournament winnings for Espy to come to WHOBO.
:smirk:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
ME TOO! And by tournament winnings I mean extra money I randomly obtain! lol

Start a "Bring Espy to WHOBO Charity!"
I was thinking of doing that, but then the people I needed to talk to I haven't seen in awhile. And I don't think Espy would accept the money we'd raise for him, who knows.

Tesh

Smash Hero
He can pay it back when he wins.

And if he loses then he sucks and we hate him.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Or I could just go instead of him. I'm almost as good as Espy now.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I have two months until I go to Japan for Sunrise. In that time I'll be training non-stop going Sonic only. AT's, strategies and match-up ideas, the single nanner lock, I'm going to be practicing to fully impliment all of this into my gameplay. It's gonna be a heckuva change, but I'm going to do you all proud and place. If they're already expecting me (not much Sonic gameplay over there), I have to make a good showing.

That being said, I'll likely be more active over the Sonic boards here to ensure that I keep up the pace. It's about time I brought myself back into relevance; or better yet, brought Sonic back. It just sucks I don't live in the States where most people pay attention to.

Top Bottom