• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
1) Make Bair frame 8.
2) Speed up Fair considerably. Faster hits, and faster cooldown, so that the entire thing lasts less than 25 frames or so.
3) Make his Jab combo inescapable/non-shieldable
4) Increase Utilt's horizontal range about 50% it's original length, but make it kill 30% later.
5) Make Bthrow a "Sonic-cide"
6) Make it so that an ASC can be cancelled by an airdodge

Just a few things I would do.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Y'all over here asking for stupid rediculous sonic shiz to make him madd good for no reason.

I just asked for them to make his dair consistent with every other momentum changing down air in the game. He doesn't need to be high tier, I just want him to not be singled out specifically to suck ****.

:phone:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
1. Get percent lead
2. Laugh as he tries to approach
That was working each match until I made the mistake of laughing 2 hard or killing myself

we were required 2 use wavebird controllers. -____-

:sonic:

HEY if you guys wanna do me a favor and laugh ALOT check out this stream recording of me @ a tourney on Monday

http://www.twitch.tv/arcadeodyssey/b/319464524

I play @ 40 mins and 2:28 mins

Wavebird controller + me ****ing around + the commentators SUCKING HORRIDLY

Gimme advice if you can

:sonic:

I'm 4_JC (4 my GF)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Got wrecked at Hobo :(

Someone teach me how to play Sonic properly.

AWAL, if you post this in the WSC, I'll look into it.

BRB, gonna get my Wii back from Ankoku and let it get dust finally get to Sonic research.

:093:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
That didn't help kinzer #_#

Then you can't be helped! >=X

Really though, if you wanted actual advice, you have to be much more specific. There's no one way to play Sonic, other than the stuff that works on your opponent at the time. That's up to you to make work.

Only Boxob can pillar combo in Brawl.

:093:

True Blue

Smash Lord
Only thing I wanted slightly different about sonic is a frame 1 jab, I mean he is fast. His spring to not lose the hitbox when it touches the ground. And not being able to be grab released to death. And up tilt to have better range and a little bit quicker since.

So I heard something earlier and I wanted to check to see if it was true or not. I was told that with Sonic it is better to hit him behind his shield because that is the spot easier to shield poke him because his quills stick out of the shield slightly. Is that true?

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
fun but weird. im not used to a fair that spikes. isdr though :129:

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
They removed the isdr glitch because of my vid, XLR8.
PM sonic is stupidly good but they essentially created a faster metaknight.
This fair is also ****ing awful and the vbrawl fair is millions of times better.
I beat all the local PM***s and told them the game is garbage, and they still ****ride it to kingdom come.
****ing bunch of dirty casuals.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
FFFFFFFFFFFF dngt. welp p:m is taking over freeplay(aib chat) if not the usual wifi dubz ****.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Eh I don't like it so much. It has some nice things but I am not willing to learn and possibly ruin my brawl gameplay for project M. So whenever I do play project M I just play Lucas.

DiSQO_BuNNY

Smash Lord
NNID
DisqoBunny
Eh I don't like it so much. It has some nice things but I am not willing to learn and possibly ruin my brawl gameplay for project M. So whenever I do play project M I just play Lucas.
Me tooooooo.
I do think sonic got better in a sense.
A melee vet here named sethlon makes him look metaknight status.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
What?
I'd win back in Melee, even though we only played like, twice.
And we only played once in Brawl, and it was a pretty good game.

Dunno where you got that from. :applejack:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I could have sworn I watched him beating you in brawl on like at least 3 different occasions.

I remember you complaining about the falco matchup for a little while because of him.

Or am I making that up?

Top Bottom