• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
your opinion sucks then, auto.

also, I know exactly how you feel. why you think everyone I know calls me by my tag.

my name hella unoriginal.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm probably only in a somewhat good mood because of all the meds.
My gut still hurts like hell though. :applejack:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
well good then. in that case just try to relax, and let me know how it goes tomorrow.

im going to bed, I gotta be up in 4.5 hours.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh, by the way, I'm totally unable to go to WHOBO4 with this surgery happening and all of that.

...not that there was much hope to begin with. :( :applejack:

BSP

Smash Legend
Gah, seeing top Sonic gameplay and then looking at his tier position makes me cringe. We have to get him to borderline tier at least :\

Tesh

Smash Hero
Oh, by the way, I'm totally unable to go to WHOBO4 with this surgery happening and all of that.

...not that there was much hope to begin with. :( :applejack:
Gonna be physically unable to travel all summer or it just hit you too hard financially?
:( Good luck anyway.

Gah, seeing top Sonic gameplay and then looking at his tier position makes me cringe. We have to get him to borderline tier at least :\
Looks like its up to you now!

Life

Smash Hero
Life > Smash, Espy. Don't feel bad if you have to take off for a while until you can get your things in order. It's probably going to be a while until the next tier list anyway...

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
i had to quit from like... summer 2010 till this February. Its kind of sad how when i watch how i play compared to current Espy/ newcomer (to me, remember, im the time capsule sonic, lol) BAM and such.

Life first, real talk. But really hope your doing good espy. And in all honesty, PM me if you like... need a bit of help, finally getting on my own two feet. I'd probably pitch a few bucks to your pay pal bro.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yeah, Tyler's a fairly bland name imo. Although I do get a nice sense of Americana from it. Like, you could name any protagonist from a show that takes place in the 50's or 60's and it would feel organic.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Sonic's results are pretty dry atm. Everyone's either gone to another game, have irl issues, or just have no tournaments to go to.

I'm in that second camp until I have a job, which I hopefully will have in two weeks or so; at the very least, I can get a lifeguard position as soon as lifeguard training's complete and I get my licenses renewed. But I'm still in that third camp regardless; just no tournaments in OK to go to, and the closest ones are DMT 3 hours or so away.

I'd be trying to go to those, but eh. :/

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Who is "Kai"? Just looked at Collision III results, and he got 7th. And I have nvr heard of him :/

And dang, no credit for my last two entries being top (granted, South Dakota, aka land of the Free, lol)

:phone:

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Who is "Kai"? Just looked at Collision III results, and he got 7th. And I have nvr heard of him :/

If it's who I think it is, it's the Kai from the Tristate area.

You've... probably never heard of him because he... never posts here. :/

:093:

BSP

Smash Legend
When I see Kai, I see sonic and Diddy next to his name most of the time

His sonic must be decent if he got 7th in tri state with just him

Top Bottom