• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I don't watch this show or anything but someone linked me to a video and then I bought a domain and

omg.pwniez.com
That. Was. Amazing.

So, anyone tryna do doubles at Apex? I mean, I dunno if I'm a do doubles yet, but I'm just tinkering with the idea, messing with all types of Apex logistics. I wanna be registered for this by October, November the latest.

Edit: Definitely. Entering. All. Brawl.

BSP

Smash Legend
fake

you can't gimp MK

k seriously, does anyone know sonic's max speed, if any? I haven't been able to find a number or any generalization ever :( It's been bugging me to no end...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, in Sonic CD he can run fast enough to travel through time.
So, faster than the speed of light.

It'd make sense. The guy can break the sound barrier constantly without really trying.

True Blue

Smash Lord
k seriously, does anyone know sonic's max speed, if any? I haven't been able to find a number or any generalization ever :( It's been bugging me to no end...
Well if you want any sort of information on that I know Sonic Unleashed had it where it would clock Sonic's speed everytime he passed through a checkpoint. And the speed would get somewhere around 1800 mph.

BSP

Smash Legend
I've seen in the 2,000s if you drift correctly lol

Sonic can move so fast, everything else is standing stall, and a myriad of other things. The games don't do it justice, but they can't, or else they'd be over too fast.

That, and Sonic obviously sandbags for the fun of it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
time travel is impossible

therefore, sonic is impossible
Except Sonic's universe isn't exactly a mirror of our own.
In Sonic's world, space has oxygen. For all we know, time travel is indeed possible. Because he's done it before. Several dozen times.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I would say that Time Travel should just not be done and that they learned there lesson in Sonic 06, but then after that battle with Solaris it was as if it never happened so they could go and make that mistake again later! lol

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Sonic is a handful of pixels on your TV

Pixels are stationary

Ergo, Sonic can't move
Oh boy, we may as well discuss philosophy and say how it isn't Sonic moving around in his universe, but how the universe moves around him.

I would say that Time Travel should just not be done and that they learned there lesson in Sonic 06, but then after that battle with Solaris it was as if it never happened so they could go and make that mistake again later! lol
Don't ever bring Sonic '06's timeline in here. It's impossible to understand.

:093:

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
In Sonic's world, space has oxygen.
So why was Chris wearing a spacesuit?

Edit: F*** Sonic 0****. Not only did it never happen, it never happened. Clearly the game takes place in it's own time line, for Silver bringing one of the Chaos Emeralds to the past for Elise to hold ****s up everything you know about Sonic.

As far as Sonic's speed? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mach_number#High-speed_flow_around_objects

technically, one would assume that he does Mach 1. However, in both Sonic X and Sonic Unleashed, they got dude destroying Mach 2 and 3 without the use of Chaos and/or Super Emeralds, so we can't even attempt to make the Super and Hyper Sonic correlations.

How fast does Sonic go? Prolly slightly slower than Flash (who can, in fact, run at the speed of light).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So why was Chris wearing a spacesuit?
Because Chris is ********. If you refute that logic then you're the biggest fool in this thread.
Sonic CD = Sonic travels through time.

He's probably as fast as Flash, in that case. They're probably the same person.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
sonic doesn't naturally just travel through time, there's always some kind of instrument used for him to do it. If this is the case, shadow's ridiculously fast, amirite?

The concept of Chris is ********, but Chris himself, is relatively normal.

That said, Eggman can breathe in Space, as shown in Sonic Advance 3 (and prolly other titles, but that's the freshest in my mind atm), so my point is moot anyway.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Faster than Super Sonic, who is faster than regular Sonic, who can travel fast enough to move through time.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Faster than Super Sonic, who is faster than regular Sonic, who can travel fast enough to move through time.
Espy, I love you so much. You are correct in the best way possible.
Have my children, oh glorious esper.

True Blue

Smash Lord
Too funny Espy. Lol. This thread is just too funny! lol.

Though to add to the Flash thing, I think he is faster cause apparently Flash went fast enough and became particles... Though not sure if that would happen because he couldn't control his own speed.

BSP

Smash Legend
It's better than what I could do

So Sonic gives flash a run for his money in base form, i'd imagine he's faster powered up. Or just downright cheap if he stops time.

True Blue

Smash Lord
I was kinda bored and decided to draw this for my binder for this coming semester

I'm kinda bad at drawing. I used one of Sonic Channel's coloring papers for reference.
Dun worry, practice makes perfect! When I started drawing it was with tracing and then lead to looking at something and copying and now I can just free hand now.

M
L
P

Da best! lol

Top Bottom