• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Time Stones.
Chaos Emeralds.
Debug Mode.

inb4edit?

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Espy, I love you so much. You are correct in the best way possible.
Have my children, oh glorious esper.
Sorry MarKo, but even I know that Espy belongs to Zajice and Zajice alone.
Lucky guy.

I was kinda bored and decided to draw this for my binder for this coming semester

I'm kinda bad at drawing. I used one of Sonic Channel's coloring papers for reference.
That's good. I understand though since I think my drawings are...ok, sorta so-so.

M
L
P

This.

Trent

Smash Champion
Hey guys, in case you didn't know, I recently entered a contest for my workplace to win an iPad 2 (Which I plan to sell for money).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fOGqxUgqnk

In order for me to win, I need to have the most YouTube views by Monday. I am currently losing by 250~ views, and only have 2 days to play pick up. I was hoping if you guys could help me out by just watching the minute long video, as well as spreading it to any forum, blog, friends, etc. that you could. I would appreciate any help I could possibly get.

If I end up winning, I'll use the money to go to APEX.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Could one of you Sonic's with tech skill make me a replay of something?

I need a grounded spinshot into a platform cancel into a reverse spindash shield cancel platform drop Uair.

And a grounded spinshot into a platform cancel into another grounded spinshot in the other direction.

Please guys, I can't even dash dance good. :/

Life

Smash Hero
grounded spinshot into a platform cancel into another grounded spinshot in the other direction
This one wouldn't be so bad if I had the timing on spinshot-PC down on SV. (It gives you this really neat slide when you PC)

Would take me more than a few tries tho.

Doubt I could get the shield drop thing.

If I have time, and nobody does it in the intervening time, I'll try.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Don't believe the hype.
I'm too manly, awesome, and otherwise epic to be a wife.

Not that wives can't be awesome and epic...

Edit: I actually lol'd at your video Trent. Nice telekinesis.
Edit: I lol'd at your video too, tesh. I dunno what I'm missing, but I don't understand why people go in to find a whole buncha AT's in Brawl that no one actually uses...

Tesh

Smash Hero
Okay, not bad.

But can you Spinshot, platform cancel, reverse spindash shield cancel platform drop uair auto cancel into a wicked side taunt?

Though in all honesty, I really want the spinshot to platform cancel to reverse spindash shield cancel platform drop back air, cuz that would be a flashy and usable approach.

Life

Smash Hero
You do realize you can drop through platforms without having to do the shield drop animation first? I think that's what Tesh wanted and it's the main reason I probably can't do this.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Yea, what InCom said. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETKnWyQzFvQ ,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwPdEq9LY3E

Just drop down while in your shield, so you basically go up with the spinshot, then stop and go back down with the shield platform drop, but you do a reverse spindash to pivot it quickly.

So you platform cancel the spindash, dash forward on the platform and then do this thingie :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJoaDSC88Qo&NR=1 Which means you run forward and put the disjoint of the back air in front of you. If you can do this in a flashy and useful way, you will be guaranteed best Sonic and it will also help you defeat M2K.

You must collect 8 coins and win, then come back to see me.

Tesh

Smash Hero
HOLY BALLS, D1AOS BEST SONIC!!

Favoriting that video.

Thats like the closest thing we have to spinshotting backwards.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
lloll.
that's what D1AOS means.... I'm too slow.

Like, I knew DarkSpineSonic was Da1AndOnlySonic and viceversa.

And then I remember randomly viewing a Brawl video and seeing this D1AOS guy kick arse.

But I didn't know it was the same guy till now. Well, that's why I have a Knux avi.

XLR8TION

Smash Ace
NNID
XLR8TION
3DS FC
4399-0465-6002
ugh this seems hard to me....prolly cuz i have a hard time platform cancelling and now its followed up with the platform drop....yeaaaa i cant do it lol. but that looks nice

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Good grief, D1AOS got it down overnight.

Something like that would take me an hour of constant play/practice to get it down, and yet months to even have down 60% consistently.

... I still sometimes mess up the Dash Dance input.

Either way, that's something for me to think about if I have nothing else to do.

lloll.
that's what D1AOS means.... I'm too slow.

Like, I knew DarkSpineSonic was Da1AndOnlySonic and viceversa.

And then I remember randomly viewing a Brawl video and seeing this D1AOS guy kick arse.

But I didn't know it was the same guy till now. Well, that's why I have a Knux avi.
You aren't the only one who just recently figured this out.

:093:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Time Stones.
Chaos Emeralds.
Debug Mode.

inb4edit?
He had to collect them AFTER the completion of the first level, at the LEAST.
He could travel through time prior to collecting them.
You lose.

Espy sure changes his wives fast.
Umby was my Wife.
You rejected my proposal.

Zajice and I are soul mates. That's something Umby could only DREAM OF being.

Wow, that's awesome!

Makes me wish I was more technical, lol. I'm working on it now. =D

Edit: Oh snap, I did it! I'll upload a vid shortly. I may actually practice this...

Edit 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6Hc6ySOlHw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y1nHXcUJRI
Oh my god. That's the most hilarious thing possible.

Top Bottom