• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

Tesh

Smash Hero
So, you people don't matter anymore. You're living in the past.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983

See those stretching red lines? That's Scourge being a ****ing troll even before he's finished. I can't fix that with textures so I have to remodel his shades to be square in that area and then retexture it. The texture right now is just to see where his frames & lens need to go. I'll get all the details done once I get his model finished.

I should get paid for this crap.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
LV. 3 XF Wolverine **** on my ENTIRE team. I super zoned out Zero, pooped on She-Hulk and the Wolverine's fgt *** came in and proceeded to deliver an adamantium **** to my team.
Who the hell is playing wolverine on anchor anyway? thats stupid.
anything wolverine can do in X factor 3, he can do just as easily in x factor 1. hell wolverine doesnt even need x factor to do what he does.

But I got that top tier Anti-Wolverine technology anyway. so I aint even mad.

I've been playing mvc3 for a month and a half now, running that Wesker/Doom/Icantcontrolit team. Working on Dorm and Dante in the mean time. Speaking Dante, his real bnbs are ridiculous.
dante is stupid, I saw him teleport and do his standing light for the first time, and I was like 'wow this character is too good.'
Lol @Tesh doesn't know how to set the color to transparent
How do you set a default color anyway. I tried to figure it out but I couldnt find anything. I still do all of my color changing manually.
Smash Blue

:093:

:phone:
hell yes.
I dabble in it, and I can probably still beat you, KID.

ROFLMAO.

I will money match you for any amount of money. BTW this is going to actually happen. Remember when I told you I was coming down to SA, yea, thats gonna be in the early sept.

My team is set up to touch of death any character at any time. ESPECIALLY bad characters like yours.

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
1. Excel never said anything about wolverine being on anchor, but I agree that he wouldn't be a very good anchor..
2. Dante is good if people block low a lot. His aerial teleport destroys people with bad low blocking habits. His combos are ******** though.
3. KID uses a terrible team... and every time he's challenged me to a MM, he's dipped on the event.
@Chis- He uses like x23/morrigan/ some ****. It doesn't sound like it has much synergy.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
1. Excel never said anything about wolverine being on anchor, but I agree that he wouldn't be a very good anchor..
2. Dante is good if people block low a lot. His aerial teleport destroys people with bad low blocking habits. His combos are ******** though.
3. KID uses a terrible team... and every time he's challenged me to a MM, he's dipped on the event.
@Chis- He uses like x23/morrigan/ some ****. It doesn't sound like it has much synergy.

It was implied that Wolverine was on anchor. When there is a team of "Rush-You-The-****-Down" I don't really know who SHOULD be on anchor. It was Zero/She-Hulk/Wolverine. Wolverine basically picked apart what was left of my team after Zero and She-Hulk. Anyway, the game is elementary.

B.A.M.

Smash Lord
NNID
Bambatta
lol good ole Marvel. I wish it was such a ***** to drive to LA all the time, otherwise id be doin that ish competitive with my boy Choysauce.

I have a sneaking suspicion that your team is garbage KID.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Sounds awesome, KID.
You should play K Prime too. He's fairly decent at it.

I hope you love pipes.

I'm pretty sure that I can beat you, KID.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
My team has 0 top tiers on it, so for all practical intents and purposes, it is garbage. But the synergy is top tier, and Im very good with all of them. and everything works together so well. I wasnt joking when I said I can and do OHK any team 3 times in a row.

Ill just say, its marvel and the game is decently balenced. So you can get over on anybody once in a while. So, Espy, if youre saying that over the entire course of an entire day you can beat me at least once, then sure, thats a fair assumption. But if you are you saying that you can beat me in a first to 7 set with 20 dollars on the line, thats something completely different. That way we can both put our money where our mouths are.

@ wedge, you dont go to my tourneys, nor do you know anybody that does, so i have no idea where or how you get off thinking that you know what my tourney record is, nor my money match record, or even my team set up for that matter. Just so were clear, Ive only declined 3 money matches in marvel ever. 1 because the dude had been up 36 hours straight prior to the event and was bascially a walking zombie the whole time, and Id rather fight people at their best. 1 because the dude was salty that I double eliminated him in the tournament and I didnt want to play him while he was in a bad mood, cus it would have made him sloppy. and the last because I dont money match pikapika. Its kinda pointless to money match the person I do 95% of my training with. besides that Ive never denied a money match and I definitely win more than I lose.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Goggles:

User Control Panel > Edit Your Details > Additional Information > Custom Post Text Color > ??? > Plum Profit.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Does anyone ever try to jablock people into a stagespike? By simply pushing them off the stage during the jablock animation as you run off into a bair?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
How is that suppose to work when they automatically grab the ledge and get invincibility?

Also I am so tempted to just ignore any points you make from here on out. I have this awkward feeling of talking to myself because you make it impossible to read your posts, and I have enough to feel weird about as is.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I don't know, I did it to someone earlier and I wasn't sure how it happened. Maybe he was holding down for some crazy reason.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
KID, you're playing MvC3. Getting 0-death'd isn't something impressive. It's to be expected.

And I know I can beat you. That's all I've ever said, and I know it to be true.
That's about it.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Zero/Wesker/Phoenix

Get @ Me!!!

:sonic:

And for once Espy I dont agree with you

Getting 0-death is impressive... its not OFTEN(not even 3 out of every 10 matches)where a player can win with str8 0-deaths

SN: I have this incredibly adorable *****

I need to get a pic of her... As soon as she's done shredding my modem... ****!!!

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Also I am so tempted to just ignore any points you make from here on out. I have this awkward feeling of talking to myself because you make it impossible to read your posts, and I have enough to feel weird about as is.

:hamtaro:
You can just quote him when you're replying, Kinzer. Then his colour wouldn't appear 'invisible' anymore.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I very rarely quote people unless the post/reponse in question is anything but the last post made in the thread, or I'm picking apart specific poi-

Holy @#$% I was suppose to look at some videos on the WSC and critique them holy crap.

Well at this point they're too old for anything I say to be of any use.

Welp, back to being bored!

Top Bottom