• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social SGD: The hedgehogs are back in town.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
only legit scar i got from an animal bite is on my right hand and the dog **** nearly ripped my thumb off...

maybe thats why i have the hots for abel

ALL KINDS OF SCARS EVERYWHERE
he has topless costume changes so hes got even more on his bod then this pic shows

Sagat has a pretty *****n scar on his chest
and FeiLong has a costume change with 3 claw slashes on his chest and side of his face which is also pretty manly
Cammys got one on her face thats also pretty sweet :( so jealous

but idk as for irl males having them i guess the more interesting texture they have or depth the scar the sexier it is <333
He was also suppose to be a new body for Bison but got scrapped lol.

also this is pretty funny

http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/928518-super-smash-bros-brawl/answers?qid=4039

"i use marth and counter"

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Accepted Answer From: yodelerty 2 years ago
Either play on a big stage or play with no items. You could also try taking advantage of invincibility frames while hanging of an edge, but any smart Sonic player will just stay still and wait for them to wear off.
GameFAQS is partially right for once. Gasp.

[Unless of course you count that kid Max who mained ICs and learned them on gamefaqs as doing something right. He wasn't the most amazing player but he had such amazing chain grabs that it was just- adijaosdjfoaisriosajriajo. He won some tourney in philly that I was at. Beat at0msk and 1nui too I believe. /prevents name search. Although it was a metaban tourney, so not quite sure how valid that is.]

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Because suing over something as trivial as a voice actor would totally get you anywhere.

Gold star for you.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's already better than Griffith.
Anything is better than Griffith.

I won't be able to get Colors until the weekend, most likely.
Need to buy the DS version someday too.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Anyone notice the forum formerly known and tactical is knee deep in horrible threads now?

Tesh

Smash Hero
I skim all the character boards and tactical discussions out of curiosity about recent developments, strategies and techniques.

However it 4 or 5 people have started up the same horrible discussion in like 20 different threads. I wish the lazy mods would ban this discussion too.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Jason Griffith was the old Sonic voice actor. (well.....the 4kids actor.) It's also the name of this ****** from Berserk. Who sleeps with men. For money. Then anime Ike kicks his demon ***.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I couldn't be intubated for the surgery. What that means is that there's something wrong with my throat, or rather it's a small throat so it's difficult to intubate me. It's what keeps me breathing when I'm knocked out for the procedure.

They'll have to reschedule my surgery to a later date with a different method, likely freezing my spine so I'm paralyzed from the waist down so I don't feel a thing as they perform on me.

Thanks for all the support and best wishes regardless. XD Guess you can take down the special title for the thread now until I know what comes up.

BSP

Smash Legend
Anyone notice the forum formerly known and tactical is knee deep in horrible threads now?
I bet half of the ones you're talking about are Susa's :awesome:

They all have good content....but most people on here don't give a **** so....

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
I couldn't be intubated for the surgery. What that means is that there's something wrong with my throat, or rather it's a small throat so it's difficult to intubate me. It's what keeps me breathing when I'm knocked out for the procedure.

They'll have to reschedule my surgery to a later date with a different method, likely freezing my spine so I'm paralyzed from the waist down so I don't feel a thing as they perform on me.

Thanks for all the support and best wishes regardless. XD Guess you can take down the special title for the thread now until I know what comes up.
wow really? never had something like that happen to me

although for my wisdom teeth i did get to play with that machine that regulates my heart rate. Then the doc walked in and shot me up with drugs and the fun was over :(

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Wish you the best with your surgery Kurado.

Sonic Colors is awesome. 2nd best Sonic game ever made.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I bet half of the ones you're talking about are Susa's :awesome:

They all have good content....but most people on here don't give a **** so....
Its mostly ambiguous philosophy applied to Smash in a way that only interests like 12 people.

LuCKy

Smash Master

good luck man . . no idea how bad it is lol but hope everything's cool regardless

@ everyone else - SUP

LuCKy

Smash Master
HI lol

and is sonic colors actually good? lol been way to long since they made a sonic game ive liked

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
yooo wats up ppl.. ive been at gamestop monday night till midnight and i beat sonic colors in 10 hrs.. but i need to 100% the game now.. i had a slight headache cause ive been playin from mdnight till 6:00pm nonstop and maaaaan was it awesome... i mean im bout to unlock super sonic b4 the weekend is over

Tenki

Smash Hero
and suddenly, LucKy.

wb for a moment lol.
If you liked day stages in Sonic Unleashed, you'll like Colors.

Ah what the heck, it's pretty solid all around, it seems.

Top Bottom