• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sexist Sakurai - The fall of women in Brawl

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
* Big breasts? Check.
* Bodysuit that clings to her body and accentuates her "womanly features"? Check.
OH SHI-

DOA Characters Confirmed for Brawl?

Man, in about 7 days that joke won't be usable anymore :/

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, apparently they were going to give Peach a thong but decided not to, so I guess that's something

I heard Samus has better physical attacks now in Brawl though...is that right?

I can work with that, believe it or not...

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
*rimshot* Glad to see some humor for a change.

EDIT: Wait, is OP being facetious or not? This doesn't seem very jokey...

GAwes

Hidden Boss
if this was a joke thread why wasnt it funny, you've wasted the entire community's time with your piontless thread and poorly backed up arguments. you are just trying to be dissident to garnish attention. No one cares about your bull****.

gawes

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like playing the females character because they usually fit my fighting style better in the games, and they look better when watching them move on screen

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
exactly what I was thinking ... minus the "WARIO."
Yeah, Wario was only really a villain in his first game, and another game that was Japan only. He has villian like qualities, but he's more along the ranks of characters like Wolf and Meta Knight. It's like instead of giving us true villians, Sakurai gave us rivals.

The no new female is what bugs me the most. Sakurai being sexist is the only thing I can justify the exclusion of Krystal with, that or Sakurai was lying about DLC... but even then, I would have prefered her to originally be in the game from the start >.>

LavisFiend

Smash Lord
The only reasons you people want more feminems in Smash is because all you want to do is take dirty upskirt pictures of their pixely bits while you masticate to them and ejaculate your chance of getting into heaven away into the face of an innocent kleenex.

You sick, dirty perverts. I hope a 5$ call girl steps on your naughty bits with a stiletto.

Burn in hellfire. :mad:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only reasons you people want more feminems in Smash is because all you want to do is take dirty upskirt pictures of their pixely bits while you masticate to them and ejaculate your chance of getting into heaven away into the face of an innocent kleenex.

You sick, dirty perverts. I hope a 5$ call girl steps on your naughty bits with a stiletto.

Ooh, sounds Kinky:p

FrozenRoy

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-1325-2408-7513
I am having one thing to say.

Even if this joke has been done, mine is having image and therefor is being better.

Mikau et al

Smash Journeyman
Marth's excessive femininity is just too much for Brawl. To keep Brawl's roster "balanced," it was either Marth or KrystalandMidnaandDarkSamusandJillandLaLaandPaulineandDaisyandBirdoandPaulaandLynnandMicaiahandLipandVivianandRosalinaandMarinandSariaandImpaandNidorinaandPichuandGardevoirandJodySummerandAmyandYunaandeveryotherrandomfemalepeoplewanted.
It was obviously easier to just go with Marth, despite the extreme imbalance it produced.
So those of you who aren't happy, blame Marth and the Marth-lovers.:psycho:

SN3S

Smash Apprentice

*Stops "masticating" long enough to read this post*

*Laughs*

Oh man this is why I love having a large vocabulary. :laugh:

Mastication

SN3S

Smash Apprentice
I noticed that too. It sounded kinky creepy as all hell.
What makes it ironic is that the poster in fact, "masticates" nearly thrice a day. We all do.

But enough of that. Moar wimminz foar Brawl PLZ! I NEEDZ TO FAP TO DEM! :laugh:

*SN3S then proceeds to hide his special "collections", in case anyone investigates further...*

Mechageo

Smash Ace
In This Thread:

Dirty pictures of Children Masticating!

Men!

Women!

Even Animals!!!

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I still would have liked it if Sakurai added more female characters but oh well.

Sgt.Frog

Smash Apprentice
I think he didn't nerf them on purpose, just to balance it out. As they were insanely good in melee and this time he wants it more equal.

I DO think he may be a tad sexist with the argument about the representation in the series.
Technically speaking, there were no new female fighters in Brawl and I'm very surpised my personal favourite Krystal wasn't included despite being high on his poll and beating out some characters who got a few less votes.
Wolf's popularity was basically nonexistant on that poll and I was shocked, but meh, I like them both.

I think next time round, he should buff up the female side of the roster as well as the villains too.

OrlanduEX

Smash Lord
I think he didn't nerf them on purpose, just to balance it out. As they were insanely good in melee and this time he wants it more equal.
I'd agree if this applied to everyone, but it doesn't. Sheik and Samus got nerfed hardcore. Peach did NOT. Yea the down smash got fixed, but she is still essentially godly. Also, some characters like C.Falcon and Fox got nerfed, but Marth was left almost unchanged.
If they were trying to balance the game, I think they f***ed up.

I say they just make everyone broken...

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
How was I getting all the crap for the joke thread? How was I to know? Look at some of the posts, not everyone thinks this is a joke and they're getting up in arms about this!

Hey, but now that I'm thinking about it...anyone notice how many white guys there are in this game?

No Japanese guys in Brawl? Sakurai is racist.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
I don't understand how Nintendo is setting out to try and bring more females into gaming, and then not add any new female characters to probably the biggest Nintendo game of the year!?!?!... it just makes zero sense :dizzy:

Top Bottom