• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Ruuku you cool.

I'm talkin about 4 or 5 kids in particular.

Which is the majority of your crew.

People that act the way those johmsons do make you look bad Ruuku.

You chill tho.

Also, I'm not implying that I want to start a fight.

This is a game I play to have fun.

I'm not gonna fight some whiney babies because they have the wrong mind set.
I'm glad you cleared that up. But it really sounds like there's something I missed while I was chillin' outside with some other people. I've never seen any FIU people johning about anything at other tournaments or other events. I need to talk to the others to see what happened exactly.

Sighrax

Smash Lord
clearly no one reads posts. so theres no point in typing them.

I already said everything I wanted to .. either read them properly the first time.. or don't post random bull towards me.
clearly you shouldn't say stuff that makes no sense and makes you and your crew look like idiots.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Doodah: NOTHING BUT PURE SKILL BRO, IF THERE IS ONE WAY IN THE WORLD TO DETERMINE WHO IS BETTER AT LIFE, ITS DEFINITELY D3 DITTO ON JUNGLE JAPES.
Seibrik: BRO I LOVE YOU
Linguini: BRO I LOVE YOU
Tommy G: JUNGLE JAPES, WHERE PROS ARE BORN
Sabin: BEST DOUBLES TEAM IN THE WORLD TEAM MEH HE CO IS SIMPLY TO GREAT TO BE DEFEATED EVER
Riot: DONKEY KONG IS SIMPLY TO REAL HES JUST LIKE "NIGGGGGGGGGGA WAHHH" ALL OVER PEEPZ
Sigrax: HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR MEH HE CO
Mystic: GET ON THE STAGE
Tommy G(again): JUNGLE JAPES
Crom: SEE YOU AT GIGS BRO
.Doc.: HOPEFULLY WE DONT REMATCH AT GIGS
QDVS: SICKEST PIKACHU THIS SIDE OF THE RIO GRANDE
Esam: *serious note* Never again do a "pause taunt"
Ruuku: SNAKE DITTOS ARE ABOUT AS FUN AS GETTING HIT BY A CAR
Lambchops: YOUD BE THE BEST IF YOU HAD A FRO
Polmex: NO MORE NINES OR SD'S
NickRiddle: HOPE YOU DIDNT COUNTER PICK GREEN GREENS
Otruu: SEE YOU AT GIGS LETS PLAY FRIENDLIES BUT NEVER AGAIN WILL I MM YOU
Hunter: NEED MOAR JUNGLE JAPES
Jungle Japes: A STAGE I WILL NOW ALWAYS BAN

TEAM MEH HE CO WILL BE HOLDIN IT DOWN AT GIGS THIS TIME FEATURING POLMEX (who really is mexican) SO WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE WE DEFINITELY AINT LOSIN TO NOBODY CUZ WE GOT REAL MEH HE CAN NO THIS TIME.

To everyone hatin on Sabin
STOP HATIN
AND
GET MONEY
(in the words of thugnificent)

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Also, FIU crew:

At gigs I am gonna sit behind every one of you, every single time you have a match and root against you.

I don't care if you're playing against the Head of the Republican/Christian politcal party, im gonna yell and scream as loud as possible.

And I will have my body guards with me so if you try to bring physical force torwards my general area, they'll be ready.

Plus, I'm Doodah and gigs loves me so i'll be able to yell until they close around 2 a.m.
Spoken like a true Meh he can no.
Just remember bro, next tourney me and you are at together, Double Dedede. It'll be like Meh He Co x 2.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Hey Sabin is cool guys.

He's tryin to defend his crew the best way he knows how to at current tiempo.

Leave him be.

He is chill.

Plus, he understands how to win in this game(counterpick with Olimar).

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Doodah: NOTHING BUT PURE SKILL BRO, IF THERE IS ONE WAY IN THE WORLD TO DETERMINE WHO IS BETTER AT LIFE, ITS DEFINITELY D3 DITTO ON JUNGLE JAPES.
Seibrik: BRO I LOVE YOU
Linguini: BRO I LOVE YOU
Tommy G: JUNGLE JAPES, WHERE PROS ARE BORN
Sabin: BEST DOUBLES TEAM IN THE WORLD TEAM MEH HE CO IS SIMPLY TO GREAT TO BE DEFEATED EVER
Riot: DONKEY KONG IS SIMPLY TO REAL HES JUST LIKE "NIGGGGGGGGGGA WAHHH" ALL OVER PEEPZ
Sigrax: HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR MEH HE CO
Mystic: GET ON THE STAGE
Crom: SEE YOU AT GIGS BRO
.Doc.: HOPEFULLY WE DONT REMATCH AT GIGS
QDVS: SICKEST PIKACHU THIS SIDE OF THE RIO GRANDE
Esam: *serious note* Never again do a "pause taunt"
Ruuku: SNAKE DITTOS ARE ABOUT AS FUN AS GETTING HIT BY A CAR
Lambchops: YOUD BE THE BEST IF YOU HAD A FRO
Polmex: NO MORE NINES OR SD'S
NickRiddle: HOPE YOU DIDNT COUNTER PICK GREEN GREENS
Otruu: SEE YOU AT GIGS LETS PLAY FRIENDLIES BUT NEVER AGAIN WILL I MM YOU
Hunter: NEED MOAR JUNGLE JAPES
Jungle Japes: A STAGE I WILL NOW ALWAYS BAN

TEAM MEH HE CO WILL BE HOLDIN IT DOWN AT GIGS THIS TIME FEATURING POLMEX (who really is mexican) SO WE WILL BE UNSTOPPABLE WE DEFINITELY AINT LOSIN TO NOBODY CUZ WE GOT REAL MEH HE CAN NO THIS TIME.

To everyone hatin on Sabin
STOP HATIN
AND
GET MONEY
(in the words of thugnificent)
Reminder of Greatness

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
chops, I never said anything to/about you.. I even came up at end and said its cool you progressively been getting top spots now in the brawl scene and congratulated you on your placing.

don't see why you have a mouth towards me ;) Be sure to MM me next time I see you since clearly you have issues with me.

as well as anyone else who feels the need. nothing under 5$.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
fair enough.. I am sure you can manage a 1$ game? I'd play a free game if you take it serious enough and not claim 'was only friendlies' after I win? same for me I wont john on anything if I lose.

I doubt id spend 20 on tourny when id rather MM people. reasonable enough right?

I mean if you would own me in tournament then 'own' me in a free game next time I see you

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
then I won't waste my time beating you since you'd just say "was only friendlies" .. I am willing to play you for 0$ because you are broke and I understand how that goes man.

sounds like excuses to me. nevermind then.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Some people take friendly matches VERY seriously still...
at least when it involves beating Ryan Sparks xD
"hey, hey listen, hey guys guess what I did, hey did you see!?"

Loto

Smash Ace
Stupid bracket.....I can't read it at all, lol.

13th place sounds good =o

As for all this crap going on....who caressss. Anyway...still working on the vids and stuff. I'll post when I get them uploaded and ****.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So....ESAM hates snake.

Afro THunda, pikachu deserves a pause taunt unless you are in tournament, too awesome.

Sabin: Wow, you are one cocky piece of ****. Loto, please tell me you have something on sabin in your videos, i would love to see how crappy he is. I don't care about the rest of your crew, they are cool, but you are cocky, annoying, disrespectful (sounds like someone i know....*sigh* is this what everybody thinks of me?) and don't know when to shut the **** UP. K..im done. took thirty minutes reading this thread from 11:59 last night was first post i read..6 **** pages

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
BTW sabin, even if you didn't play your crewmate and you won that match, you would've gotten ***** by angrylobster, dude is too good.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
angry is too good :)
i wanna hear about big match-ups who did you knock out or took to losers bracket?
i saw angry 2-1 galeon and sent him to losers, any other awesome matches?

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
esam I beasted you in melee. i heard you lost a money match to afro. and you haven't done anything in brawl as well.

again , you have no place to say anything to me. GG's.

And I wanted to play lobster , I asked him if he wanted to play after his match.. he said he wanted to go outside for a bit. then the orlando crew left shortly after. I said bye to xyz and they dipped. so I had no problems with seeing how things would go with that crazy mario.

and as always.. feel free to MM next time you see me at a tournament. I don't sit here and talk **** about you.. where do you feel necessary to say things to me? simply just put up some money, and by all means, go for it.

edit: xyz we talked a bunch at this tournament.. did I come off as cocky to you?

Loto

Smash Ace
I 2-1'd Gelaon....? It was a really fun and close match though, I prob got vids of other epic matches as well. I'm uploading the Grand Finals round 1 as we speak. =o

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Don't worry Sabin, I like you. I don't think you're a bad guy, perhaps just misunderstood, but you're alright in my book.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
gingerr you came with hunter right?

tell him we need to get some accent core casuals at nexus sometime. he plays a solid venom.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Yessir, he and I are the newest Nexus crew members xD and will do, you come on Wednesdays, right? We pretty much go every night, so I'm sure we'll see you there!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
esam I beasted you in melee. i heard you lost a money match to afro. and you haven't done anything in brawl as well.

again , you have no place to say anything to me. GG's.

And I wanted to play lobster , I asked him if he wanted to play after his match.. he said he wanted to go outside for a bit. then the orlando crew left shortly after. I said bye to xyz and they dipped. so I had no problems with seeing how things would go with that crazy mario.

and as always.. feel free to MM next time you see me at a tournament. I don't sit here and talk **** about you.. where do you feel necessary to say things to me? simply just put up some money, and by all means, go for it.

edit: xyz we talked a bunch at this tournament.. did I come off as cocky to you?
Wait...hold up a ****ing second you stuck up little prick. For one, i was top ranked in florida in melee as said by all the top smashers. I did INFINITELY better than you in this tournament, and i got 3rd at seibriks last smash bash, losing to galeon and ice kid, who i both respect cuz they ****.
And..when did you beast me in melee? Have you EVER seen recent matches up, against chu, agaisnt chops, against ANYBODY?!?! Srsly, do you live in a cave?
Btw, the only three people in melee who i have played in tournament and never beaten in a set (i don't think pools counts) are shiz speed'n, and colbol, all of them being close and they are one, three, and four on PR. I have never even HEARD of you in melee, who did you play and beat in TOURNAMENT that was more recent than 2005.
Im sorry if i am offending the rest of blockstunners when i am ranting at this douchebag, but i have NOTHING against anybody else in your crew, but sabin is being a cocky little prick.
Um...who did you beat this tournament that was good? This is a seriuos question.
so basically, sabin has no idea what he is talking about and is really really arrogant and can't back up his ****.

Loto, what is your youtube account so i can subscribe?

Zoro

Smash Champion
Wait...hold up a ****ing second you stuck up little prick. For one, i was top ranked in florida in melee as said by all the top smashers. I did INFINITELY better than you in this tournament, and i got 3rd at seibriks last smash bash, losing to galeon and ice kid, who i both respect cuz they ****.
And..when did you beast me in melee? Have you EVER seen recent matches up, against chu, agaisnt chops, against ANYBODY?!?! Srsly, do you live in a cave?
Btw, the only three people in melee who i have played in tournament and never beaten in a set (i don't think pools counts) are shiz speed'n, and colbol, all of them being close and they are one, three, and four on PR. I have never even HEARD of you in melee, who did you play and beat in TOURNAMENT that was more recent than 2005.
Im sorry if i am offending the rest of blockstunners when i am ranting at this douchebag, but i have NOTHING against anybody else in your crew, but sabin is being a cocky little prick.
Um...who did you beat this tournament that was good? This is a seriuos question.
so basically, sabin has no idea what he is talking about and is really really arrogant and can't back up his ****.

Loto, what is your youtube account so i can subscribe?

I was about to say that but then i was like HOLD UP
maybe sabin really did **** esam i better not say anything

BUT I WAS WRONG
i should have said something

sabins been livin in a cave LOL

you should stop before it gets outa hand :D

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
lol my bad esam.. dont wet yourself. It's been forever , my melee comments hold no ground you were pretty good back then so I'm sure you got lots better :)

I used to even say that you played great for your age back then.

and no I haven't seen any recent tournaments.

lol @ cocky little prick. from the kid who openly says he is and pause taunts.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Hey Sabin, nice job being cocky. You should join Nexus crew, we're all pretentious ***** here, too!
We also need a Metaknight player anyways, even though Metaknight makes me rage >.>

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
lol my bad esam.. dont wet yourself. It's been forever , my melee comments hold no ground you were pretty good back then so I'm sure you got lots better :)

I used to even say that you played great for your age back then.

and no I haven't seen any recent tournaments.

lol @ cocky little prick. from the kid who openly says he is and pause taunts.
Don't ****ing try to make nice now, i DID get lots better, and i play well for ANY age, not just mine.
And yeah, i am cocky, but i can BACK IT UP, as i said i got 7th here and 3rd at seibrik's last smash bash. Its not like i get 25th at a tournament where half of the people were noobs and you beat no accomplished people. (i couldn't tell the one person you beat, it was too small to read) Yeah, i pause taunt, but only in a non-serious match, only because pikachu's down taunt is too ****ing cute, where nobody gives a **** who wins, its not like i do in a tournament.
I was the best samus in florida, i am probably the best pikachu now. The fact that you can say "you don't have any points against me" or whatever makes me wonder about your reading skills, considering i got 7th in this, did good in teams which we outplaced you. (me and equi got 9th) It is sad that your only point against me is that you beat me two years ago before seibrik's first tournament ever.
Btw, to see my recent vids type:
ESAM (Samus) vs Chu (Ice Climbers)
ESAM (Samus vs Chu (Ice Climbers/Pikachu)
ESAM (Samuss vs Lambchops (falco)

Equi

Smash Ace
Just got done watching those vids.

Loved the first stock of FD when Riot bair and then over b'd. tricky stuff.

dAdXeR

Smash Rookie
****, my bad finch I thought we were cool.. didn't realize. my bad you lost to my team in doubles and stunk it up in singles too.

my apologies if anyone thinks im complaining. I had a great time destroying EVERYONE I PLAYED until being knocked out by my own crew mate. If you see me at any events in the future just know that if I have money, il be glad to put it up to take yours.
Hey hey hey... to be fair, you didn't destroy me. Our game was pretty close. :) Seems like I was one of the few people there that was able to match up well against your MK.

While I would've liked to have seen how that last match turned out if I didn't kill myself, you were definitely cool afterwards, going out of your way to compliment me after the game. I loosely associate myself with some of the Nexus crew, so maybe I'll see you there sometime.

Top Bottom