• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
@ted, because casuals with a character I play for fun as my 3rd really is a good shot at me lol.
and again.. man thought things were cool with us too. I said good **** to you and cheered some of your matches.

smashers are so two faced lol

dguy, from what I remember I only got to play daxi,hunter,snowman, some other MK guy, some other guy in 2nd round (dont remember to be honest) I'd have had to play angry lobster, then winner of xyz vs. icekid then afro thunder on my loser bracket. But I play mystic (crew friend I play all the time) for 3rd tourny straight.

from how it sounds you feel that because YOU were in his bracket it made it hard. funny.

chaz got winners finals and 3rd place. We are 1-1 in tourny and play pretty even in our matches.

hate all you want... our crew took 1st and 2nd at hard knocks.. only 2 of us went to it too.

brawl is terrible anyway.. no point in bickering over anything about it. sorry for previous posts. GG's to the winner and enjoy that cash son.
We ARE cool, my post was just a satire of how serious everyone is taking this.

Edit: I also have to say, I like you, Icekid's and Thunda's (especially Thunda's) attitudes a lot, compared to some of the FIU guys (I was uncomfortable being around some of that rage, I'm not gonna lie)

dguy6789

Smash Lord
dguy, from what I remember I only got to play daxi,hunter,snowman, some other MK guy, some other guy in 2nd round (dont remember to be honest) I'd have had to play angry lobster, then winner of xyz vs. icekid then afro thunder on my loser bracket. But I play mystic (crew friend I play all the time) for 3rd tourny straight.
So you didn't beat anybody.

from how it sounds you feel that because YOU were in his bracket it made it hard. funny.
Me being in his bracket would indeed contribute to it being a hard one.

hate all you want... our crew took 1st and 2nd at hard knocks.. only 2 of us went to it too.
The only two players in your crew worth mentioning are the ones who went, and they are good, nobody disputes that.

Vijin

Smash Ace

from how it sounds you feel that because YOU were in his bracket it made it hard. funny..
Dguy made 4th at Hardknocks and actually beat named, good players. I think he has more credibility.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
I've also gotta say, that some of my FAVORITE TOURNAMENT MATCHES EVER were the ones where everyone was cheering against me and I won.

Also, thanks for cheering for me, the added pressure of having so many people watching usually amplifies how well I play, regardless of who they're rooting for (I guess this makes me weird).

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
dguy for most pretentious smasher.

@ ted.. ok then. good **** man.

theres a reason we all didn't go to orlando. 1st place wins money. any of us would have won that tournament. icekid / mr. h already planned on going. no point man.

Look I already said this.. next time you see me, I will be glad to take your money. I won't even pick up a controller until next tournament I go to. There is nothing to learn/practice in this game ;)

AND you put down other players who are most likely better than yourself. clearly you did nothing to make that bracket hard being that you lost and no one said anything about your matches.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like how you say there is nothing to learn in this game, yet you johned it up saying Riot had an easy bracket cause no one knew how to play DK...

LMAO

I mean I admit, I don't like this game a whole lot...but I don't think it lacks skill/things to learn in order to do better than your opponent!!!

:colorful:

Finch

Smash Lord
smashers are so two faced lol.
Dude, we are cool. Don't take smashboards ****talking so seriously. Our teams matches were pretty much the highlight of the tournament for me, and I hope we get to play again at gigs. I need all the singles practice I can get so if we play you gotta give me some pointers.

If you were an Ike main, this would be so much funnier.
Go ahead and lol because that was completely an Ike quote. ;)

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Whats with the FIU hate?

Am i completely oblivious to this or am i just never around when it happens? someone please clerify.

On a better note:
FULL RESULTS UP!!!
Enjoy.

On an even better note:
Next tourny thread is open, so feel free to transfer any convos over there, and be sure to post weather ur comming or not.

PEACE.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Whats with the FIU hate?

Am i completely oblivious to this or am i just never around when it happens? someone please clerify.

On a better note:
FULL RESULTS UP!!!
Enjoy.

On an even better note:
Next tourny thread is open, so feel free to transfer any convos over there, and be sure to post weather ur comming or not.

PEACE.
When that Asian Olimar kid was punching the wall in rage, I was -really- uncomfortable.

Ruuku was one of the single most awesome people I met at the tournament though, so any negative things I think about some of the FIU guys are -totally- irrelevant in regards to him.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
dguy for most pretentious smasher.
That's Lord Dguy to you.

theres a reason we all didn't go to orlando. 1st place wins money. any of us would have won that tournament. icekid / mr. h already planned on going. no point man.
Beat even one decent player and then tell me all about it.

AND you put down other players who are most likely better than yourself. clearly you did nothing to make that bracket hard being that you lost and no one said anything about your matches.
Who am I putting down other than you? Are you implying that you are likely better than me? I'll play you any time son. You are the only garbage player talking trash to everybody, making excuses for yourself, and making excuses for those who did win to make it seem like their win wasn't deserved. You are horrible at this game and your attitude is going to stop you from obtaining any level of skill. You are an ant biting at the toes of giants. I understand being called pretentious, but it is hard not to crush an ant while I step on it.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
finch, no worries. the 'lol' was saying ppl trash talk then act so different in person its funny. I could tell you were a cool guy from teams with max. all good man.

qdvs, look man. laugh at this one. you said it best.. you plateau in brawl FAST. once you learn the matchups and understand the game and your characters theres nothing left to play or practice. everyone knows there is no real depth. I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH DK. ;) so don't include me in that laugh fest you got over there.
Jeez for ****s sake bunch of my crew play with nexus crew often enough. just stating personally I don't feel a need to play the game routinely.

as far as FIU, i got nothing against seibrik, ruuku (usually ;) ), chaz.. its all good guys.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
That asian guy is Z, and yea i noticed he gets angry alot, and shows it. Don't let the one person be a sole representative toward FIU as a whole, I'll talk with him about that, but otherwise we're pretty chill.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I agree in that technically (LOL I'm talking about tech skill), there isn't a lot to learn...but experience, knowing matchups, being able to adapt to different play styles is still all in this game!!!

And Sabin don't take everything said here too seriously, I just find cockyness funny!!!

Melee MM???

;)

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
haha o man dguy.. you do realize I play with and beat mr. h / icekid and we are even players? they dominated your tournament in orlando..

your comments are pretty funny though being as you drove all the way down here and couldn't get 4th or anywhere near top.

Oh, and make sure to notice on the 1st page in the group of ppl at 25th.. Sabinx

and the group of ppl in 33rd's Dguy.. you got me bro. I mean if you were any good you'd have no problem in the losers bracket right? trash.

edit: qdvs, i wouldnt MM in melee for anything more than 1$ mainly being I haven't touched game for last year it was being played competitively till now. BUT I wouldn't turn down some casuals. I always heard good things about you in your melee days. I never traveled though.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
SabinX, you're not good. I'll MM at any tournament we're both at with Bowser in my attempt to prove it. If you win, it proves you're good, and I suck, and I will accept that. Just stop ****ing trash talking before you do something...Oh, and just because you beat your crew mate, doesn't mean you're as good as they are. Seibrik, Rexx, ESAM and I went even against each other in Melee, but ESAM dominated other people, and Seibrik did better than both Rexx and I. Learning your crew-mates's characters and their playstyle =/= good...I'd rant to Dguy too, but I haven't really seen him play so I cannot judge for ****. /argument

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Whats with the FIU hate?

On a better note:
FULL RESULTS UP!!!
Enjoy.

On an even better note:

PEACE.
No, they're just angry because I got mad at them for yelling and being possible distractions, even though I did apologize to them at the tournament. It's cool though, I would probably do the same thing if something like that were to happen. See you guys(Nexus crew as well as everyone else) at the next tournament.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
No, they're just angry because I got mad at them for yelling and being possible distractions, even though I did apologize to them at the tournament. It's cool though, I would probably do the same thing if something like that were to happen. See you guys(Nexus crew as well as everyone else) at the next tournament.
My match with you has caused me to pursue anti-Falco strats with intensity only rivaled by my victory screams.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
haha o man dguy.. you do realize I play with and beat mr. h / icekid and we are even players? they dominated your tournament in orlando..
Yeah they won the tournament, but dominated? Hardly. Tons of people took multiple matches off them. The only people I lost to were in fact your Ice Kid and Afro Thunder. I played an extremely close set with Ice Kid and am currently 1-1 with the fro. The only other people who have ever beaten Ice Kid or Afro Thunder aside from Riot, I have beaten nearly every single time.

So what if you play evenly with guys in your crew? You beat nobody else, you suck.

your comments are pretty funny though being as you drove all the way down here and couldn't get 4th or anywhere near top.

Oh, and make sure to notice on the 1st page in the group of ppl at 25th.. Sabinx

and the group of ppl in 33rd's Dguy.. you got me bro. I mean if you were any good you'd have no problem in the losers bracket right? trash.
Yes I lost this tournament. What about it? I did better vs Riot than anyone in your crew could ever hope to do.

If you want to play and lose to me on wifi and then john about lag, feel free. If you want to play me in person and then john about noise, me playing cheap, me using a better character, me playing the game more than you, luck, whatever floats your boat, feel free.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
after extensive research i have deduced the following:
sabinx enjoys the company of throbbing *****es
particularly in combination with his mouth in some fashion or another

...like with veins and stuff

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
**** guys, if I come to the next one I'm going to spray a fire extinguisher in the building at 2 PM to cool that **** off and overwhelm the nerdstink.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
you can ask riot how my crew plays against him.. we chill at nexus here and there.. and aside from myself who riot does beat.. mystic has gone back and forth with him multiple times and afro beats him pretty well tho. you could argue its mainly a matchup reason and im not gonna make statements for riot/other people. mystic doesnt even have a smashboards account.

wifi matches are trash. I LOVE noise and hype.. theres nothing cheap in brawl...I don't care what char you play..

YOU COULDNT EVEN HANDLE LOSERS BRACKET AND I PLACED HIGHER THAN YOU.. TOURNAMENTS WE HAVE BOTH BEEN IN ... 1..

TOURNAMENTS YOU DID WORSE THAN ME .. 1.. how in the hell are you even trying to make points. since you like to go off facts.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
dop is cool in my book. throbbing ***** are ****ing serious. he got 2nd without even being there.

done with thread. later.

EDIT: i'd be bitter too if I thought I was good then drove 3 hours to play real players only to give them my money.

it's ok man. no worries.

@ nick riddle.. i ignored your post by accident. my bad.. where do you have any place to say anything? I used to beast you in melee at the card shop in miami those few times i'd be there. If I recall, I said nothing to you or about you at this tournament in fact we had a few normal convos. granted I am sure you still play melee and would probably beat me nowadays but man.. gtfo. you haven't done anything ever.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
you can ask riot how my crew plays against him.. we chill at nexus here and there.. and aside from myself who riot does beat.. mystic has gone back and forth with him multiple times and afro beats him pretty well tho. you could argue its mainly a matchup reason and im not gonna make statements for riot/other people. mystic doesnt even have a smashboards account.

wifi matches are trash. I LOVE noise and hype.. theres nothing cheap in brawl...I don't care what char you play..

YOU COULDNT EVEN HANDLE LOSERS BRACKET AND I PLACED HIGHER THAN YOU.. TOURNAMENTS WE HAVE BOTH BEEN IN ... 1..

TOURNAMENTS YOU DID WORSE THAN ME .. 1.. how in the hell are you even trying to make points. since you like to go off facts.
Tournaments I have done extremely well in: 2 out of 3.

Tournaments you have done well: 0, and this will remain 0 forever. I would bet money on it.

Go ahead and continue ignoring points made to you and attemping in a futile manner to make yourself seem like anything other than garbage. A hint: Questioning an already proven player about him being any good when you yourself have not a single step to stand on will make you look the fool.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
First off I'd like to say that when you john in this game you look like an ***.

Quit crying about someone winning with DK and acting like its because of me and the nexus crew.

Eat **** FIU.

man doodah is bitter that he lost to me. lolz
LOL, you wish kid.

GG's to riot. No one knows how to play DK apparently, so DK being a good character + riot being good + bracket of 0 DK experience = win.
LOL @ this fvcking ******.

Every single person riot played was a 0 experience match for him too.

He doesnt even play this game you moron.

I cant believe all these scrubs that this game brought with it.

I really liked that tourney. To clear something up that I thought I already did at the tournament, I was NOT hating on Riot. I was angry that you guys wouldn't shut up and give the players a chance to play without all of the noise you were causing. It's rude and disrespectful.

I played riot and beat him in friendlies after getting up-b spiked against the wall and shield broken death. He's really good though, Maybe Falco's a counter pick?.....nahh he's(Falco) just top tier. ;-)

For everyone else, I don't know about you but....I hear rushing water :)

LOL, this kid is getting an erection because he beat Riot in friendlies.

LOLOLOLOLOL.

You have a lot to learn scrub #2.

You come into a scene and expect it to be run the way you want it to be?

Just because the FIU crew sits in a little room with no windows and they all wear sunscreen, doesnt mean were gonna be quiet.

The FIU crew and Sabin are the biggest douche ***s ive ever met in my entire life.

Especially that Marth player.
Yea that was a fun tourney most of you are pretty cool people, I want to play Riot again hopefully without his band of cheerleaders/gay lovers screaming in my ear this time. 3rd is alright though well hopefully see you all at gigs.
I think its this kid who is the biggest a$$ f@goot ive ever met.

Come on, FIU! Let's hear those johns!

Seriously.
tommy pickles representing the rugrats crew
LOLOL
Ouch, you're hurting my feelings. I think I'm about to cry. Oh well, it doesn't change the fact that I beat Ryan both in Teams and Singles (friendlies) on Final D...but it had to have been luck, right?

Ryan (Riot), I never once wanted to talk bs about you. You are a good player and you seem like a good sport when you play. (Must have been the Starbucks) I don't really know how it would have happened in tourney if I played you, but I know you love Falcos lasers and combos. I think you need a better group though. Not to insult anyone, but their random and thoughtless flaming makes you look bad. Good job at the tourney. Congrats.
LOL

Yes it was luck.

It was a friendly, there was nothing on the line you dead beat ******.
The louder the better
True.
and lol @ chops saying riot had a hard bracket.

3 stocking ice kid.

Dk=no projectile.

You phail Sabin.

Yeah they won the tournament, but dominated? Hardly. Tons of people took multiple matches off them. The only people I lost to were in fact your Ice Kid and Afro Thunder. I played an extremely close set with Ice Kid and am currently 1-1 with the fro. The only other people who have ever beaten Ice Kid or Afro Thunder aside from Riot, I have beaten nearly every single time.

So what if you play evenly with guys in your crew? You beat nobody else, you suck.

Yes I lost this tournament. What about it? I did better vs Riot than anyone in your crew could ever hope to do.

If you want to play and lose to me on wifi and then john about lag, feel free. If you want to play me in person and then john about noise, me playing cheap, me using a better character, me playing the game more than you, luck, whatever floats your boat, feel free.
Marry me Dguy.

Finch

Smash Lord

Haven't you only been to one tournament? Dguy placed really high at every other tournament he went to. You placed completely average at the only one you went to, which also happened to be the one brawl tournament Dguy placed badly at.

Also Mystic is too good. uair to upB to uair is awesome and maybe the only combo in Brawl.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
you people dont read.. one of first posts back i already said.. why play in tournaments when you can MM ppl instead. crew battles / MMs. im all for it.

doodah... wtf man? I also stated earlier I thought we were chill.. we were chattin it up and seemed to get along pretty well. my bad if for some reason you still have issues with me.

riot doesn't play the game? sure.

I also stated the icekid match was a good win? wtf do people read?

and I was clearly joking on the bitter comment doodah.. cmon now. 'should have switched to olimar' lol

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
You're as bad as him...Get it right. I'm obviously better than almost everybody. 9th with Bowser, **** yeah!

Dop

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys I'm as good as Sabin because I placed 25th, or would that make him as bad as me???

OK, ok I'll stop...

>_<

please no one can even approach his level of skill

this is ****ing blasphemy andy
how dare you

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Sabin...You might have beasted my Marth...When I mained Marth...2 years ago...So, yeah. Good trash talk right there.

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
i wont be at gigs id come if i was in town but flying out for the week.

il do what I can to be at next big tourny though. all in all.. im glad the turnout was huge. the community needed something like this to try and make brawl something that its not, good.

overall the hype and crowd was good and people had fun. a few haters shouldnt stop people from playing a game they enjoy.

edit : dop I never said I was better than everyone or a majority for that matter. I DID say I was the best meta knight which I will say lost its value since Equi is a beast and stole my powers lol.
I never stated I > (insert player) other than ones who were trash talking in this thread.

I don't even know why you are trashing toward me? lol

nick riddle.. sorry man thats all I have to go by from anything involving me vs. you in a smash game. I've seen you play your matches and you play a good bowser. props. at least someone reps koopa amirite? don't see where you have reason to trash on me, you know I played melee good enough and you cant deny I am a good player in general.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
These FIU kids have alot to learn.

As does Sabin(who has potential as a cool guy to see at tournies but right now he needs to just shut up and quit johning).

I can't believe that tommy f@gget kid said he beat ryan in friendlies so its all good.

LOL.

Top Bottom