• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
THe most amazing part of the tournie was the venue...it was huge!!! so much space, it was like Inet and Gigabits combined. It was super cold too, they must have had like a super expensive air conditioner. It didnt smell either, and the chairs were beautiful.

My highlights:

2-0ing linguini with my wario

drinking a cold 32 in the parking lot after i got eliminated

=)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
dsmash :(

ggz all
**** YOU DOWNSMASH, but at least i made up for it by kicking your *** in singles, klap trap ftw!
Is Tommy G, who Afro thunder lost to in LB???

:colorful:
Afro lost to tommy g in losers, and the metaknight from FIU in winners, i forget his name
the crazy moment from what i heard was Riot (Ryan Sparks) 3 stocked Icekid (Olimar). Running b-airs ftw?

Another crazy moment comes from Afro Thunder (Snake) vs Tommy G (Falco) in a 3 stock in less than 2 minues on Jungle Japes. Tommy G was the winner. Pretty much getting spiked into the water isn't fun.
Lol didn't know it was that short, ****.

Riot i think two stocked every person he played, and snake is too broken, **** mine....didn't remember, and i here "Now!" and poof, i die.

Shoutouts:
Afro Thunda: Fun money match, you love and hate jungle japes at the same time, depending on what character you play against.
Riot: Holy ****ing **** dude, very nice DK, 3 stocking ice kid, i ran inside after hearing that ****. I need to play you next tournament. Too beast!!! DK for top tier?
Sighrax: Dude, your wario is very **** good, but he just has too little range, its hard to hit a lot of people. Hopefully you had more matches recorded than the one against me so i can learn a few things.
Loto: I believe your kirby is better than seibriks, very nice.
Seibrik: You got owned. Lol 33rd. Need more zamus training. Get full results and brackets up quickly.
Otru: You got owned in winners bracket. Double ****ing metaknight spamming tornado and up-b....just...**** you.
Ted Boosley: Fun matches we had in losers, wtf at that last kill where you fell throught the blocks on green greens. It would have been fun to play against your marth vs my samus in melee, probably would've been a good match.
Galeon: Nice lucas, and good job in teams, but i don't know how you lost in singles. Loto is too good i guess.
Gringo: I was scared as hell in our match, i can't believe i got hit by tha PK thunder at 30% and died.
XYZ: If only you got that 9 hammer, that would've been amazing. Nice job in singles, i think you got like 13 or 17.
Angry Lobster: ****, you are good. After watching you play in singles, i was surprised we beat you and dguy in teams, very scary mario.

ALso, i heard after charlie (fiu) lost to riot in winners finals, FIU was talking ****, is this true?

Linguini

Smash Master
THe most amazing part of the tournie was the venue...it was huge!!! so much space, it was like Inet and Gigabits combined. It was super cold too, they must have had like a super expensive air conditioner. It didnt smell either, and the chairs were beautiful.

My highlights:

2-0ing linguini with my wario

drinking a cold 32 in the parking lot after i got eliminated

=)
yeah bro you ****ign ***** my ***, im glad i at least lost to wario which is a cool looking character and not to something gay like lucas.
Oh i suck at this game orly bad.
I main DK now, im like a mini sparks......cept alot worse.
This tourney was pretty fun, besides the fact that i almost fell asleep during my 7 minute tournament matches.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
although the venue was very very hot, and it was ballz hot outside, the owners and the new SFL ppl I met were mad cool.

Props for seibrik/Pasta/ZP owners for hosting the event.

BIG UPS TO MY MAN RYANNNN SPARKKKKKKSSS!!!
PROPS to CFL I think Doc/Ted/Angry/ and myself got top10 out of 60-70ish?

To all the new ppl I met, ggz in all our games, and I hope you guys make it to GIGS, next weekend

PROPS To sighrax and our sexy falcon dittos and other matches.

and wow SFL have so many G&W's

PROPS to FIU/BLOCKSTUNNAS/RiddleREXSAMcrew/TNT BABY!!/UCF/BCC!!!

im out this *****!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
Hellz yeah!

Riot freakin won this thing? Too good, man. too good.

Icenub sucks...maybe people will finally start to realize that.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
We need some mad results up in here.

I was really impressed by Riot, everything he did seemed so calculated, and as a person he seemed so..... uncalculated. Probably the coolest guy I've ever met. (we should fvck sometime boi)

I lost to Loto in the second round. That kid has potential. He **** all over my Meta Knight with his Kirby, so props to him.

I also lost to Galeon very late in the loser's bracket. I shouldn't have counterpicked Delfino for the 3rd match.

XYZ is also freakin amazing from what I've seen.

Team DoubleGay mad gayed out other teams.

We brought it to the last match at very high percents with the team who won. Then we brought it all the way through losers and lost to Linguini and Lambchops on Corneria in the third round. Linguini ACTUALLY 0-deathed me against the fin in Corneria. That's the first 0-death I've ever seen in person in this game. I think I might have been able to escape that by D-Iing upwards instead of towards, but it all happened too fast for me to reason it out.

I can't wait for gigs.

ALSO MAD MAD PROPS TO FINCH FOR DRIVING TNT 234234 TO GET THERE!!!!!! AND DRIVING 90 IN A 65 AND GETTING A $188 SPEEDING TICKET AND NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT HE IS TOO GOOD GIVE HIM PROPS. (caps)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
We need some mad results up in here.

ALSO MAD MAD PROPS TO FINCH FOR DRIVING TNT 234234 TO GET THERE!!!!!! AND DRIVING 90 IN A 65 AND GETTING A $188 SPEEDING TICKET AND NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT HE IS TOO GOOD GIVE HIM PROPS. (caps)
lol 10 char

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Yup. And so I heard from a friend that Afro Thunder was ranting about that moment. for an hour or 2
Jungle Japes 4 prez imo. All tourneys should hold all matches on jungle japes, falco only. And new pork city, Pit only. And Hanenbow, any char.

I'll be hosting a tourney, i'll call it "Jungle Jam", it will be held in the congo. Only stages will be Jungle Japes (counterpicks will include new pork city and Port Town Aero Dive)

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
beat 2 meta knights that money matched me. didn't get to play otru, seemed like an ok guy but I think i'd have won.

in teams I was beasting the FIU meta knight and the majority of fights were seperated into us 1 on 1 and his teammate on other side. BUT by the end of the night, Equi must have absorbed my powers because that kid is a BEAST.

WTF EQUI!? lol most potential of any player in the game right now. *passes torch* I'd say he is best MK. he 2-0'd me twice at end of night.

GG's to riot. No one knows how to play DK apparently, so DK being a good character + riot being good + bracket of 0 DK experience = win.

I lost my 1st round to some scrub snake , my own fault (barely at last moment), then 2 stocked everyone 3 or 4? rounds till I had to play mystic, my teamate, for the 3rd tournament in a row.

If I come to anymore tournaments I am only doing money matches since I will just have to play my own crew every time. so stupid. winner of me vs. mystic played icekid who played afro. yeah.. GG's brackets lol

I won't be at gigs, but after that if anyone wants to MM me I am down.

Shame crew battles didn't happen since I stayed around just for that and was playing awesome *shrug*
maybe if it didn't run 5 hours behind I could have made back some money.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
Bro we should all just play on Jungle Japes, ALL the time, non stop. Nothing but jungle japes. If i go to gigabits, imma enter in doubles and singles as jungle japes. Every counterpick will include Jungle Japes. Infact i think Jungle japes should be added to neutrals.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
beat 2 meta knights that money matched me. didn't get to play otru, seemed like an ok guy but I think i'd have won.

in teams I was beasting the FIU meta knight and the majority of fights were seperated into us 1 on 1 and his teammate on other side. BUT by the end of the night, Equi must have absorbed my powers because that kid is a BEAST.

WTF EQUI!? lol most potential of any player in the game right now. *passes torch* I'd say he is best MK. he 2-0'd me twice at end of night.

GG's to riot. No one knows how to play DK apparently, so DK being a good character + riot being good + bracket of 0 DK experience = win.

I lost my 1st round to some scrub snake , my own fault (barely at last moment), then 2 stocked everyone 3 or 4? rounds till I had to play mystic, my teamate, for the 3rd tournament in a row.

If I come to anymore tournaments I am only doing money matches since I will just have to play my own crew every time. so stupid. winner of me vs. mystic played icekid who played afro. yeah.. GG's brackets lol

I won't be at gigs, but after that if anyone wants to MM me I am down.

Shame crew battles didn't happen since I stayed around just for that and was playing awesome *shrug*
maybe if it didn't run 5 hours behind I could have made back some money.
I could of sworn I played a guy named Mystic in losers. Does he use zss?

Oh yeah, pretty fun tourney. Extremely hot and sweaty, but what can you do when you got 80 guys packed in to such a small place?

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Teaming with Rx was the most fun out of the whole tourney, team double gay was too shameless lol...

And then singles I got gayed out in brackets by playing two consecutive snakes, lambchops and boss, I went all fox, and one falco match and lost pretty bad. Good games.

The venue was way too hot.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
**** double gay, hope metaknight gets sucked up by kirby and becomes a heaping pile of feces.

Finch

Smash Lord
idk

This tournament was expensive for me. Driving sucks.

I had fun in teams, and getting completely wrecked in singles actually inspired me to take this game kind of seriously.

Me and max had an awesome team, too bad G&W + ZSS is ultra gay but also kind of funny. We should have practiced, but at least we did well against afro + sab.

But enough complaining. Everyone I met at this tournament was really cool, and everyone I drove is too good. I'm glad I went if for nothing more than hanging out with people. The smash community is awesome. See you all at Gigs!

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I really liked that tourney. To clear something up that I thought I already did at the tournament, I was NOT hating on Riot. I was angry that you guys wouldn't shut up and give the players a chance to play without all of the noise you were causing. It's rude and disrespectful.

I played riot and beat him in friendlies after getting up-b spiked against the wall and shield broken death. He's really good though, Maybe Falco's a counter pick?.....nahh he's(Falco) just top tier. ;-)

For everyone else, I don't know about you but....I hear rushing water :)

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
Yea that was a fun tourney most of you are pretty cool people, I want to play Riot again hopefully without his band of cheerleaders/gay lovers screaming in my ear this time. 3rd is alright though well hopefully see you all at gigs.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
lol dude, welcome to the other SFL people, riot and company are always loud, and when people are loud, other people get loud with them.

Mr H is MARIO

Smash Journeyman
I really liked that tourney. To clear something up that I thought I already did at the tournament, I was NOT hating on Riot. I was angry that you guys wouldn't shut up and give the players a chance to play without all of the noise you were causing. It's rude and disrespectful.

I played riot and beat him in friendlies after getting up-b spiked against the wall and shield broken death. He's really good though, Maybe Falco's a counter pick?.....nahh he's(Falco) just top tier. ;-)

HELL YEAH YOU HEAR RUSHING WATER THATS JUNGLE JAPES

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Could have been good if it wasn't so unbearably hot and smelly the entire time. (One can't stress this enough. It was ****in' bad in there.)

So what I got out of this tournament is that EVERY SINGLE PERSON (except loto) there would rather play melee than brawl. There was one point in the tourney where there was a bigger crowd around a melee friendly than any tourney match going on.

Nick is too powerful =/.

I mean Justin is too powerful.
I DON'T WANT A FAN CLUB LEAVE ME ALONE! :ohwell::dizzy::ohwell:

Equi

Smash Ace
i'm pumped for gigs

SabinX: Yeah, I like MK a lot. Good matchez and uh, I'm considering going all MK at gigs. I'm split between him/Wolf atm. I lol'd at mystic offering me a ZSS tutorial =P

And I need to find an answer for a good Pit with arrowz/two Meta Knights freaking out in teams. Once I solve these, I'll be good to go hopefully. I'm sorry I forgot Chaz partner name, but man, your Pit, is freakin... good. If I could replay you I'd change my style, you can't play careful and consistent against a solid Pit, I'd have to break out my crazy Wolf style I'm afraid.

This tourney rocked hard. So many crazy matches, anything can happen in Brawl. Riot beating Icekid? Mystic beating Seibrik? I mean everyone's a good player, you just wouldn't expect some of the stuff that goes down. Brawl may be less competitve and the matches may be more boring compared to Melee, but ****, **** goes down in Rock Paper Scissor, and this is going to be the kind of game where a guy will pop up and win a tournament, it's hard seeing an elite five that win every tournament in this game, which makes it pretty exciting. I mean, sucks for the pros, but I wouldn't fear because the disparity of skill levels will develop in this game, it's just not here yet because the game hasn't been out long. Riot/DK player winning = epic surprise and epic win.

See that folks? A non camping character won the tournament. Maybe Brawl ain't as bad as a campfeast as we think. I've noticed as the metagame has been developing the camping is starting to slow a bit, people are able to get around it better because they anticipate it more, it's not as bad as people think.

Oh and Esam, I'm gonna get you next tournament. =P **** crocodiles and **** dsmashes :psycho:

ggz all. hopefully i can drive to gigs, if not hopefully i can get a ride with icekid or something.

LOL at Mr. H. Man I hate Jungle Japes, it's uber ghey.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
It was a great tourny everyone. But, unfortunately it's my last one. I know I know, don't cry. lol, I just don't have the money atm and the tournies are really getting costly, and I have to save up for a trip very important trip this summer. And I have alot to do later on, so I just won't have the time anymore; and also Brawl just ****ing sucks. lol, and let's face it. I'm not that good in melee. So I just quit in general. To be honest, I really came because of the environment, just hanging out with really cool and awesome people. So, I'd thought I'd do my final shout out for this tourny and for the good times.

Lee - I doubt you'll ever see this mang, but thanks for beefing up my ganon and applying your "logic" on everything. And getting me into the game in the first place.

Elliot- Even though I quit melee and brawl tournies. I still want to play your peach vs my ganon. Thanks for making me technical and whatnot, and asking your girlfriend for directions from Inet. Lulz and kicking my *** at that miami tourny where the traffic was a *****. I know you quit too bro, but hang in there.

Lampchops- OMFG you're too good bro, I really appreciate the threads you sent me and teaching me too mind game. Lol I really love the way you got us back safely from Inet. lol "Oh **** wrong way" and almost head first into a corolla. OWNED!!! Stay cool man.

Linguini - The Ganon prodigy, you're way too cool bro. And you're pretty smart for a kid your age. I just hope you don't quit brawl either and lay off the weed. Thanks for the mad ganon training.

NickRiddle - Man Nick bro, I so wanted to play your link, but you told me that's not happening, so whatever. Get that Bowser beefed up and tell Loli wassup for me. Take it easy bro.

Esam- Little brother of NickRiddle, I saw that pikachu. lol, You're another prodigy, keep up the good work dude, and stay in there.

Doodah- You racist mother****er. lol, You're a pretty funny guy, it was fun playing your Dedede. Even if you were high as ****.

Seibrik - Dude, you have to be the best kirby in Florida since I'm quitting. Take your time dude. Your kirby is sick, but I know for a fact he could be unbeatable. Ask Pasta for my number, and I'll play you sometime.

Equi - You're starting where I'm leaving off. lol, dude you beat me, because you almost took my advice and you learned how to be tactical. You did very well this tourny and you gave esam a run for his money, so that really says alot, you'll get him next time though, next brawl tourny I want to read "First place- Equi" Keep that Wolf up dude.

Later everyone and thank you all for the fun times and memories. You guys are some of the coolest people I know, and I wish you all the best in Brawl and especially in life.

Spider_Sense izzz out.

Loto

Smash Ace
Alright so....I'm gonna start working on the videos today but....theres a craplood of them lol....I don't know when I'll be done with them all but I'll post here when I am. and thank you for the kind words Esam and RX I had a lot of fun ;p

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
man i might be out for month or 2 i dont have money to enter tourneys right now thanks to seibriks unfair teams pay out of 22 teams 3rd doesnt get any money.... all good ill remember this and get him back someday he wont like it. well time to go job hunting

Sighrax

Smash Lord
although the venue was very very hot, and it was ballz hot outside, the owners and the new SFL ppl I met were mad cool.

Props for seibrik/Pasta/ZP owners for hosting the event.

BIG UPS TO MY MAN RYANNNN SPARKKKKKKSSS!!!
PROPS to CFL I think Doc/Ted/Angry/ and myself got top10 out of 60-70ish?

To all the new ppl I met, ggz in all our games, and I hope you guys make it to GIGS, next weekend

PROPS To sighrax and our sexy falcon dittos and other matches.

and wow SFL have so many G&W's

PROPS to FIU/BLOCKSTUNNAS/RiddleREXSAMcrew/TNT BABY!!/UCF/BCC!!!

im out this *****!
xyz you're awesome

i suck. need mk practice.

riot: congrats bro, you deserve the win. way to screw up teams though >:[ lets take gigs, okay?
<3

Sighrax

Smash Lord

lol this isn't golf son this is SMASH BROTHERS and nexus crew holds it the **** down like always.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Tommy, some of the Nexus people were msising, if dop and slynkee were there, you would've been way mroe pissed than you were at the tournament.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
Ouch, you're hurting my feelings. I think I'm about to cry. Oh well, it doesn't change the fact that I beat Ryan both in Teams and Singles (friendlies) on Final D...but it had to have been luck, right?

Ryan (Riot), I never once wanted to talk bs about you. You are a good player and you seem like a good sport when you play. (Must have been the Starbucks) I don't really know how it would have happened in tourney if I played you, but I know you love Falcos lasers and combos. I think you need a better group though. Not to insult anyone, but their random and thoughtless flaming makes you look bad. Good job at the tourney. Congrats.

Top Bottom