• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Seibrik & Linguini Presents: Brawl Bash II! 4/12/08POT>1300! FIRST MAJOR CREW BATTLE!

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SabinX
me and MR. H playin doubles random.. every round every match.

lol go ahead and do that against rx and I and you'll regret it ---
----

but we so good we can mind control the random to our Mains :)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
yo ruuku, if you come ill team with u, but just in case u don't
ANYBODY WANT TO TEAM WITH ESAM?!?!

Equi

Smash Ace
yo ruuku, if you come ill team with u, but just in case u don't
ANYBODY WANT TO TEAM WITH ESAM?!?!
i'm down for teaming with you esam. wolf/pikachu would be a sick team. but it's up to you, do whateva you gotta do.

if not i'm teaming with jinjo.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
ill do that equi, seibrik said you got a lot better from when i beat you last tournament, (not an insult being serious) im going there with seibrik early so we can get some practice before teams actually starts.

Equi

Smash Ace
ill do that equi, seibrik said you got a lot better from when i beat you last tournament, (not an insult being serious) im going there with seibrik early so we can get some practice before teams actually starts.
yea my mindgames have gotten better. your pikachu has a unique style, and in that tournament i didn't know what the **** to do lmao the thunder edgeguard was scurriez

but seriously, i've come to discover that wolf is a monster on teams. someone needs to pick up a good wolf and a duo wolf team would literally pwn all

see you all tomorrow early

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
equi, what should our team name be, i can't tihnk of anything.
Maybe team we look like rabbits, cuz when pikachu stands he looks kinda like a rabbit, and in the victory poses, wolfs head looks like a rabbit....waddya think? If not, you try to tihnk of one

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im actually excited about the teams part of the tourney...havnt done a teams tourney since the eeeeeeeeeeeeearly days of melee (like, the first month the game was out early)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think that my G&W and your Pika would be pretty nasty. But it depends on if I can make it to this tournament.
i just wanted to tell you Ruuku that i just saw the anime that your sig refers to, and that moment was pretty epic. Would've been alot more epic if i hadnt have seen your sig like a week or two ago you ******* =(

Equi

Smash Ace
equi, what should our team name be, i can't tihnk of anything.
Maybe team we look like rabbits, cuz when pikachu stands he looks kinda like a rabbit, and in the victory poses, wolfs head looks like a rabbit....waddya think? If not, you try to tihnk of one

haha lol

Seibrik came up with some good ideas:

Team Name that starts with the letter E
Team Esquam (rhymes with apalm *** iunno)
Team Rabbit
Team Can't Let You Pikachu (can't let you do that, star fox)
Team Esavocal (my aim name is equivocal)

we'll figure it out tomorrow. no matter how we combine our names, it's gonna sound like latino or something. i don't care. :laugh:

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
in all fairness. If mr h. went out first none of us would even have to play. TOO SERIOUS SON.

also equi, you wore a coheed shirt I have to sub zero that day. icekid, "you want equi on team, he wants in." me: "he has a shirt of mine.. of course"

lol

plus you know I hate fighting your wolf ;)

Equi

Smash Ace
Chops playing Meta Knight is scary. Look out. **** i was hoping he'd stick to snake cuz he's beatable when he plays Snake because you can only move so fast with him

Meta Knight is the king of mindgames. Seriously. He's got so much potential at the top levels because of his mindgames. Chops is known for his mindgames and reading I believe. Catching my drift?

This is gonna be one tightass TOURNEY. See you guys tomorrow!

SabinX: yeah i like coheed, not one of my favorites but i do. our whole crew should just come in coheed shirts, rofl and yeah. let's hope Mr. H can outlast all of FIU :p

Equi

Smash Ace
lol nah he'll be decently high on the tier list but i doubt top

i see wolf, g&w (camping bairs), toon link, olimar, meta knight etc. being better

SabinX

Smash Journeyman
snakes up B is one of best in game.. wtf are you smoking?

anywho.. japan tier list is pretty good. some variation to it.

I would also agree snake is top of top.

edit: I am the best MK. Period.

snowmann

Smash Cadet
dont anybody worry, i am still the best mk and i will own anybody who thinks differently!!!

DARKHOKAGE

Smash Rookie
no modded controllers right? at final round they were saying that no controllers with the springs takened out were allowed.. i hope that applies to this tourney too.. i would hate to find out that i lost to some cheating ******* because of this.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
The removal of the spring in the L/R button barely helps the opponent...It lets them sheild less than a second faster than normal...And it would be impossible to detect this unless we went around to every single controller and checked it in game...Other than that, controller mods have never been allowed.

Equi

Smash Ace
Black Jinjo's got a solid G&W so anyone who needs a partner def consider him. He's gotten better too, our matches are close in 1 v 1's and his G&W is solid. So look into it.

Top Bottom